PDA

View Full Version : Question about paint

devildog
09-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey guys, between deployments and trying to get some school in, I have been out of paintball for almost 5 years. I am now trying to get back in, but I am having trouble finding the paint I used to shoot.

I used to shoot and love rps allstar. I have found allstar, but seems to be made by pmi and is now yellow? rps/pmi were together back then too i think, but whats up with the yellow? is it still the same good stuff?

I also loved marballiser. same situation as with allstar. wtf? help!

my fav out of all of them was slam ball. i cant seem to find it at all.

is rps gone? can someone help me find slam ball and good rps paint? google search just turns up reviews and out of stock stuff

HELP!!!

GraveDiggersUnion
09-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey guys, between deployments and trying to get some school in, I have been out of paintball for almost 5 years. I am now trying to get back in, but I am having trouble finding the paint I used to shoot.

I used to shoot and love rps allstar. I have found allstar, but seems to be made by pmi and is now yellow? rps/pmi were together back then too i think, but whats up with the yellow? is it still the same good stuff?

I also loved marballiser. same situation as with allstar. wtf? help!

my fav out of all of them was slam ball. i cant seem to find it at all.

is rps gone? can someone help me find slam ball and good rps paint? google search just turns up reviews and out of stock stuff

HELP!!!
http://www.punisherspb.com/all-star-paintballs_2236.aspx
there ya go...tell'em grave sent ya! :headbang:

kruger
09-28-2007, 09:39 PM
And, if you are not satisfied with the All Stars or the Marblizer, then you will have really good luck with X BALL Bronze.

Oh, and I used to use nothing but All Stars and Marblizers.

GraveDiggersUnion
09-28-2007, 09:46 PM
And, if you are not satisfied with the All Stars or the Marblizer, then you will have really good luck with X BALL Bronze.

yea bronze and silver is good...

devildog
09-28-2007, 11:07 PM

that what im saying!!! i love slam ball too, thats the one i really wanna find, but these are great as well. thanks!!!!

NoLifeLeft
09-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Marb used to be ALL I shot. The recent batches though... not so much. XBall seems good for the money. I usually go for Silver. :shooting:

Paint-Fool
09-28-2007, 11:20 PM
I remember slam ball never used it though. I haven't seen it in like 3 years.

dstud2000
09-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Karnage has worked really well for me. I first used it at Spring Pump Event at Sudden Impact in IL. It has 3 grades, I have only used the mid grade, but I keep ordering it anytime I see it at action village. The shell is very similar to the RPS advantage shell that they unfortunately seemed to stop using on marbs lately.

druid
09-29-2007, 12:56 AM
I'm a big fan of Hurricane year round (Not winter though...I always use winter-blends) and believe it or not Scorch has been a pretty good performer for me. Scorch isn't so good for cooler or damp conditions but it's a good 'summer' paint.

warbeak2099
09-29-2007, 01:31 AM
I shoot whatever my field is selling...

devildog
09-29-2007, 02:14 AM
allright guys, im asking where to get slamball, not what type of paint is good now, nor what youre shooting. anyone know if slamball is still around?

68magOwner
09-30-2007, 05:15 AM
I personally have shot nothing but chronic pro all season, and, hands down, it is the best paint I have ever shot. The stuff is super consistent, brittle enough to break on somone as far as your marker will reach, but, not break in your marker, has a downright amazingly bright fill, which is impossible to wipe. Try some out, you wolnt regret it.

reflective
09-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Well judging by the RPS website (www.rps-paintball.com) it looks like slamball isn't made anymore.
You can always shoot them an email just to make sure (maybe they just changed the name, since they make six different types - one of the newer types might be the same thing).
If you really like rps and want to shoot that brand, just get premiums.

devildog
09-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Well judging by the RPS website (www.rps-paintball.com) it looks like slamball isn't made anymore.
You can always shoot them an email just to make sure (maybe they just changed the name, since they make six different types - one of the newer types might be the same thing).
If you really like rps and want to shoot that brand, just get premiums.

finally someone who reads. thank you for the help.