PDA

View Full Version : AO SOCAL camp pendleton nov 10th

Pages : [1] 2

Rudz
09-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Dates and place now set, lets see who's going so we can set up a private game!!!!! Hope to see you all there!!!!!

Smoothice
09-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Be there at 8:00 a.m - Try to park in the upper lot on the right side. Look for Big blue AO SoCal banner. Or look for guys with mags.
Game time starts at 9:00. Why so early you ask? Because you guys take forever to set up your guns, fill out waivers, scratch your *%@'s.
$20 entry
$10 all day air (per oem petey)
$2 per person for ref tip

IMPORTANT:
Access through the Main Gate of Camp Pendleton is no longer open to civilian visitors; Paintballers must now enter through the San Luis Rey gate.

Revised Directions to CP Paintball Park:

From San Diego Area/Los Angeles Area

• Take the 5 Freeway towards interstate 76 (Oceanside).
• Exit the 5 onto the 76 EAST.
• Proceed on the 76 until you reach College Blvd, at which point exit the 76 and continue NORTH on College Blvd.
• Stay on College Blvd. until you reach N. River Rd., you can only go right or left. Make a RIGHT onto N. River Rd.
• N. River Road Becomes Vandergrift. Continue on Vandergrift until you reach the guard station.
• Present Guard with Drivers License, Registration and Insurance. When asked about your business on base, explain that you are visiting the Paintball field and your sponsor is MCCS.
• Continue on Vandergrift until you reach 16th St. Make a LEFT turn onto 16th.
• Follow 16th until you again run into Vandergrift. Make a LEFT on Vandergrift.
• CP Paintball Park will be on your left hand side after approximately 1 mile.

From the 15 Freeway

• Take the 15 Freeway towards interstate 76 (Oceanside).
• Exit the 5 onto the 76 WEST.
• Proceed on the 76 until you reach College Blvd, at which point exit the 76 and continue NORTH on College Blvd.
• Stay on College Blvd. until you reach N. River Rd., you can only go right or left. Make a RIGHT onto N. River Rd.
• N. River Road Becomes Vandergrift. Continue on Vandergrift until you reach the guard station.
• Present Guard with Drivers License, Registration and Insurance. When asked about your business on base, explain that you are visiting the Paintball field and your sponsor is MCCS.

****IMPORTANT****
All cars coming on to the base MUST have valid drivers license, registration, & insurance

Head count:

Rudz
smoothice
piranti
lasrsktr + 1
geekwarrior +2
dafin
darquemeye +1
oem petey +1
carbon blue
latches109 + 3
acropilot19 + 1
nevtangle + 1
kopfjaeger + 1
Silver Dc5 typeS
whee mcgee
shrub
neppo1345
loguzzzzz

Total = 29 :D

maybe:

summaryjudgement
lazebum
pumpmag
victor13

Total = 4

Food:
pizza or byof!

Rudz
09-27-2007, 05:09 PM
D4m4don
Piranti
Shrub
Lasrsktr
Geekwarrior

nevtangle
09-27-2007, 05:20 PM
I have a couple questions about CP because I've never played down there.

It seems like their website may be a little bit out dated (maybe not), but it says $1 per 1000 psi up to 3k.

Do they not do all day air fills?

Do they only fill up to 3k?

Is it a good idea to bring some shade and chairs? (ie. ez-up)

That's all for now. I'm just trying to get an idea of what I'm in for if I make the trip down there.

Thanks

DaFin
09-27-2007, 06:03 PM
I are in... I'll figure out if I can drag anyone else later.

I know nothing about Camp Pendleton's PB. So.. any information that you can provide would be appreciated.

Rudz
09-27-2007, 06:12 PM
I think they filled to 4500, I don't remember, no one had an issue, and we all had mags, its a dollar per 1000 psi, no all day air, wasn't bad at all, it sounds bad, but none of us had issues, ez ups would be awesome, we had some last time, there are picnic tables and benches, but you can bring your own chairs

Important

Make sure all drivers had valid liscenses and insurance, this is a marine base, and they do check

lasrsktr
09-27-2007, 06:25 PM
don't mind rudz hes always drunk...

They only fill to 3K but its not to much of a problem.

and yes its a dollar per PSI unfortunately... But it works out to be pretty efficent except if you shoot mags... oops... Its an AO meet. :rofl:

nevtangle
09-27-2007, 06:31 PM
I think they filled to 4500, I don't remember, no one had an issue, and we all had mags, its a dollar per 1000 psi, no all day air, wasn't bad at all, it sounds bad, but none of us had issues, ez ups would be awesome, we had some last time, there are picnic tables and benches, but you can bring your own chairs

Important

Make sure all drivers had valid liscenses and insurance, this is a marine base, and they do check

don't mind rudz hes always drunk...

They only fill to 3K but its not to much of a problem.

and yes its a dollar per PSI unfortunately... But it works out to be pretty efficent except if you shoot mags... oops... Its an AO meet. :rofl:
Thanks for the answers. I'll probably shoot the borg for a good part of the day then. Keep my air consumption to a minimum... lol

darqueMeye
09-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Im in for sure! What times will we be playing?

soo excited :headbang: :shooting:

Whee McGee
09-27-2007, 07:17 PM
I'll try to see if I can get out of work...
But I'm not so sure I'll be able to join you you guys.

SummaryJudgement
09-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothice
I'm still missing a few peoples responses. (lasrsktr, d4m4don3, rudz, summaryjudgement)

Please feel free to pm them to respond.

It would be nice to make a decision by the end of the month to give people time to make arrangements.

If I can get a ride I should be available! I'll PM lasrsktr and see what happens.......

The project I'm on wraps in a couple of weeks and then I'll be unemployed :( , but I'll have lots of spare time for paintball :D

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Working 12+ hour days these days :tard:

geekwarrior
09-27-2007, 08:20 PM
i should be able to make it, along with maybe a couple buddies.

anyone let gruntbull know?

Papa_Smurf
09-27-2007, 08:52 PM
i should be able to make it, along with maybe a couple buddies.

anyone let gruntbull know?

Yeah, someone let him know and tell him to get well soon! He is wicked sick.

OEM Petey
09-27-2007, 09:32 PM
FYI. They have not updated their website.

-They DO have all day air @ $10.

-They DO take credit card now

-They have upgraded a lot of netting

-They are planning 2 airball fields, but probably not up by then? could be a possibility

Whoever is making the reservation and deposit, ask for steve (from SD Tension) as a ref, he's pretty cool.

Also, not sure with you guys but with private groups this big I tend to tip the ref at the end of the day. $2 a person is what i usually do.

Rudz
09-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Looks great, 10 dollar all day air and credit cards? Nice

darqueMeye
09-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Looks great, 10 dollar all day air and credit cards? Nice
So anyone know how much total since we obviously have our own equipment? the website says players with equipment in groups is $20. Is that still accurate?

Rudz
09-28-2007, 12:38 AM
We will be getting a private game, and splitting the cost between us, that way we stick together and have our own ref

Carbon Blue
09-28-2007, 12:44 AM
FYI. They have not updated their website.

-They DO have all day air @ $10.

-They DO take credit card now

-They have upgraded a lot of netting

-They are planning 2 airball fields, but probably not up by then? could be a possibility

Whoever is making the reservation and deposit, ask for steve (from SD Tension) as a ref, he's pretty cool.

Also, not sure with you guys but with private groups this big I tend to tip the ref at the end of the day. $2 a person is what i usually do.

you tip the refs?? :wow: Ive never heard of that, well mabey tipping in general! hahaha jk

hahaha oh well but iam DEFINITELY DOWN FOR THIS ONE!!!

Rudz
09-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Petey you coming? What about tes? Anyone know gibby?

OEM Petey
09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
So anyone know how much total since we obviously have our own equipment? the website says players with equipment in groups is $20. Is that still accurate?

$20 is still right. $10 if you have a military ID (thats me!)

rudz- yeah, I should be there along with carbon blue. We'll tell tes (Laurence) to go along as well. I will probably be bringing my bro in law and maybe another non-AO'er

darqueMeye
09-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Sweet! I have a reserve I'd. Will that work too?

OEM Petey
09-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Sweet! I have a reserve I'd. Will that work too?

yeah im sure it will. They just glanced at mine. The people checking them probably don't know the difference between the two anyways.

