PDA

View Full Version : WGP select fire.

chrisauto_07
10-02-2007, 06:52 PM
umm...i just purchased a wgp select fire...and i havnt ever shot one...has anyone here? and if so...what did you think?

mr doo doo
10-02-2007, 06:55 PM
its alright. i mean, it cant compare to a superstock (now that its really cheap), but it still has the same autococker accuracy.

chrisauto_07
10-02-2007, 06:55 PM
it is a superstock....

Ruler_Mark
10-02-2007, 07:22 PM
they are ok,, e2 is the best.

mr doo doo
10-02-2007, 07:35 PM
oh, is it? i thought you were talking about the "WGP Tactical Select Fire. never shot a superstock, sorry.

but yes, from my autococker friend, he says E2's are the best of the best.

varq
10-02-2007, 08:12 PM
i recently bought the Superstock SF as a backup gun.. works great,... very smooth

Ruler_Mark
10-02-2007, 08:27 PM
well if it is a select fire then it is a trilogy which is not close to a eblade system. If its a superstock then it has a worrframe which is ok, not adjustable but has alot of fireing modes. If its a e2 then its adjustable timing and rampable, e1 is not rampable unless you get a zerob or e2 board

Chris_automag_07
10-02-2007, 10:04 PM
well if it is a select fire then it is a trilogy which is not close to a eblade system. If its a superstock then it has a worrframe which is ok, not adjustable but has alot of fireing modes. If its a e2 then its adjustable timing and rampable, e1 is not rampable unless you get a zerob or e2 board

ok, um...the "new" worrblade...is the "new 'select fire' worrblade". its not the same as the trilogy select fire.

Ruler_Mark
10-02-2007, 10:30 PM
WGP needs a better naming style.

Whee McGee
10-03-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm really tempted to get one, since I got to shoot my friends (very nice) and I see how low they're going for. The only problem is that'd put me at 6 guns... more than I honestly need.

d4m4don3
10-03-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm really tempted to get one, since I got to shoot my friends (very nice) and I see how low they're going for. The only problem is that'd put me at 6 guns... more than I honestly need.

Saying that'd put you at 6 guns isn't an excuse not to buy one in this forum. Gun whores live here. If I could get my hands on an e2 for a good price I'd jump on it and let my bank account weep.

SummaryJudgement
10-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Saying that'd put you at 6 guns isn't an excuse not to buy one in this forum. Gun whores live here. If I could get my hands on an e2 for a good price I'd jump on it and let my bank account weep.

:spit_take

QFT

Whee McGee
10-03-2007, 03:52 PM
It's just one of the zany reasons my feeble brain has come up with to save my failing bank account.

Considering in the last two months I've purchased about $1,500 in paintball products, and that I'm trying to buy a car (and failing horribly), I need to stop splurging. As it is I'm looking for another HP tank, ULE body, Freak back and tip, panels and trigger for a Z frame, maybe even another loader...

:cry:

:sigh: I'll probably end up buying one before the year is out. The dark side is too powerful. :ninja:

There's always bus passes. :rolleyes: