PDA

View Full Version : New Mag Owner,longg Time Lurker

FOG
09-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Well My Wife Bought Me A Classic W/ One Star On The Valve And A Twist Lock Barrel, She Got It An A Lotta Other Stuff For 100.00 , I Aired It Up An It Fire Fine Altho It Has Some Leakage In The Macro Fittings, It Dint Shoot As Strait As My Upped Ion W/ A Stiffi But W/ Some Tinkering It Should Come Around.
Im A Mag Newbie Tho Ive Been Wanting One Since The 90,s When Mags An Cockers Were Hi-end, I Gonna Try To Sho At The Orlando Benefit To Get Advise An Knowldge From Those That Know Mags, Hmmmmm It Wont Let Me Upload A Pic For Some Reason, Maybe Someoene Can Help Me Out W/that ?? There Is A Pic At Mccarterbrown Under What Mag Is This, An On Craigslist Spacecoast, Type Paintball As A Search.

Thanks All!!!

Rudz
09-24-2007, 09:05 AM
congrats on the marker and hope you make it to the event in florida, its for a great cause!! the leaks can be severeal issues, but first, toss some lube in the asa, it does wonders, but im sure the guys out there at the event can help you alot, thanks for being a magger!!!!

rudz

ps, when you get a chance, sell the ion and buy mag upgrades... :rofl:

Madmarx
09-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Under what section on mcb?

behemoth
09-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Congrats on the Mag.

The macroline is either leaking from the threads (use blue loctite), or because the macro isnt seating right. Check the ends to make sure they're flat, or replace the macro.

Its not shooing "as straight as your upped ion with a stiffi" soley because of the paint/barrel match. Markers typically have nothign to do with accuracy. Find a new barrel for the mag, or find a paint that will fit the mag's barrel.

FOG
09-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Rudz I Hear Ya Bud !,but I Think I,ll Just Bleed Ma Wife For More Money And Keep Em Bof ! Hehehe , She Wants To Try Playing So I Need 2 Markers, As Far As The Macro Once I Settle On The Config. Im Thinkin Of Hard Line Like U See On Phantoms Mostly,,not Sure Ive Seen A Mag W/hardlines But No Reason I Couldnt I Dont Think

Its In The *what Is This *

Im Really Likin An Leaning Towards Making A Pistol,, From What Ive Read You Dont Get Many Shots Off A 12gram Tho,so Maybe A Remote Or 3.5co2

Are There Any Real Reasons Not To Use C02 ? I Do Have A Comp. Air Tank An Remote
On My Ion

I Did Try To Buy A Mag When I Got Back In The Sport But The Guy At The Store Said Ohhhhh Those Mags Are Outdated ,buy This Ion,,i Like It But It Really Seems To Ez To Elimanate Othr Players W/ That Much Fire Power,, I Started In The Days Of Nellie,s An Shop Goggles

behemoth
09-24-2007, 02:36 PM
they must not have had typing tutor back then either, eh?

Lenny
09-24-2007, 03:16 PM
FOG, your posts hurt my head.

FOG
09-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Anything other helpfull advise BEHEMOTH :nono: on you

FOG
09-24-2007, 03:19 PM
sowy all im doing is typeing w/ caps on this with em off,,,btr i hope?

behemoth
09-24-2007, 03:36 PM
sowy all im doing is typeing w/ caps on this with em off,,,btr i hope?

We're more than willing to help you bud, but only if we can read your posts.

maniacmechanic
09-24-2007, 05:01 PM
FOG , I think i remember you from spec ops , im in port st lousy WELCOME TO AO ( home of some very smart people ) we love spell check & preview post & it does make it a lot easier to help
I'll be at OCP this weekend , look for the MIXXED BREED Banner near a tent , there should be a fair showing of AUTOMAGGOTS again WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION

FOG
09-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Maniac yea thats me howdy and thanks for the welcome and explantion of my forum writing that upsets folks, SORRY all, but im not of a typist an what i know comes from chat rooms.

Is it better if i type caps of like this post ?

I am going to try to make to * the game * probably wont play BUT i would like to meet some of you folks anf get some MAG advise.

And spell check ? trust me when i say ive never used it,dont even know how, i just learned copy n paste a short time ago

peace 1fog

DevilMan
09-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Maniac yea thats me howdy and thanks for the welcome and explantion of my forum writing that upsets folks, SORRY all, but im not of a typist an what i know comes from chat rooms.

Is it better if i type caps of like this post ?

I am going to try to make to * the game * probably wont play BUT i would like to meet some of you folks anf get some MAG advise.

And spell check ? trust me when i say ive never used it,dont even know how, i just learned copy n paste a short time ago

peace 1fog

There ya go FOG!!!! Best post yet!!!! And let me add by sayin welcome to Mag'dom as well. I was thinkin that you could be one hell of a text'er on the phone... hell I was thinkin you could text in a food order for a 1000 person picnic in about 4 minutes..... TO A CHINESE FOOD JOINT, USIN A ROTARY PHONE!!!!

Anywho, glad to have ya, and have fun paintin folks with the new mag...

DM

Lenny
09-25-2007, 04:26 AM
^^Agreed! Much easier to read!

We at AO are a very kind bunch, but we tend to have a couple of petpeeves. :p

FOG
09-25-2007, 07:26 AM
Lmao at devil, yea i learned my technique flirting w/ girls in a ( unnamed chat room)

I was voted king o chat there fog < takes a bow.... ê¿ê ....

anyhow thnks for schoolin me,

happy ballin