PDA

View Full Version : Not mine, found on Ebay

afortuna
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Automag-ELECTRIC-GRIP-FRAME-SUPER-RARE-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ150164433386QQihZ005QQcategoryZ47 239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not a bad price so far.

AirAssault
09-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah I saw that. Not sure every one in the AGD community is looking for one but....

Chaos_Theory!
09-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Hardly a worthwhile buy imo. Those frames arent the greatest ever by any means.

EclipseClassic
09-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Not the greatest, or bad? I am looking for an electro frame. What are the problems with this one?

Chaos_Theory!
09-24-2007, 05:23 PM
ITs just a cheap frame and you wouldnt be able to get parts for it easily if at all. Id suggest either a spydermag conversion or a pneumag conversion if ya want a little extra speed.

EclipseClassic
09-24-2007, 05:29 PM
ITs just a cheap frame and you wouldnt be able to get parts for it easily if at all. Id suggest either a spydermag conversion or a pneumag conversion if ya want a little extra speed.

I have looked into the pneumag conv. and I don't really want to go that route. I'd like some more info on the spyder frame though. How much fabrication is involved in that process?

txrabbit
09-24-2007, 05:32 PM
contact luke here on the ao boards, or at www.lukescustoms.com

custar
09-24-2007, 06:39 PM
For bolt on options, you can pick up a Hyperframe which, IMHO, is of better quality and performance than a Booyah frame, or you can go with e-Mag lowers which are high quality but the battery is a bit bulky.

custar

EclipseClassic
09-24-2007, 08:23 PM
For bolt on options, you can pick up a Hyperframe which, IMHO, is of better quality and performance than a Booyah frame, or you can go with e-Mag lowers which are high quality but the battery is a bit bulky.

custar

Where can I find a hyperframe? message boards and ebay if I am lucky?

afortuna
09-24-2007, 08:27 PM

Those be your choices. The Booyah was ok, but nothing special other than electric. I'm glad I don't have one anylonger. No need for it to be electric if it can't function with eyes. You can safely modify most frames now to keep up with the electro's.

MichaelMcKen
09-24-2007, 11:38 PM
I agree. When I bought my Mag it had this frame and I have taken it off while awaiting an Intelliframe.

I though it sounded like a decent idea, but after seeing how it's assembled, I think a true mechanical is more to my liking.
:cool:

Then there is this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Emag-Valve-Lv-X-Complete-rt-automag-Perfect_W0QQitemZ130156616166QQihZ003QQcategoryZ36 285QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

EclipseClassic
09-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Those be your choices. The Booyah was ok, but nothing special other than electric. I'm glad I don't have one anylonger. No need for it to be electric if it can't function with eyes. You can safely modify most frames now to keep up with the electro's.

When you say "modify" do you mean pneumag?

Yes a RT/Xvalve gives you the potential, but is it easy or cost effective?

EclipseClassic
09-25-2007, 12:17 AM
contact luke here on the ao boards, or at www.lukescustoms.com

I talked to luke and he doesn't do them anymore. Too much time and machining to be cost effective. He ran out of some machine milling only parts and didn't want to run another batch. Unfortunately.... :mad:

custar
09-25-2007, 01:24 AM

Or you could contact me by PM.

custar