PDA

View Full Version : Classic RT auto firing

Tao
09-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Ok I have an RT witch is having a bad case of rediculous bounce with occasional leaking out the barrel.
It has a brand new level 10 and brand new sear and brand new .750 on/off pin as well as mostly new orings.
no ULT
The trigger rod is the right length also.

I set the level 10 so it would fire without leaking but it was auto firing. As soon as I tried to chrono it I chopped paint and the it started leaking out the barrel which I assume is probably because of proken paint.
I removed the level 10 and put back the level 7 bolt (which was leaking down the barrel before). No change...still auto firing but constatly leaking down the barrel. I tried all combinations of the level 7 bolt, level 7 bolt from my classic and .220 and .215 spacers with no change.

The only conclusion I have is AGD sent me the wrong on/off pin (but I dont have a tool to double check the length.

Any ideas why it would be auto firing like this? or why it would be leaking with the level 7 (level 10 seemed fine overall)?

Thanks.

Coralis
09-30-2007, 01:16 PM
worn sear perhaps ?

Tao
09-30-2007, 08:41 PM
worn sear perhaps ?

Yeah that is the only thing ive seen as a problem from searching the forum but it should be brand new....

Tao
09-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Well it turned out to be the sear once and for all ;)