PDA

View Full Version : I got an aftermarket 2x trigger for my stock frame and....

Wheelman
01-11-2002, 12:51 PM
I love it, I can't short stroke this thing if I tried, but my question is this. I have no leaks in the gun at all right now, but when I put pressure on the trigger to fire just before it shoots I get a quick HISSSSSSSSSS. This didn't do it with my singe trigger so I wanna know what it is and is it bad, it doesn't seen to afect the shots but I haven't had it on a chrono since I got the trigger.

irbodden
01-11-2002, 03:07 PM
Does it only happen when you pull the trigger slowly?

MiniMagger
01-11-2002, 03:36 PM
that happens on my stock MiniMag every once in a while when I pull the trigger slowly of when i hold the trigger down, I haven'T found anything bad that happens from it.

Wheelman
01-11-2002, 08:14 PM
yeah more or less when it's slow, when I fire fast it's kind of a HSPOP HSPOP. Not as bad but still there.

Xzion
01-11-2002, 08:28 PM
its no big problem, you just have too long of a power tube spacer installed, try using the next size shorter and it should stop.

Wheelman
01-12-2002, 06:08 AM
that's next on my purchase list then, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna do permanent damage or anything.

Xzion
01-12-2002, 12:00 PM
nah, it shouldnt do any perminant dammage, its just when you slowly pull your trigger, the seal around the power tube o-ring breaks a little too soon, the shorter power tube spacer should fix it.