PDA

View Full Version : Funny thread on pbn

Hilltop Customs
09-25-2007, 01:07 AM
First thread Ive ever posted in on pbnation other than BST....I'm RHill92 on there

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2376169

I'll let the thread speak for itself :rofl:

Oh and anyone have an idea how I can get my old username on here back? I used to be classicmagplayer, I dont have or even remember the email it used to be registered to....any help from a mod would be useful.... Thanks

Whee McGee
09-25-2007, 01:35 AM
First thread Ive ever posted in on pbnation other than BST....I'm RHill92 on there

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2376169

I'll let the thread speak for itself :rofl:

Oh and anyone have an idea how I can get my old username on here back? I used to be classicmagplayer, I dont have or even remember the email it used to be registered to....any help from a mod would be useful.... Thanks
Geeze that was a hell of an argument.
I'd still prefer a multiple bore back 2/3 piece set to a set of 1 piece barrels, due to overall price and space. From the things I have read, accuracy (or consistency) improves as the length of a barrel increases, with the downside of air efficiency decreasing. The effects are not noticeable unless you're especially intent on studying the effects. As long as you have 8 inches of unported barrel, you will (or should) achieve maximum velocity and you'll be fine. That being said, I'm for using whatever you feel the happiest using. Personally, I don't like anything over 14", although I'm fine with my 7.5" freak.

Hilltop Customs
09-25-2007, 01:49 AM
I dont understand how some people are so arrogant that they try to play off their opinion as fact :tard:

I love how ogliquidmetal has to try and use my age and recent purchases to try and somehow negate my argument :ninja:

trevorjk
09-25-2007, 02:12 AM
i posted a completely useless post :p my brain hurt to much to think after i read that haha

Hilltop Customs
09-25-2007, 02:17 AM
THANK GOD the AO backup has arrived :cheers:

Now I remember why I stopped reading message boards before....lack of sleep

trevorjk
09-25-2007, 02:39 AM
you could probably point the kid to the Spin Physics thread... or refer to Vortex shedding as to why a GREAT single bore barrel will be just as accurate as a GREAT 2 peice barrel.

Lenny
09-25-2007, 04:17 AM
That's sad. OGLiquid was such a great person to deal with in the B/S/T's (I had a transaction with him on PBR). Plenty of noob-ish questions, but very easy to communicate with, and he used decent grammar. ...But in that thread, he makes himself look almost retarded...

Piranti
09-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Pretty funny thread indeed. However there are a few points of facts and mostly opinion in that thread. There really is only one definitive article of fact based on hours of intensive non biased research, and it is here on this forum. I will edit when I find the link. Yup here it is.

http://automags.org/resource/tech/tomstech/index.shtml

Read those articles and read the PBN thread. Then come say whats fact and what is opinion. Each poster has 'some' facts in thier statements covered in opinions.

Hilltop Customs
09-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Yep, those were the good ole posts I was looking for. I started watching these boards about when those were posted these boards when those were posted....got my old classic mag about a year before then. I was looking for those in the Deep Blue section...no wonder I couldnt find them :tard: