PDA

View Full Version : What markers do you have left?

punkncat
10-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Having been through every marker I have ever really had intrest in, save one...an Ego that I refuse to shell out $1500 for...anyway, I have sliced through and sold off most of my personal markers. I have kept a few good loaners for the kids to play with. A 98c, classic mag, and a clone.

I decided to keep a Mag, Cocker, and I keep a Mini for when I get back to tourney play. The Mag is finished, the Mini needs nothing, so I picked up the cocker to fiddle with while I am down. Got a prostock that I am going to slowly "upgrade" to cut boredom.

I dunno, till I see something truly innovative come out....like the internal air routing with the Mini....I can't see doing anything but sticking with some classic great performers.

What are y'all holding on to?

devildog
10-05-2007, 07:13 PM
funny you asked this, i am right now trying tune up an old angel led i pulled out of the closet. the thing sat there for 7 years. i put air to it, and it fired with no leaks, no hickups, and was +/- 2 over the chrono. gonna clean it up and start using it.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff115/gainman/DSC01378.jpg

Lomarandil
10-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Hmm..
VSC Phantom
Pnuemag (near completion)
Lightning Cocker (pumped)
98C (loaner)
Ion (loaner)

I'm likely to pass on 2 of those shortly to new players... keeping the phantom, pnuemag, and one other (yet to be decided)

Lo

magmonkey
10-05-2007, 07:43 PM
2 pg tilt feeds
2 pgps
2 more pgps converted to semis
2 nelspot 007s
2 rebline mkIIs
emag
rt
couple micro mags
pump mag
couple rainmakers
pmi1
pmi3
2 vm68s
apex elite
hand full of tippmans
3 phantoms
2 snipers ( soon to be WAY more)
2 minis
bunch o cockers
3 angel leds
angel A4
taso spartan with matching camo tank
taso blackhawk
30 or so spyders and spyder clones
couple splatmasters
mokal ultipro
i think thats it

viper-mayhem
10-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Arsenal G7 Angel
CNC LCD 2001 Angel
Black Magic Eblade 1 with 2 Palmer Regs
1 Bob Long Autococker '97 with a pump conversion. (the one I fiddle with the most)
RT Pro ULE CF
Upp'd ION
Spyder Imagine.

bryceeden
10-05-2007, 08:13 PM
I've had and sold about everything. Right now I have a Phantom, a Marq, and an Intimidator. I'm back in the market for a mag, and that'll be it for a while give or take possibly trading the Timmy out for a new modle when the gen 5s come out.

geekwarrior
10-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Imini and a phantom

Cow hunter
10-05-2007, 08:33 PM
since i got my emag, never going to sell that one

since i got my Zgrip in an amazing trade (straight for an intelli) ive held onto that, recently acquired an old body and classic valve, so now thats my loaner/mech gun

drg
10-05-2007, 08:33 PM
mQ turtle cocker, probably my main semi for the forseeable future
mQ Jackal sniper, my main pump for the forseeable future
Classic pneumag, probably will sell this one
Mech CCM S5, will sell this one eventually
Sidekick stock, fun little pistol, my only stock gun
Bushmaster SI unibody, my first gun, will probably never get rid of it

Riddler236
10-05-2007, 08:38 PM
DC FSP Viking
Red smear classic RT automag
Rainmaker I built for the '05 IAO OGD

MANN
10-05-2007, 08:56 PM

2 Xmags
1 Karta Emag
2 cocker pumps
2 Tippmann 98s
2 spyders
2 automags
1 automag RT

Anjin3515
10-05-2007, 09:15 PM
ummmmm...I kept my A-5 after I got my Tac-one

I dont know how you all can afford to have so many markers......then again....if I took the cost of all my wives shoes and put that amount into getting some markers....Id have a HUGE collection!!! Note to self: Tell wife this.

StygShore
10-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I own....

Invert Mini.....