Carbon Blue
09-28-2007, 06:05 PM
I cant wait! :D

Smoothice
09-28-2007, 06:43 PM
updated 1st posts with important info and head count. Please post up if you are coming and how many people will be coming with you.
:cheers:

p.s

Would anybody like to volunteer to go through the last AO socal meet threads and send out a mass pm to those who have not already posted?

Rudz
09-28-2007, 07:26 PM
my cousin wants to come to, if we have a ride for him, ill bring him, hes a noob so we need to rustle up some gear for him :bounce:

i used the ao socal roll call list and sent out mass pm's and i sent pm's to the og socal guys, lets see who replies

OEM Petey
09-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Is it a good idea to bring some shade and chairs? (ie. ez-up)

Thanks

Thats a good idea. There are tables and some shade but no chair.

I suggest we take the uppper parking level. Its not that crowded and its easy for us to take up one whole corner of it, especially if we get there early.

Also, theres not much foot traffic going through there. I had my car scratched by some idiot when i parked near the access roads to the cashiers and fields.

darqueMeye
09-29-2007, 12:38 AM
smoothice, just to let you know. since i have class saturday morning i wont be able to make it till around 12 or 12:30. Will that be a problem?

Rudz
09-29-2007, 09:04 AM
smoothice, just to let you know. since i have class saturday morning i wont be able to make it till around 12 or 12:30. Will that be a problem?

no prob :clap:

Smoothice
09-29-2007, 10:17 AM

no problem. :rofl:

To avoid any confusion by those that do not know Rudz or myself. We are NOT the same person. Rudz just does what he wants including respond for others. :spit_take

babyface
09-29-2007, 10:50 AM
this stinks you guys are too far away for me. cant you guys relocate to new york. hahaha

Rudz
09-29-2007, 12:02 PM
no problem. :rofl:

To avoid any confusion by those that do not know Rudz or myself. We are NOT the same person. Rudz just does what he wants including respond for others. :spit_take

Dude I'm rudz, what do you expect? I do what I want, say what I want, just cuz, lol

acropilot19
09-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Hey Y'all
used to play there all the time, but havent been in 3-4 years (moved to different city). Never had a bad day there. Fields not huge but not small either. Good diversity, some woodsball, some trench, some plywood city, some tire-field, hills & valleys. Good shade/ November wont be a problem for heat. Crowds seem smaller & friendlier. Most scumbag types tend to stay away. Good refs. Generally well kept & clean. I heard they've updated/ changed some fields around since last been there. I played there so much that I had the fields memorized from both directions and could find the good spots w/eyes closed- that kinda got old tho. I'd like to go- will depend on if can get days off- wont know for sure for another month (mid-late october).
Peace.
:)

latches109
10-01-2007, 08:03 PM
put me in as a yes-maybe+

Rudz
10-02-2007, 12:07 AM
put me in as a yes-maybe+

pssssh you better!!!!! :clap:

Whee McGee
10-02-2007, 01:46 AM
I think I should be able to get covered that day, so it's starting to look more and more like a yes.

So uh...anyone want to give me a ride? :D

Smoothice
10-02-2007, 09:00 AM
I think I should be able to get covered that day, so it's starting to look more and more like a yes.

So uh...anyone want to give me a ride? :D

:clap:

Let us know when it is a YES for sure.

Anyone else in need of carpooling or able to carpool? I will start a list in the first post.

d4m4don3
10-08-2007, 02:50 PM
my cousin wants to come to, if we have a ride for him, ill bring him, hes a noob so we need to rustle up some gear for him :bounce:

i used the ao socal roll call list and sent out mass pm's and i sent pm's to the og socal guys, lets see who replies

:wow: You know he can't fit in my truck with the 2 of us in there. :rofl:

Rudz
10-09-2007, 09:08 AM
:wow: You know he can't fit in my truck with the 2 of us in there. :rofl:

we can throw him in josh"s trunk

Shingo
10-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Smoothice / Rudz.... Put me +3 for this SoCal AO Meet

Looks like I'll make it if I'm in town... wont know until Nov 2... but all signs say i'll be there. I'll post up as soon as I find out.

I need a set of gear for one of my buddies... anyone have a mag, cocker, spyder or a some kind of loaner he can borrow? It'll be his first time out so I dont want him stuck with a rental. If not then it'll be just me +2.

Shingo

Piranti
10-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Oh, I am sure with all the gun whores, and equipment whores we should have enough kit for 2 or 3 people, only shortages 'might' be tanks/hoppers/podpacks/and maybe masks. But if most know in advance they can bring some extra gear, for this kind of thing we all should actually. Specially since people like Rudz will be there and nothing he has works 100% and needs fiddling. :ninja:

d4m4don3
10-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Now now children......

Rudz!! Down Boy!! :nono:

I'm sure he meant it all in jest!

Although whats said is true. :rofl:

I'll have a classic mag that someone can borrow.

Rudz
10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
yeah hey josh hows that s6? :rofl: rod breaker!!!!!! :eek:

Shingo
10-09-2007, 06:53 PM
I'll let my bud know... Thanks guys!

Shingo

OEM Petey
10-09-2007, 11:28 PM
hopefully i'll have my new pump up and ready to go. Although I may have to bust out the mag after a game or two after i get owned :D

and i'll be bringing my dye pump if anyone is interested in buying it. (shameless plug)

Carbon Blue
10-10-2007, 09:37 AM
hopefully i'll have my new pump up and ready to go. Although I may have to bust out the mag after a game or two after i get owned :D

and i'll be bringing my dye pump if anyone is interested in buying it. (shameless plug)

since when did you get a pump you douchebag???? :confused:

Smoothice
10-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Updated head count in 1st post.

So lets talk about food.

The last few AO meets we have had carne asada tacos. Do we want to do this again? If so we will put together a list of items needed and we can sign up for stuff to bring or pitch in a few bucks the day of.

Another option would be just to order a bunch of pizzas. $5/medium or $7/large I believe from Domino's.

d4m4don3
10-11-2007, 05:45 PM

So lets talk about food.

The last few AO meets we have had carne asada tacos. Do we want to do this again? If so we will put together a list of items needed and we can sign up for stuff to bring or pitch in a few bucks the day of.

Another option would be just to order a bunch of pizzas. $5/medium or $7/large I believe from Domino's.
Is lazebum still around? Maybe he can give us other options for grub.

Smoothice
10-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Is lazebum still around? Maybe he can give us other options for grub.

I thought you would be the first to vote for carne asada :wow:

I'm open to any options.

Haven't heard from lazebum yet. I assume he was part of rudz mass pm.

I'll shoot him one anyways.

nevtangle
10-11-2007, 06:42 PM

So lets talk about food.

Definately keep me as a mybe for now althought I'm 90% sure I'll make it. I just don't want to commit and then back out.

lazebum
10-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Ill be there if i can find daycare and get a day off work, whish me luck

OEM Petey
10-13-2007, 12:14 AM
:) can't wait!

i'll be getting some practice in on the 27th :)

smooth youre setting this one up right? you call in already to reserve?

I called for the 27th and they only had 2 spots left. The 10th might be filling up as well, especially since were gonna need 2 refs. Just making sure :cheers:

PumpMag
10-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Hmmmmmmm. AO game? I'm gonna have to try to make it to this!

Add me as a maybe.........

Smoothice
10-13-2007, 08:47 AM
:) can't wait!

i'll be getting some practice in on the 27th :)

smooth youre setting this one up right? you call in already to reserve?

I called for the 27th and they only had 2 spots left. The 10th might be filling up as well, especially since were gonna need 2 refs. Just making sure :cheers:

haven't called yet. thanks for the reminder. why do we need 2 refs?

OEM Petey
10-13-2007, 11:11 AM
haven't called yet. thanks for the reminder. why do we need 2 refs?

actually i may have been thinking of velocity. I tried checking their (pendleton) site to but I couldn't find anything about refs. At velocity once you go over 25 or so they give you another ref.

d4m4don3
10-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I thought you would be the first to vote for carne asada :wow:

I'm open to any options.

Haven't heard from lazebum yet. I assume he was part of rudz mass pm.

I'll shoot him one anyways.

Don't want piranti cooking, he seems to cook more than play, he needs the practice. :D

lazebum
10-13-2007, 07:03 PM
the food was good last time though!!!!

acropilot19
10-14-2007, 01:16 AM
unless tradgedy strikes, I'll be there, maybe with one or two more in tow.
:dance:

Smoothice
10-14-2007, 08:48 AM
updated head count here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2421161&postcount=2)

So back to the food topic.

Unless we get some volunteers to man the bar b ques I think we are going to go with Domino's pizza.

If somebody/somebodies feels like cooking please post up.

The cook/cooks will be in charge of getting the bar b ques going. (Last time we had 2 or 3 of those mini charcoal grills.) And of course cooking the meat.

This will take you away from the action for a minimum of 1 hour + the actual lunch break time is my guess.

If we do go with Domino's the prices are $5/medium and $7/large. Most people will be fine eating half of a medium or half of a large. We will figure all that out the day of the game.

And of course you are not going to be forced to eat pizza. Bring your own lunch if you don't like the other options.

Rudz
10-14-2007, 09:07 AM
schedule

arrive-whenever

get gear ready-realive you left something important

fill out waiver get air and argue with freinds

find someone to replace part you lost

play paintball-game 1

continue arguing

play paintball-game 2

someone cries that theyre hungry

order pizza

stand around talking crap- waiting for pizza

complain pizza is late

pizza arrives-eat pizza

sit around and do nothing-because we are full

slowly begin to get gear ready and realize you need air

play paintball-game3

someone breaks something, or trips and hurts themselves

everyone mocks player above

play paintball-game4

pod up and get air, then wander to the staging area and get comfortable which usually ends up with half the players not wanting to play anymore, because they are "tired"

while most players stand around, a few guys call them lazy and go play

play paintball-game 5 "while everyone else is back at the staging area talking about them "

buy sell trade paintball guns/ parts- you can even trade a bmw bumper for a tac one, yes its been done.

go home and either get yelled at by the wife, or go out with the boys and have a drink

ao socal paintball day :cheers:

Smoothice
10-14-2007, 09:35 AM
some of us don't really like to play paintball. I'm not going to name names ^^^^ or anything. But those people would rather talk paintball then play it. :spit_take

For those that want to play please arrive early :cheers:

And for those over achievers you can fill out the waiver before you come. Waiver (http://www.xpsl.com/waiver.pdf)

lazebum
10-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I glad I live less than 3 miles away!!!!

Smoothice
10-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Called today and made reservations. We were the last group allowed for that day.

Thanks for the reminder OEM.

So because I want to play lots o paintball we need at least 15 of you slackers to show up early so we can get our ref and start playing.

OEM Petey
10-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Called today and made reservations. We were the last group allowed for that day.

Thanks for the reminder OEM.

So because I want to play lots o paintball we need at least 15 of you slackers to show up early so we can get our ref and start playing.

no problem.

I like your thinking. I'll be there early for sure, as i always am.

darqueMeye
10-14-2007, 10:31 PM
I'll be there as soon as i can. I just have class on saturday mornings till 11. dont count me out

geekwarrior
10-15-2007, 12:20 AM
i hope to be there on the early side....hopefully mt ankle allows me to play

victor13
10-15-2007, 12:56 AM
$2 per person for ref tip
What if our ref sucks? :P

Just kidding, put me down as a maybe!

acropilot19
10-15-2007, 01:08 AM

Sounds good, I like to show early to get tha prime parking & take my time setting up the gear.

On a side note (Shameless sales pitch in 5, 4, 3, 2...) If I havent sold the Emag by then, I'll bring it out and let Y'all oogle it
:D

darqueMeye
10-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Smoothice, I just got word that my friend will be joining us. So put me down for +1.

Smoothice
10-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Smoothice, I just got word that my friend will be joining us. So put me down for +1.

Done!

To those military guys. Does the $10 entry count for private parties or just walk on? Please bring an extra $10 just in case ;)

OEM Petey
10-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Done!

To those military guys. Does the $10 entry count for private parties or just walk on? Please bring an extra $10 just in case ;)

both private parties and walk on

Demonio
10-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Put me down for Maybe (think I posted this in the date set-up thread)

I'm waiting to see if my wife is going to do the walk or not (as I mentioned to smoothice) She may not be able to do it for medical reasons. So if she's out, then I can probably go.

Smoothice
10-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Put me down for Maybe (think I posted this in the date set-up thread)

I'm waiting to see if my wife is going to do the walk or not (as I mentioned to smoothice) She may not be able to do it for medical reasons. So if she's out, then I can probably go.

I would rather your wife not have medical reasons. But we look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

To all that do come:

You must see me to join the group. Do not go and pay directly. If you pay for a walk on ticket we will shun you :p

Look for either of these guys \/ \/ \/

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x57/smoothice15/buddynik1.jpg

We will be at the upper parking lot ;)

Demonio
10-15-2007, 04:06 PM
:rofl:

Buddy- smoothice

medical conditions sounds worse than it really is- her doc mentioned she has bad feet especially for a 60 mile walk in 3 days. She's kinda sad about that but sometimes she doesn't always listen to her doc (leave it to a doc to not listen to one :tard: )

I'll let you know if/when I am a forsure or not

DaFin
10-16-2007, 03:58 PM
I am in for one for now. What time is early? 7A? 8A?

Smoothice
10-17-2007, 04:14 PM
I am in for one for now. What time is early? 7A? 8A?

8a.m would be perfect.

Since there have been no volunteers for running the grill we are going to go with ordering pizzas.

Please feel free to pack your own lunch or bring money for pizza.

Whee McGee
10-17-2007, 05:40 PM
I do believe I will be able to attend, and I do believe I found another player to ride with. I'd like to set up a ride on the chance that my friend cannot make it, so if anyone can PM me with a ride possibility, I'd really appreciate it.

From a safe point, $40 minimum to survive the day, correct? IS there anywhere near by to buy paint, or should we hedge our bets and buy it before the big day?

Now that all that is out of the way, does anyone want to try and tune my Xvalve while we're there? :D

Smoothice
10-17-2007, 06:21 PM
I do believe I will be able to attend, and I do believe I found another player to ride with. I'd like to set up a ride on the chance that my friend cannot make it, so if anyone can PM me with a ride possibility, I'd really appreciate it.

From a safe point, $40 minimum to survive the day, correct? IS there anywhere near by to buy paint, or should we hedge our bets and buy it before the big day?

Now that all that is out of the way, does anyone want to try and tune my Xvalve while we're there? :D

You might be better off pm'ing the guys that are coming from san diego.

I think $40 would be plenty to survive the day. $20 entry / $10 air / $2 tip / $2.50-3.50 for food

The field does sell paint but it is not cheap. I don't know what they sell. You might be better off picking paint up before hand.

We would all be happy to help fix your x valve. Bring it and any parts you have for it.

darqueMeye
10-17-2007, 08:50 PM
You might be better off pm'ing the guys that are coming from san diego.

I think $40 would be plenty to survive the day. $20 entry / $10 air / $2 tip / $2.50-3.50 for food

The field does sell paint but it is not cheap. I don't know what they sell. You might be better off picking paint up before hand.

We would all be happy to help fix your x valve. Bring it and any parts you have for it.

I recently found a place that sells paint for $25 a case. its XO Industries paint. no seconds paint. orange and pink fill i believe. If anyone is interested i can pick up some for you. Id prefer paypal so i can pay upfront and not totally out of pocket. Let me know via pm if you're interested. $26.03 covers the cost and the paypal fees. im not looking to make any money on this. I just want to offer a good price for paint to whoever wants it. if not, no problem. I'll just get some for me.

Whee McGee
10-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Ok, I have a request. I'm looking to buy the rail/sear I need to use my Z-frame for the big weekend. I think I need a classic set, but I'm not sure. If anyone has a nice one for sale and plans to go, I'd really like to buy it off you so I can use it. Toss me a PM, or leave a message in my sale thread (http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2431829#post2431829). Let me know guys, I don't want to leave out my Z frame just cause I couldn't use it ;)

lazebum
10-23-2007, 12:36 PM
I think the fires have another thing in mide for the park but hope the winds might die down. Im outty going to meet the family in Murritta(SP?) Got the paintball gear out with all important documents DUH!!!

Wish me luck

d4m4don3
10-23-2007, 01:16 PM
I think the fires have another thing in mide for the park but hope the winds might die down. Im outty going to meet the family in Murritta(SP?) Got the paintball gear out with all important documents DUH!!!

Wish me luck

Oh crap, cpp is in castaic major fires there, and theres a fire near corona, so we don't know whats up with sc village, and agua dulce where paintball fury is located is in flames. :cry:

Whee McGee
10-23-2007, 01:22 PM
There should be relief tomorrow, and maybe even a chance of showers by the end of the week.
Hope nothing happens that would cancel this, I really want to play with you guys.

d4m4don3
10-23-2007, 01:55 PM
There should be relief tomorrow, and maybe even a chance of showers by the end of the week.
Hope nothing happens that would cancel this, I really want to play with you guys.

well, sad to say but we may have to setup with *cough* HSP

lazebum
10-23-2007, 02:18 PM
well most roads are closed so i was forced to come home WTF IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant a guy get out of the fire....Dang

d4m4don3
10-23-2007, 02:23 PM
well most roads are closed so i was forced to come home WTF IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant a guy get out of the fire....Dang
Boat? You're a marine. :D

Smoothice
10-23-2007, 03:08 PM
As of now there should be no reason our little get together won't happen. As long as no fires start near camp pendleton the worst we should have to worry about is air quality.

Rudz
10-23-2007, 04:24 PM
we dont need no water, let the mother**** :cuss: burn!!!! :mad:

lol

d4m4don3
10-23-2007, 04:33 PM
we dont need no water, let the mother**** :cuss: burn!!!! :mad:

lol

This message brought to you from the bar.
:tard:

Pendleton is still in the plans as long as she doesn't burn.

Rudz
10-23-2007, 04:39 PM
sadly, no, im at home, just put my car on ebay and im trying to get ready to move in a week...

as in, im sitting here, thinking about what i wanna throw away, and ill keep thinking about it, till they nighjt before i HAVE to do it, cuz im a friggin procrastinator from hell, who drinks to much... :cheers:

tech506
10-23-2007, 04:58 PM
just a couple things to throw out as i skimmed over this thread...
CP has made some MAJOR changes in the last few months- all day air, 4500 fills, credit cards, more netting on the fields,etc;
to the best of my knowledge they still do not sell food; however, there is a McDonalds down the street and a conveinence store or two nearby;
when i last checked their paint was $60-65/case... not sure of the exact amount but enough for me to say !*&@$ that; i know there are a few stores in the area but can't attest to the quality of their paint as i reside/shop in the other end of the county (which is also on fire :cry: );
as far as having all the documenation for getting on the base- HAVE IT; also, on CPP website there is a little spiel to say if the guard questions you about having a sponser- only happened to me once and the guy was a real ____ about letting me on;
once on the base, drive the speed limit- the MPs love to pull over civillians;
also, cell phone reception usually sucks at the field, just and FYI;

have fun guys; i'd love to make it but i have to work that morning and then might head up to check out XPSL (also at CP but on a different part of the base)

Smoothice
10-24-2007, 10:47 AM
sadly, no, im at home, just put my car on ebay and im trying to get ready to move in a week...

as in, im sitting here, thinking about what i wanna throw away, and ill keep thinking about it, till they nighjt before i HAVE to do it, cuz im a friggin procrastinator from hell, who drinks to much... :cheers:

Don't throw away that stuff you said you were going to give me!!!!

Smoothice
10-24-2007, 12:27 PM
As of now there should be no reason our little get together won't happen. As long as no fires start near camp pendleton the worst we should have to worry about is air quality.

yikes. Well it sounds like the fires near pendleton are pretty much under control. We still have 2 weeks for all this mess to be taken care of.

Good luck fire fighters!!!!!

SummaryJudgement
10-24-2007, 01:05 PM
yikes. Well it sounds like the fires near pendleton are pretty much under control. We still have 2 weeks for all this mess to be taken care of.

Good luck fire fighters!!!!!

I JUST saw on the news that they are still fighting fires on/near Camp Pendleton. They may be contained, but it sounds like they are still burning. Lets hope all goes well there and elsewhere :)

Rudz
10-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah I already started chucking stuff in the trash, the majority of my room is clothes and pb gear, and I already found stuff I lost forever, including that harness, and like a dozen lighters, 15 bucks in change and I just got started....

lazebum
10-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Well the field is still there the fire got within about 1 mile or so and there are a lot of hevy equipment staging there on the road next to the field. Im home came back last night with the family. Air quality is ok just like a LA day, a little hazy, should be no problem by the time of the game.

*******WARNING******
YOU CANT TALK ON YOU PHONE AND DRIVE ON CAMP PENDLETON UNLESSS YOU ARE USING A BLUETOOTH...NOT SPEAKER PHONE. The MP's will get you for this.

Smoothice
10-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Well the field is still there the fire got within about 1 mile or so and there are a lot of hevy equipment staging there on the road next to the field. Im home came back last night with the family. Air quality is ok just like a LA day, a little hazy, should be no problem by the time of the game.

*******WARNING******
YOU CANT TALK ON YOU PHONE AND DRIVE ON CAMP PENDLETON UNLESSS YOU ARE USING A BLUETOOTH...NOT SPEAKER PHONE. The MP's will get you for this.

Wow. I didn't realize the fires were even that close to the fields.

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

Rudz
10-25-2007, 08:08 PM
can we use the heavy equiptment as props? :shooting:

http://www.doingitwrong.com/wrong/20070527-113739.jpg

OEM Petey
10-25-2007, 09:03 PM
can we use the heavy equiptment as props? :shooting:

http://www.doingitwrong.com/wrong/20070527-113739.jpg

theres is a full size tank, helos and other various 'out of commission' military vehicles on one field there.

I had to cancel my private game there this saturday due to the fires :(

any body need a freak kit?! i'll be selling one :)

Rudz
10-25-2007, 09:21 PM
i dont remember that feild!!!!! :eek: :headbang:

OEM Petey
10-25-2007, 09:22 PM
i dont remember that feild!!!!! :eek: :headbang:

all part of the new changes at pendelton :)

Whee McGee
10-26-2007, 01:56 AM
all part of the new changes at pendelton :)
I knew they had done cool stuff, but I didn't think that cool!
Details, man. Details!

Rudz
10-26-2007, 08:41 AM
yeah, now im friggin stoked!!! lol

Smoothice
10-28-2007, 10:24 AM
me 2 :shooting:

acropilot19
10-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Sounds like they've made alot of interesting changes since i've been there last. Good stuff. I'm lookin forward to gettin lit up by you punks.
:D

gruntbull
10-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Hey Guys, I will be there!
I think I will be Bringing my son, and a few of my buds along.

Count on 3- but could get to be 5 or more.

Also I will be giving away 20.00 on anodizing through us to the guys with the best Mags (my choice) Sadly I wont be toting a mag this time, but I will have a JR Borg there if anyone wants to buy one or gawk at one.

Rudz
10-29-2007, 08:58 AM

Also I will be giving away 20.00 on anodizing through us to the guys with the best Mags (my choice) Sadly I wont be toting a mag this time, but I will have a JR Borg there if anyone wants to buy one or gawk at one.

its ok ill prolly be using my borg too, lol :cheers:

victor13
10-29-2007, 01:24 PM
WHen is this thing, again?

*edit* Lol, i just read the title of the thread. Got it. :)

OEM Petey
10-29-2007, 01:26 PM

:eek: Let me know when youre going to be deciding! i'd love a new anno

I'll be TRYING to keep up with the pump in the morning games.

lasrsktr
10-29-2007, 01:55 PM

I'll be packing the two GBA anoed markers... :clap: does that give me an edge... lol... and i was only hoping to take a few markers.. :( now the trunks gunna be packed...

sorry nik.

Smoothice
10-29-2007, 03:47 PM
I'll be packing the two GBA anoed markers... :clap: does that give me an edge... lol... and i was only hoping to take a few markers.. :( now the trunks gunna be packed...

sorry nik.

It's cool. I wasn't planning on riding in the trunk :D

But there better be room for me up front :mad:

d4m4don3
10-29-2007, 04:32 PM
It's cool. I wasn't planning on riding in the trunk :D

But there better be room for me up front :mad:

Don't worry, he can pack over you, you can hold the cooler on your lap right? Along with some tanks, a mask, a change of clothes and some paint. :rofl:

lasrsktr
10-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Don't worry, he can pack over you, you can hold the cooler on your lap right? Along with some tanks, a mask, a change of clothes and some paint. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smoothice
10-29-2007, 09:06 PM

Sounds like you are re-living the last big game when you and shrub rode home soaking wet with all your gear stuffed into your little cab :spit_take

d4m4don3
10-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Sounds like you are re-living the last big game when you and shrub rode home soaking wet with all your gear stuffed into your little cab :spit_take

You weren't there when we left,we stuffed them in the coolers :D

neppo1345
10-30-2007, 06:51 AM
So um guys...

Lets say I decided to fly in from hotlanta...

Would I um...have somewhere to stay / a ride from the airport friday night without um...imposing on anyone?

Rudz
10-30-2007, 08:48 AM
which airport, ONTARIO is closer to the inland empire guy, while LAX is closer to the guys from LA, let us know, im sure we can find someone willing to take in a neppo

Smoothice
10-30-2007, 09:08 AM
So um guys...

Lets say I decided to fly in from hotlanta...

Would I um...have somewhere to stay / a ride from the airport friday night without um...imposing on anyone?

Your best bet is Ontario or San Diego airport is close to the S.D guys. Only a few people are coming from L.A.

Would you just be needing a place to crash on Friday?

neppo1345
10-30-2007, 09:26 AM
Your best bet is Ontario or San Diego airport is close to the S.D guys. Only a few people are coming from L.A.

Would you just be needing a place to crash on Friday?

At this point I can fly into either.

All I really need is a ride from the airport / to the field and a roof over my head.

If someone can't take me in for the night I have no problem getting a hotel for the night...but I would need a ride from said hotel to the field since I'm not old enough to rent a car.

behemoth
10-30-2007, 09:42 AM
You're a douche.

/howmanydembuddypassesj00got?

A-Tach-One
10-30-2007, 09:48 AM
At this point I can fly into either.

All I really need is a ride from the airport / to the field and a roof over my head.

If someone can't take me in for the night I have no problem getting a hotel for the night...but I would need a ride from said hotel to the field since I'm not old enough to rent a car.

DOPE! :D

neppo1345
10-30-2007, 09:57 AM
You're a douche.

/howmanydembuddypassesj00got?

I know I am.

/enough.
//wanna come?

behemoth
10-30-2007, 10:02 AM
I know I am.

/enough.
//wanna come?

that'd be rediculous.

we'll talk.

(btw, we're playing saturday if we can get enough people. if Hopkins or Ak-Can are good for you, i can scoop ya.)

Rudz
10-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh noes its a behemoth neppo!!!!!! Seriously if you 2 wanna fly out here, I'm sure you can atleast get a ride, to the game, speak up guys, you kno you wanna ride with a behemoth neppo!!!!! Idk what kinda state the sd area is in, they just had major fires, hotels might be kinda tricky, maybe someone from the inland empire?

/ I don't drive
// I have a car, but its for sale on ebay

neppo1345
10-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, pending transportation and housing I'll be there.

Flying in on Friday after work...

d4m4don3
10-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Oh noes its a behemoth neppo!!!!!! Seriously if you 2 wanna fly out here, I'm sure you can atleast get a ride, to the game, speak up guys, you kno you wanna ride with a behemoth neppo!!!!! Idk what kinda state the sd area is in, they just had major fires, hotels might be kinda tricky, maybe someone from the inland empire?

/ I don't drive
// I have a car, but its for sale on ebay

Given that you and I are as big as these guys, my rangers out of the question. Hit up piranti or geek, see what they can do. :D

geekwarrior
10-30-2007, 09:58 PM
unfortunately i dont have extra room at my place, or i'd offer it up.

If you fly into Ontario around 4-5 I could give you a ride to were you're staying if you're heading east. :p

I can probably give you a ride to the game depending on were you stay.

behemoth
10-30-2007, 10:42 PM
I'll be there providing we can get transport.

And i dont know about tim, but floorspace is all i require.

Carbon Blue
10-30-2007, 11:02 PM

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! Ive definitely been looking to anodize for quite some time now. By the way no more cheap paint for me, Rudz Im making sure my balls pop on your elbow this time! :ninja: wait that doesnt sound right...nevermind.. :D

geekwarrior
10-31-2007, 01:05 AM
I'll be there providing we can get transport.

And i dont know about tim, but floorspace is all i require.

I'm sure between the members of SoCal we can figure something out for you guys. let us know what airport your flying into and when.

gruntbull
10-31-2007, 01:46 AM
I hate to do this...
I have a big party to attend in 29 Palms on the 10th (it is the Marine Corps Birthday), and the 2.5 hr trip cuts into the morning time frame I planned to play.

Rudz, PM me your address, I will send you out 5 $20.00 off cards to hand out to the Mag owners.
If it was the next weekend... I would be there, my son's birthday I am taking him to play, so anyone that comes on the 17th look for the JR Digital Borg, and the guy shooting it, that will be me.
Sorry to do this guys, really wanted to meet some of you (although I think I have met a few there already)

Rudz if you can get me your address by Thursday that would be AWESOME! If you dont wish to handle this, please refer me to someone that is willing.

-Todd

Smoothice
10-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey guys-

I will also have some prizes to give away. :wow:

Not nearly as cool as gruntbulls but still FREE :clap:

I'm thinking the first person to get there waiver, name on my list, and money to me gets a prize. And also the best welt at the end of the day will get a prize.

With the anno certs we can probably do some more fun stuff.

Carbon Blue
10-31-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey guys-

I will also have some prizes to give away. :wow:

Not nearly as cool as gruntbulls but still FREE :clap:

I'm thinking the first person to get there waiver, name on my list, and money to me gets a prize. And also the best welt at the end of the day will get a prize.

With the anno certs we can probably do some more fun stuff.
:headbang:

behemoth
10-31-2007, 10:55 PM
So, whos picking up the ohioans from the airport?

You'll get a "free prize" too.

(i may, or may not be talking about tim giving roadie....) :ninja:

OEM Petey
10-31-2007, 10:58 PM

:argh:

lol, if you guys didnt get that, i can't help you

if there was a "vomit" smiley on here.. believe me, i'd put it up..

geekwarrior
10-31-2007, 11:16 PM

airport, time, ride to were?

nevtangle
10-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Mark me down for being there +1, I may have a couple others but not sure yet.

Also what's the deal with getting in the gate? Do they ever give you a hard time? I know you need license insurance a registration but their site said to mention a sponsor. Having never been there before I just wanted to know what this is all about. I'll be pissed if I can't get on after making the drive.

Smoothice
10-31-2007, 11:58 PM
Mark me down for being there +1, I may have a couple others but not sure yet.

Also what's the deal with getting in the gate? Do they ever give you a hard time? I know you need license insurance a registration but their site said to mention a sponsor. Having never been there before I just wanted to know what this is all about. I'll be pissed if I can't get on after making the drive.

I have never been asked for a sponsor.

If they ask just say "your mom" :rofl:

Seriously though. Don't worry about. Just don't look too shady when you arrrive :cool:

They will probably send you to a different area for the strip search :ninja:

Just make sure to have a valid drivers license, registration, and insurance. If you have those items you will not have any problems.

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

All comments with a smiley after them are a joke!!!!!!

d4m4don3
11-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Well Nev, sometimes they ask why you want to go into the base for security reasons. The website says to state its an MCS sponsored event, but if you tell them it's for paintball its just as good as gold. Just make sure your paperwork is valid if you're the guy driving.

neppo1345
11-01-2007, 07:54 AM
Well, its still optional as far as flights:

We can come into ONTARIO Friday at 8:19, or 10:25, or ONT Saturday Morning at 11:00.

OR

We can com into LAX friday anytime from 3 till 12, OR LAX Saturday anytime from 9-10:30

OR

If worse comes to worse we can try to get into SAN either Friday night or Saturday morning.

As for rides / sleeping arrangements:

If we come in Saturday we'll only need a ride to the field from the Airport, and back after the days over.

If we come in Friday: We'll need a ride from our hotel to the field, and back Saturday.

OR

We'll need some loving soul to pick us up at the Airport and house us overnight...and then bring us back to the airport either saturday night or Sunday.

Josh: I'll look into your ticket pricing a bit more, but as of now it looks like it's going to run between 160.00 and 206.00 round trip. I'll see if I can't get that down through some "creative accounting" without getting fired. PM me your Full Name, Address, City, State, and Birthday so I can get it ironed out.

/there will be no roadie
//unless given by josh

Smoothice
11-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Well, its still optional as far as flights:

We can come into ONTARIO Friday at 8:19, or 10:25, or ONT Saturday Morning at 11:00.

Well so far it looks like geekwarrior is the only 1 showing any concern for getting you guys to the field.

I don't know where he lives in relation to Ontario airport.

My suggestion would be to call up Hotels near Ontario airport and find one with a shuttle service. I would think that many of them have shuttles.

Come in Friday night. Take the shuttle to your hotel. Then all you need is a ride from your hotel to the field and back.

I doubt saturday will work for you to fly in as that would greatly reduce your play time.

Try to schedule your flight home as late as possible on saturday. I would say the earliest someone can get you back to Ontario would be 7-7:30.

neppo1345
11-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Well so far it looks like geekwarrior is the only 1 showing any concern for getting you guys to the field.

My suggestion would be to call up Hotels near Ontario airport and find one with a shuttle service. I would think that many of them have shuttles.

Come in Friday night. Take the shuttle to your hotel. Then all you need is a ride from your hotel to the field and back.

I doubt saturday will work for you to fly in as that would greatly reduce your play time.

Try to schedule your flight home as late as possible on saturday. I would say the earliest someone can get you back to Ontario would be 7-7:30.

Flights aren't what worry me. We won't be flying on any "set" schedule, we're basically able to 'hop' whichever flight we choose. We can stay until Sunday hotel prices/kind AO'r permitting.

d4m4don3
11-01-2007, 12:20 PM

Rudz? I thought you were gonna let them crash at your pad? :(

behemoth
11-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Woah, why was i under the assumption that buddy passes were like 25 bucks?

We'll have to talk about this one.

Rudz
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Geek can drop em off fri night at my pad and they can crash there, then all meet up there sat morning, like last time, since geek or josh will end up having to drive em to sd

geekwarrior
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
if you stay around Ontario airport, I can bring you to and from Camp Pendleton....if you dont mind a wallyvan. :cry:

You would have to come in Friday night though....It's quite a drive from Ontario to CP, wouldnt be worth it if you came sat morning.

/edit: dont think i'll be able to pick them up from the airport, unless they are coming in around 4.

behemoth
11-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Josh as in me?

/so confused.

Smoothice
11-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Josh as in me?

/so confused.

Josh as in Piranti

Smoothice
11-01-2007, 02:46 PM
if you stay around Ontario airport, I can bring you to and from Camp Pendleton....if you dont mind a wallyvan. :cry:

You would have to come in Friday night though....It's quite a drive from Ontario to CP, wouldnt be worth it if you came sat morning.

/edit: dont think i'll be able to pick them up from the airport, unless they are coming in around 4.

I'm confused by your edit.

Are you saying you can pick them up from the airport and take them to rudz's house if they come in around 4?

behemoth
11-01-2007, 03:18 PM
I could probably leave around 6 EST, 6hr flight back 3 time zones....

****, idk what time that is.

Rudz
11-01-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm confused by your edit.

Are you saying you can pick them up from the airport and take them to rudz's house if they come in around 4?

I think that's what he means, but they'll prolly fly in later, piranti?

Josh- piranti

Josh- behemoth

Tim- neppo

Tim- geekwarrior

Friggin great

geekwarrior
11-01-2007, 07:15 PM
I think that's what he means, but they'll prolly fly in later, piranti?

Josh- piranti

Josh- behemoth

Tim- neppo

Tim- geekwarrior

Friggin great

^lol. I think the cal versions of tim and josh are smaller though.

and yes, if its around 4 i can probably drop them off at your place....i work right by ontario airport, but i live about 45 min away.........

Caboose
11-01-2007, 08:19 PM
I wish I could make it... but I'm busy that day.

Could I ask you guys a favor? Come by and root on a fellow AO'er at the XPSL event =]

I'll be playing for XS-Intensity, division 5.

Show some fellow socal ballers and a fellow AO'er some support :headbang:

d4m4don3
11-01-2007, 08:32 PM
^lol. I think the cal versions of tim and josh are smaller though.

and yes, if its around 4 i can probably drop them off at your place....i work right by ontario airport, but i live about 45 min away.........

Well....if its at night I can probably do it, I have access to an extra cab, but somebody's gonna be a sight uncomfortable. :rofl:

kopfjaeger
11-01-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm in. :)

lasrsktr
11-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Well....if its at night I can probably do it, I have access to an extra cab, but somebody's gonna be a sight uncomfortable. :rofl:

and know how to shift right???

Demonio
11-01-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm still unsure if I can make it as of this past weekend but check this out:

Same Day Scenario at Pendelton (http://www.nppl.tv/hitman/)

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Makes me wonder how the private group would work out with the scenario going on at the same time... :confused:

OEM Petey
11-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm still unsure if I can make it as of this past weekend but check this out:

Same Day Scenario at Pendelton (http://www.nppl.tv/hitman/)

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Makes me wonder how the private group would work out with the scenario going on at the same time... :confused:

Im sure it wont be a problem. We've already got the reservation in. And if the scenario is exactly the same set up at the one at velocity, it'll only be 3, 1-hour games. Which means by lunch all fields will be game. So they'll only be taking 1 field at a time for an hour each.

d4m4don3
11-01-2007, 10:52 PM
According to Nppl its only a 3 hour scenario. I have a feeling parking will be tight until that ends, so get there ASAP people! :cuss:

That means me. :tard:

geekwarrior
11-01-2007, 11:49 PM
i cant stop starring at that site. :ninja:

Demonio
11-02-2007, 12:20 AM
i cant stop starring at that site. :ninja:

Stop staring at the guy in the black suit :rofl:

d4m4don3
11-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Ladies, chill :nono:

Just focus on the logistics for now.

Carbon Blue
11-02-2007, 01:29 AM
T minus 9 Days and counting :cheers:

geekwarrior
11-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Stop staring at the guy in the black suit :rofl:

black suit? didnt eve notice....

I was looking at that cushion for pushin.

kopfjaeger
11-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I will be bringing +1 more player. :)

Silver Dc5 TypeS
11-04-2007, 10:43 PM
I'll be going. Can't wait! :cheers:

Smoothice
11-04-2007, 11:36 PM
sweet. You guys have been added to the list. :clap:

Rudz
11-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Wow, this is looking like the biggest event yet!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

geekwarrior
11-04-2007, 11:54 PM

don't forget the rule of thirds.

1/3 give some lame excuse for why they cant make it

1/3 say there going to come but never show up

which leaves us with only 1/3 of the people in this thread coming. :rolleyes:

Rudz
11-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Killjoy....

/sup suckah?

latches109
11-05-2007, 03:03 AM

i think i have 3 more coming. I might need to borrow a tank tho... :D

Rudz
11-05-2007, 09:37 AM
You know us, we have enough gear for ourselves and maybe 2 or 3 more, lol I have an extra tank, and I know d4m4don hordes tanks too

OEM Petey
11-05-2007, 10:24 AM
I'll be going. Can't wait! :cheers:

He's part of my "+2" so now its me plus one.

d4m4don3
11-05-2007, 10:44 AM
You know us, we have enough gear for ourselves and maybe 2 or 3 more, lol I have an extra tank, and I know d4m4don hordes tanks too

Yeah, but only the 92 and dynaflow are good for mags. Then theres a 22 and a 13 cu in, the other two are LP tanks.

neppo1345
11-05-2007, 12:25 PM
I still have full intentions of coming.

I will sleep in the airport if I have to.

Smoothice
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I still have full intentions of coming.

I will sleep in the airport if I have to.

Well it sounds like the only thing keeping you from staying at rudz's house is a ride to his house. I'm willing to bet a taxi cab is cheaper then a hotel.

Smoothice
11-05-2007, 02:23 PM
If anybody has an extra vert asa for a am/mm rail they would like to sell me please let me know or bring it on saturday. I'm hoping in the $5 range :)

Condition isn't important as long as its not too banged up. Scratches won't bother me.

neppo1345
11-05-2007, 02:39 PM
/r Rudz Address

After all, it is SoCal, I should just steal a car and drive there...

Whee McGee
11-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Update. I will be attending, and plan on bringing as many friends as possible. Right now, it's +1, but it could change by Friday.

d4m4don3
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Well I got screwed today. :cry:

I started my new job come to find out I have a 3 day training this weekend. :cuss:

Smoothice
11-05-2007, 09:51 PM

I started my new job come to find out I have a 3 day training this weekend. :cuss:

:mad:

Get out of this thread :nono:

:cry:

You will be missed :cheers:

Piranti
11-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Well looks like I have been tasked with picking up Rudz and whoever is dumb enough to crash at his place :eek: . Rudz I will need new directions to your new pad.

Rudz
11-06-2007, 12:32 AM

I told my boss I had a funeral so I could come to this game, I guess there will be a funeral afterall, cuz I'm really gonna beat d4m4don, I really really am....

Smoothice I got the vert asa, and the harness, and the tubes, and ummm was that it?

Whee McGee
11-06-2007, 04:32 AM

Can't refuse due to plans made before hand that cannot be broken which involve you being in San Diego for the better part of Saturday?

d4m4don3
11-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Can't refuse due to plans made before hand that cannot be broken which involve you being in San Diego for the better part of Saturday?

Not when 60% of all work is based on this training. The next window of opportunity for training would be in january. :cuss:

Smoothice
11-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Smoothice I got the vert asa, and the harness, and the tubes, and ummm was that it?

Thats it!! :hail:

Rudz
11-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Piranti ill call you and this time, we won't make you drink TOO much, but don't think I'm lettin you off sober, muahahahaha

lazebum
11-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Ok so will anybobdy do this with me. We can go to watch and/or play if we can!! I trying to get more info as of now it is set in stone but with the Corps nothing is for certin

Xtreme Paintball Sports League (XPSL) will be making a stop aboard Marine
Corps Base Camp Pendleton

9 ~ 11 November 2007.
Play kicks off on Friday, 09 November
at 0800 with games played continually until 1600.
AT Del Mar Beach

120 professional and amateur paintball teams will compete for over
$40,000.00 in cash and prizes in this three day event held on the sand at
Del Mar Beach.

Service members and their families are admitted free of charge.
25 vendors will be showing the latest in paintball technology.

latches109
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah, but only the 92 and dynaflow are good for mags. Then theres a 22 and a 13 cu in, the other two are LP tanks.

whaa you have a 13cu hpa?? where did you get it? i want one for my pump!

Rudz
11-06-2007, 08:01 PM
whaa you have a 13cu hpa?? where did you get it? i want one for my pump!

wwa has em, so does wevo, chronobreak here on AO has some too

acropilot19
11-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Ok so will anybobdy do this with me. We can go to watch and/or play if we can!! I trying to get more info as of now it is set in stone but with the Corps nothing is for certin

Xtreme Paintball Sports League (XPSL) will be making a stop aboard Marine
Corps Base Camp Pendleton

9 ~ 11 November 2007.
Play kicks off on Friday, 09 November
at 0800 with games played continually until 1600.
AT Del Mar Beach

120 professional and amateur paintball teams will compete for over
$40,000.00 in cash and prizes in this three day event held on the sand at
Del Mar Beach.

Service members and their families are admitted free of charge.
25 vendors will be showing the latest in paintball technology.

I'd like to check it out. Dont know if I could play, but would be interesting to watch & check out the vendors. LMK. I'll be in town friday afternoon, and can go saturday after the AO meet or sunday.

neppo1345
11-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Flt: 0901
To: ONT - Ontario
Dept: 9NOV 630P (EST)
Arriv: 9NOV 819P (PST)
Carrier: DELTA
Acft: 757

Unless something changes I'll be wheels down at ONT: 8:19 Pacific Standard Time

/Hooray for 5 hours in the air.

Smoothice
11-07-2007, 03:14 PM

It sounds like chris(d4m4don3) is picking you up. I will pm you his phone number.

Is behemoth coming? Are you bringing any one else? This will affect what vehicle you are picked up in.

behemoth
11-07-2007, 04:22 PM
I wont be attending. I dont like you Californian's anyways. :D

neppo1345
11-07-2007, 08:57 PM

If I didn't like you I would fly to CLE and whoop your ***.

d4m4don3
11-07-2007, 10:39 PM
check your pm neppo, even though I can't play I'll be picking you up since I'm gonna be in the area at that time.

geekwarrior
11-08-2007, 01:24 AM

they couldn't find a cargo plane big enough eh? they could just slap goodyear on yer butt and stick you out on the runaway.

neppo1345
11-08-2007, 07:56 AM
check your pm neppo, even though I can't play I'll be picking you up since I'm gonna be in the area at that time.

Got it...

Thanks again...I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

behemoth
11-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Wish i could make it.

OEM Petey
11-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Not sure if we established a "spot" over there.

I would like to park on the upper half of the parking lot. That way we can guarantee no one will be walking through our cars to get to the fields. I had my car scratched last time it was there :( .

but anyways, looks like good weather :D

lazebum
11-08-2007, 02:37 PM
UGHHHH I hate work

YEAHHHHH for off at 1200 today and i dont report back unitl 0600 on Tues!!!!!!!!

Ill be going to the XPSL thing on delmar, which is like 10miles from the field, on Fri and Sat and Mabey Sun also!!!

Smoothice
11-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Not sure if we established a "spot" over there.

I would like to park on the upper half of the parking lot. That way we can guarantee no one will be walking through our cars to get to the fields. I had my car scratched last time it was there :( .

but anyways, looks like good weather :D

Lets meet on the upper half of the parking lot on the right side. Where we did last time. Near the speedball field. I haven't been to pendleton since last time but I would imagine that is still the speedball field.

Smoothice
11-08-2007, 04:32 PM
UGHHHH I hate work

YEAHHHHH for off at 1200 today and i dont report back unitl 0600 on Tues!!!!!!!!

Ill be going to the XPSL thing on delmar, which is like 10miles from the field, on Fri and Sat and Mabey Sun also!!!

Quit trying to steal our players!!!!

If you were a real man you would go to xpsl on fri and sun and play with us on Sat.

Rudz
11-08-2007, 07:40 PM
smoothice, bring some cocker gnomes, i think i killed mine

piranti ill call u later

d4m4don, u picking up neppo and bringing him here? bar?? :cheers: i say yes

nevtangle
11-09-2007, 12:02 PM
I just checked Camp Pendletons site for directions and saw this:

IMPORTANT:
Access through the Main Gate of Camp Pendleton is no longer open to civilian visitors; Paintballers must now enter through the San Luis Rey gate.

I didn't notice this when I checked the site before. Just FYI.

See ya there! :cool:

Smoothice
11-09-2007, 12:11 PM

IMPORTANT:

HOLY COW. I don't know what that means but good catch.

IMPORTANT:

Revised Directions to CP Paintball Park:

From San Diego Area/Los Angeles Area

• Take the 5 Freeway towards interstate 76 (Oceanside).
• Exit the 5 onto the 76 EAST.

From the 15 Freeway

• Take the 15 Freeway towards interstate 76 (Oceanside).
• Exit the 5 onto the 76 WEST.

OEM Petey
11-09-2007, 02:22 PM

IMPORTANT:

That sucks! makes my trip there 15-20 minutes longer!

I'll be there around 730ish by the speedball fields.

neppo1345
11-09-2007, 04:23 PM

My flight leaves in 2 hours...I'm starting to get excited.

Loguzzzzzz
11-09-2007, 04:28 PM

Yeah, I know!..........Now I have to drive 443 miles instead of 433. that sux....... :rolleyes:

Shingo
11-09-2007, 04:35 PM
I can't beleive I'm missing this one. You guys have fun out there... I hear the weather will be perfect for PB tomorrow at CP.

Shingo

Piranti
11-09-2007, 04:35 PM
grrr, why can't anyone buy their own paint.... am now carrying 4.75 cases, not counting how many cases Rudz and Neppo end up bringing......... :eek: Looks like I will be hauling 8 cases of paint sheesh.

OEM Petey
11-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I know!..........Now I have to drive 443 miles instead of 433. that sux....... :rolleyes:

lol ok you win :p

Rudz
11-09-2007, 09:02 PM
grrr, why can't anyone buy their own paint.... am now carrying 4.75 cases, not counting how many cases Rudz and Neppo end up bringing......... :eek: Looks like I will be hauling 8 cases of paint sheesh.

i shoved all my paint in pods and stuck em in my bag, so all i have is my gearbag and ill prolly hold my mask in my lap, btw i already emailed the new directions to my cell, just in case, dunno what gear neppo has, or paint, ill post later when he gets in

Smoothice
11-09-2007, 09:09 PM
I know this is an odd request... BUT...

Does anyone have a fanny pack I can borrow? Yes I said a fanny pack. The ones old people wear to the beach that we all make fun of.

I made a paintball proof case for my digicam and now I need something to carry it in.

I plan on taking some action shots throughout the day. I'm thinking once I get shot out I can then take some pics while i'm on the field.

If someone has one please post up or just bring it.

I promise I won't make fun of you for owning one :D

geekwarrior
11-09-2007, 09:12 PM
I know this is an odd request... BUT...

If someone has one please post up or just bring it.

I promise I won't make fun of you for owning one :D

dont have a fanny pack, but i have an old cd player carrying case that might work.

Rudz
11-09-2007, 09:29 PM
someone bring a fanny pack, and ill make fun of smoothice, and you..lol :rofl:

Smoothice
11-09-2007, 09:54 PM
someone bring a fanny pack, and ill make fun of smoothice, and you..lol :rofl:

I would expect nothing less from you.

dont have a fanny pack, but i have an old cd player carrying case that might work.

bring it just in case.

DaFin
11-09-2007, 10:56 PM
How vigorously do they enforce/inspect driver's license/registration/insurance at the gate?

I have all three but not the *current* proof of insurance card itself. So, I am bringing old card, the file with all of the bills including the current one and what I printed on line (not a proof of insurance) but showing the next billing in Jan '08.

nevtangle
11-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Anyone know anything about Cyborgs? Mine is acting up and I just ran out of air. :mad: Looks like I'll have to figure it out there.

Smoothice
11-09-2007, 11:59 PM
How vigorously do they enforce/inspect driver's license/registration/insurance at the gate?

I have all three but not the *current* proof of insurance card itself. So, I am bringing old card, the file with all of the bills including the current one and what I printed on line (not a proof of insurance) but showing the next billing in Jan '08.

:eek: Good luck. I was turned around once for not having a current insurance card. Bring as much proof as you can.

Demonio
11-10-2007, 12:21 AM

Bring what you can - maybe some old proofs of insurance.

I couldn't find my current ins once and I was told to go in the shack and call my insurance co. - I was waiting forever then the guard said to call and check payment info cause it's automated. I did (put on speaker on my cell) and it told me I was paid up. That was proof enough for that guard but I don't know if that will work with any other guards. You can try as long as your Ins is paid up to date.

and I wish I could but I won't be able to make it like I hoped. Next time maybe

latches109
11-10-2007, 01:22 AM
see you guys tomorro! yay! save me a spot. and i do need to borrow a tank.

acropilot19
11-10-2007, 01:38 AM
See you fools in the AM.
:shooting:
Be afraid, be VERY afraid!
:eek:
:p

geekwarrior
11-10-2007, 01:52 AM
crap.

I haven't played in six months.

I didn't clean my gear since the last time (what happens when you pull a :ninja: day)

I haven't even started getting my stuff together.

so....

I'll be late.

and i'll suck....but hey, thats not new.

see you at 9-10-11 ish.

/wonder if mandatory will be there with the vid from last time. :rofl:

d4m4don3
11-10-2007, 02:16 AM

Mission accomplished.

There is a Neppo loose in SoCal! :headbang:

Carbon Blue
11-10-2007, 08:43 AM
5:53am, see you guys on the field!

OEM Petey
11-10-2007, 08:43 AM
See you all in a few hours :D

geekwarrior
11-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Mission accomplished.

There is a Neppo loose in SoCal! :headbang:

OH SNAP!

SummaryJudgement
11-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Well, if you haven't guessed I couldn't come today :(

I got a new job; interviewed Monday, started Tuesday, and I've put in almost sixty hours this week. Plus we're on mandatory 7 day weeks for the rest of the month :tard:

Post up how the event went. Maybe I'll make it next time :cheers:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Smoothice
11-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Well, if you haven't guessed I couldn't come today :(

I got a new job; interviewed Monday, started Tuesday, and I've put in almost sixty hours this week. Plus we're on mandatory 7 day weeks for the rest of the month :tard:

Post up how the event went. Maybe I'll make it next time :cheers:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

The event was a HUGE success. We had about 25 guys there. Got in a bunch of play time and there was plenty of pizza for all.

Gave out some prizes courtesy of GBA and had some laughs. I took about 260 pics and I know some others had there cameras. I'll start weeding through the pics tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks again for all that made it. Until next time :cheers:

Whee McGee
11-11-2007, 12:30 AM
I had a blast, I can't wait for the next one. I have to thank smoothice for the rail (I will plan on having it Z-framed from now on, it's so comfortable), and piranti for all the help he gave me (I'm looking for that rebuild kit right now :D ). You guys were awesome. Easily one of the best paintball experiences I've ever had. Heck, my friend is looking at buying himself a Mag now! I also want to thank the guys who helped my friend's possessed car. We got home with no more troubles (our friends, however, got into a small accident though :( ).
You guys are all class acts, and I'm looking forward to the next time I can shoot you guys up. :D

nevtangle
11-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Yeah definitely good times... had a blast! Can't wait for the next one. :shooting:

neppo1345
11-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Guys, thanks.

Today was a freaking BLAST.

Chris, thank you SO much for picking me up from the airport.

Rudzy, you were amazing with you hospitality.

Josh, thanks for being our personal Taxi, taking me to see the beach / McScamzorz.

Seriously guys, it's been a hell of a weekend.

I'll be in the airport for the next 6 hours, so expect pictures before 6 A.M.

<3

-Neppo

Angry
11-11-2007, 02:46 AM
Guys, thanks.

Today was a freaking BLAST.

Chris, thank you SO much for picking me up from the airport.

Rudzy, you were amazing with you hospitality.

Josh, thanks for being our personal Taxi, taking me to see the beach / McScamzorz.

Seriously guys, it's been a hell of a weekend.

I'll be in the airport for the next 6 hours, so expect pictures before 6 A.M.

<3

-Neppo

You're short.

Loguzzzzzz
11-11-2007, 04:20 AM
Well, I just got home, Check the post time...... ;)

I had a great time playing. Seeing some of you guys again and meeting some more of you So Cal guys. :shooting:

I can't wait to see some pictures. :dance:

:cheers:

Rudz
11-11-2007, 10:07 AM
You're short.

neppo wnats his reg back

kopfjaeger
11-11-2007, 10:38 AM
AO SoCal was a great time. It is cool to be able to put a face to many of the screen names I see here so often. The fields were great and seemed larger than most other paintball venues. Some of the Mags I saw were absolute masterpieces. It was great meeting you guys. :clap:

Piranti
11-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Bah Loguzz even though you had much much further to drive I did not get home til midnight =P

Angry send the reg snail mail, I am sure he will get it around christmas time =P

PumpMag
11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
:cry:

I missed this one.

OK enough talk! Let's see them pics!

Loguzzzzzz
11-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Bah Loguzz even though you had much much further to drive I did not get home til midnight =P

Angry send the reg snail mail, I am sure he will get it around christmas time =POK now, you didn't go straight home? Did you take neppo to the airport. You had rudz, this meant a you were a taxi last night or maybe a stop at the bar?

Rudz
11-11-2007, 01:05 PM
We took a road trip to the beach, toured SD, met up with a scammorz, hung out at taco bell , got stuck behind a huge accident, dropped me off at home, and piranti took a neppo to the airport before driving home

Awesome times

/derek claims not to be scammorz, but accidently removed the reg from a neppos shocker, and accidently put it in his pocket, its ok neppo, it'll be there in 6 to 8 weeks

//derek is so scammorz

DaFin
11-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Good times! Was fun meeting new folks and ...shooting them, well more like *at* them but it's all good.

Looking forward to the pics!

Carbon Blue
11-11-2007, 02:17 PM
definitely some good times! I missed the damn group pic along with OEM Petery And SilverDC5.!! boo

Rudz
11-11-2007, 03:29 PM
See you fools in the AM.
:shooting:
Be afraid, be VERY afraid!
:eek:
:p

Who were you, there were some new faces, I already figured dafin was the "old school" guy whee mcgee was the guy with glasses and black t shirt? Nevtangle had the borg, dunno who kopfjaeger was, I know just abt everyone else

Btw zap seconds paint hurts like a motha
Latches said he was sorry...lol for shooting his waxy friggin sticky uber paint, at 260 fps...

Hope evryone had enough soda and pizza, it was great playing with everyone

Rudz
11-11-2007, 03:31 PM
definitely some good times! I missed the damn group pic along with OEM Petery And SilverDC5.!! boo

Probably because you guys parked on the otherside of the parking lot so no one would attack your car

Angry
11-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah, the reg is in the mail.
I lost the tracking number.

latches109
11-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Definitely a great time!! i am really sore today tho.

and next time i'll leave the white mud at home....that stuff was nasty!

Smoothice
11-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Pics are up!!!!!!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2443284#post2443284

behemoth
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Kinda pissed i missed it.

Ohwell.

Silver Dc5 TypeS
11-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Great day as of paintball with you guys! Sad we missed the group picture..

Smoothice
11-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Great day as of paintball with you guys! Sad we missed the group picture..

I agree. Hopefully I got some action pics of you guys. Next time park closer to the group!!!!