PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Urban Paintball - NorCal

jbg00d
09-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Hey Guys,

As some of you already know, I'm involved with a friend that's concidering opening a huge indoor Urban/Woodsball arena in the northern California area.

I've gathered a lot of very useful information from all of you and have discussed your idea's with him and I'm happy to say, all of them were concidered and most of them will be used.

Now, what really is going to matter is that if we build this 20 to 30,000 square foot arena, will anyone come; is the a need?

Our last projected budget was $250,000. Now with the new additions(your ideas) we have raised the budget to $400,000. In a nutshell, we want to build a highend arena that everyone will like.

So, with that kind of money potintially spent, we need to know if any of the AO members would come and support a new paintball arena?

Part of the business plan is to have a patition of paintball players that would be customers(develped by your replies) that we can use to bulster our business plan. The patition is to present to our investor's which will say: "yes, this would be a good investment; look at the potential customers they already have".

So with that said, I would really appreciate your replies so so we can get the ball rolling. I'll need to know is how old you are(our demigraphics) and would you like to see a new paintball arena in Northern California?

Thanks for your support and i hope to see you there! :cheers:

Brian

SCpoloRicker
09-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Definately interested in new places to play. I need to dig up your discussion thread, you may want to include a link so people can see what was being talked about.

What stage is your business plan at? You need to make sure you're totally buttoned up before you go looking for seed money.

I'm almost 27, live in San Francisco.

RA1N1ER
09-23-2007, 07:34 PM
That sounds good Brian :clap: , where would it be in NorCal? PM me

BigTrucker
09-23-2007, 11:11 PM
nice threand :clap:

Freebird
09-23-2007, 11:18 PM
check out my home fields web site. hopfully theres some pictures of our MOUT course on there, i built it this spring and its been a blast ever since. if there are no pictures PM me and ill email them to you.
www.hornetsnestpaintball.com

Im tellin you man. this winter is gnna be heated indoor dry heaven

mr doo doo
09-23-2007, 11:21 PM
where is it going to be located in North california?

jbg00d
09-24-2007, 12:20 AM
where is it going to be located in North california?

We are shooting for Vacaville, but it could be in Dixon jsut up the road.

depends on the price per square foot.

jbg00d
09-24-2007, 12:22 AM
That sounds good Brian :clap: , where would it be in NorCal? PM me

Thanks for your support. I answered the question above. Thanks man.

jbg00d
09-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Definately interested in new places to play. I need to dig up your discussion thread, you may want to include a link so people can see what was being talked about.

What stage is your business plan at? You need to make sure you're totally buttoned up before you go looking for seed money.

I'm almost 27, live in San Francisco.

Thanks I really appreciate the input. The businees plan is still under develoment. Yes you're right, things will have to be looking good. We already have tremendous posibilities for capital. We're sure that this will go over well, but we need your input to push it! You guys are the ones who will make it happen.

Even if you are out of the area, we have a plan to give away an all expenses paid trip to our arena for a weekend of playing paintball lodging included. We don't want anyone to be left out.

Thanna
09-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Well, you may get some of the paintballers from UCDavis . They're not too far away. Advertising is key tho :)

jbg00d
09-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Well, you may get some of the paintballers from UCDavis . They're not too far away. Advertising is key tho :)

Oh man, quite a few of our members are form the sacramento area, we have their full support.