PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen KayleAGD

phizz
09-22-2007, 10:38 AM
Has anybody heard from him, or seen him around? We had a communication about him fixing an xmag eye board for me. I sent the board away to him and haven't heard from him since, despite messages. This was early June.

rifleman wi
09-22-2007, 12:51 PM
ive been looking for him too, he sposed to install an of/off switch on my emag..

BigEvil
09-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Both Lornecash and myself have been looking for him.

50 cal
09-22-2007, 05:39 PM
He works some funky hours. Sometimes he works double shifts.

phizz
09-22-2007, 06:43 PM
ahh seems to be AWOL if you ask me. Funky hours or not this is the internet, open 24hrs. not much of an excuse

Empyreal Rogue
09-22-2007, 08:49 PM
It's hard to find the time to post on the internet/read emails/do anything when you're working funky hours, double shifts, whilst working on side jobs (Custom work).

For all you know something serious may have happened to him. He's a reputable guy, don't jump to conclusions.

rifleman wi
09-23-2007, 05:31 AM
i wasnt, i was just wondering if he was still around since i havent seen any post by him lately..

It's hard to find the time to post on the internet/read emails/do anything when you're working funky hours, double shifts, whilst working on side jobs (Custom work).For all you know something serious may have happened to him. He's a reputable guy, don't jump to conclusions.

BigEvil
09-23-2007, 07:36 AM
It's hard to find the time to post on the internet/read emails/do anything when you're working funky hours, double shifts, whilst working on side jobs (Custom work).

For all you know something serious may have happened to him. He's a reputable guy, don't jump to conclusions.

Without a doubt, which is why I was concerned/wondering.