PDA

View Full Version : need more BPS

jshelto3
09-30-2007, 09:12 PM
How does a pneumag compare with an emaggo. Trigger feel mostly. My second question is does anybody still do either of these conversions? I am pretty interested in getting one or the other done, I just don't know who to ask.

Papa_Smurf
09-30-2007, 09:13 PM
I do pneus. The attraction to me is it's all mech.

jshelto3
10-01-2007, 06:15 AM
I really like the idea of a pneumag as well. It just seperates the mag from the rest of the crowd by putting it out in front. Are you still doing conversions for other people. As a college student, I just dont' have the resources to do it myself and I am trying to get back in fairly soon. Long story short, the closest friend I have was just diagnosed with cancer and I want to get as much play time with him before treatments make him too sick. He'll come through fine but neither of us want to wait until he's completely better.

evil
10-02-2007, 01:23 PM
http://www.teamfuya.com/ go to Mag projects.

i have both mine cycling at 26bps in any mode you want. the battery life is awesome ive had the same 9volt in them for a little over a month without a problem. 9v are cheap anyway. as far as cost goes, you can do it real cheap if you get a stock board(most people upgrade so they sell them real cheap) all of them will work and it just depends on your frame. if you use the same parts as me you won't need a ult.

i did the Imag for about $100 in parts as i had the gripframe already. the Emag i did was all BRAND NEW, i bought the gun here new never used and i converted it the day it arrived to me. it was never fired in mechanical form. about 700-750 to put the Emag together, its faster than a AGD Emag by far as i own one, and its light as hell; weighing just about the same as a mini.

both the mechanical pneumag and the epneumag accomplish the same thing. the epneumag is faster and will not short stroke with a proper dwell time. i personally would rock either one over the stock trigger pull anyday of the week, a ult trigger is pretty light when tuned really really well so it should always be a cheap open option. especially if you cant do the work yourself or if the wait is too long to get one made up. i may be able to help if you decide on an e version.

Danterwhoo
10-05-2007, 09:34 PM
How much do you charge to PNeumag it?? And does the response still work when it gets pneumatized??

custar
10-06-2007, 12:54 PM
I really like the idea of a pneumag as well. It just seperates the mag from the rest of the crowd by putting it out in front.

Even better; put the LPR in the grip for a sleeper effect.

custar

jshelto3
10-06-2007, 07:35 PM
I just bought a UMF frame. I am trying to figure out how I can mount one on the inside. I don't really understand what needs to be done to make it work.