PDA

View Full Version : 1st time playing in 6 years 1st game with my new used minimag

phatty123
09-22-2007, 05:18 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/phatty123/SS850195.jpg

I haven't played in 6 years. When I quit I had a automag classic powerfeed. I sold everything when I went to college. Well recently I wanted to get back into it and I wanted to own a mag again. My wife said it was ok to start up paintball again as long as I buy everything used and as cheap as possible. Well I'm into the sport for about 250 dollars witch buy paintball standards is pretty cheap. Well today I played at the indoor field on base. It was a pretty kickass field, I really enjoyed it. More importantly the minimag didnt skip a beat. Performed flawlessly. My shot consistancy was great only about 3-4 psi. Didn't even break a ball. I absolutely love owning a mag again. The funny thing is no one knew what is was. Some kids aked me what it was. I proudly said (A Minimag). 2 people recongnized what it was and said it was amazing that I could still find one and how badass I was for being an (Old School) Player I even have an old school original 18v revy. Out of about 20 people I was the only one with a mechanical marker, but I held my own. Well thats my story.

Later
Barry

Mongoose
09-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Welcome back :cheers:

OneUp
09-22-2007, 06:46 PM
My wife said it was ok to start up paintball again as long as I buy everything used and as cheap as possible.
well good thing you went with automags. :cheers:

MichaelMcKen
09-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Take care of her and she'll take care of you!
(The wife and the Mag!)
:eek:

mr doo doo
09-22-2007, 09:50 PM
lots of people of rejoining the sport of paintball nowadays, and im glad to see they are sticking with mags. welcome back phatty

BigTrucker
09-23-2007, 03:12 PM
UPGRADE THAT MINIMAG WITH AN XVALVE AND ULT MAN :bounce: :bounce: U'L LOVE IT