Was odd going to Monster Game this year with 1 gun, and no parts boxes and tools...

Styg

TnDeathInc
10-05-2007, 09:44 PM
2 xmags
1 rt mag
1 ule xvale mag
1 zbody mag
1 classic minmag
1 classic 68
1 RT ripper stormwalk project red xvalve mag
1 mini invert
3 decked out ions (ones the wifes)
1 tactmart milsim
1 carbine tipman
2 old scholl spyders
1 nelsplat (recently acquired)
1 original warped sportz dark angel

enough bits and pieces of misc stuff to make 3-4 projects.

I have a bro that buys stuff and then sells it to me cheap when the flavor of the month comes out :headbang:

robnix
10-05-2007, 09:46 PM
12th Man Emag
My Emaggot project.
Classic 68.

NoLifeLeft
10-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Electro:
UL'd PMR
2K2 Angel LCD Fly
Toxic Imp.
E2 2K2 Black Magic Cocker

Mech:
ULE Classic Mag
2K2 Black Magic Cocker

Pump
Phantom VSC
Sheridan P68SC
CCM'd 2K2 Black Magic Cocker

See a theme on the cockers? :D

babyface
10-05-2007, 10:09 PM
1 ule xmag modded to a pnumag (thanks to cyberave68)
3 classic
1 minimag
1 cocker
1 razorbak 3 pump(my first gun. ill never sell it)
and im ashamed to say i had a tippman smg 60 that i sold, was a great gun when they made enuff paint for it.

babyface
10-05-2007, 10:11 PM
12th Man Emag
My Emaggot project.
Classic 68.

rob please dont forget to send me some info on how you did the work. and tell your wife its not crack its a paint addiction. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AirAssault
10-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Well sold or traded my G7,Shocktech Timmy, X7,Shocker, Qbow, Race Halfblock, one of my Martins, an Emag, several ULE E lowers,

Keeping:
Chord Dmag
Soon to be Dallara Dmag
Soon to be ULE E-Karta with ACE ;)
X-mag
Hope to make only ULE sized "Ripper" bodied Chimera (dmag style or ep) Tach One PM me :)
Soon to be pump mag
68 Classic in Fl. with my VM68 Magnum (old school baby)
Oh, and my Martin.

Mind'sEye
10-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Xmag #XT00157
PTP Emag Micro
Devilmag
Alien Remains
Alien Interceptor
Invert Mini
Gen2 Bushmaster 2000

Not selling and not buying anything in the near future.

robnix
10-05-2007, 11:39 PM
rob please dont forget to send me some info on how you did the work. and tell your wife its not crack its a paint addiction. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really just followed this guide:

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=211255&highlight=emaggo

daniam
10-06-2007, 07:28 AM
old rt mag #502 old pre 96? custom autococker (with pump assembly for it in a box) 2002 autococker pumped (with front end sitting in a box), angel speed 04, electro spyder (project gun, converting to triggerless operation), 2 bushmasters (both are gutted, project guns that I havent decided what to do with yet), a stock ion (for my 11 year old son), and my first non-plastic gun I bought, an old pirhana with custom anno

FiXeL
10-06-2007, 08:44 AM
I have:

- STD Xmag
- CNC Xmag
- Minimag
- Promag (promag valve)
- Micromag (unibody)
- Tac-one
- Phantom pump

mag gizmo
10-06-2007, 09:24 AM
After 10 years of collecting all kind of paintball guns, I have decided only to keep my few favor guns.
Automag classic RT polished with Benchmark grip frame.
Automag classic RT black with AGD Intelliframe.
Minimag polished with AGD Intelliframe.
ATS AT85
ATS AT10

wimag
10-06-2007, 02:38 PM
my freestyle / imp and tippy. One of these days i will get another mag.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/RTE33/paintball2031.jpg

babyface
10-06-2007, 05:11 PM
I really just followed this guide:

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=211255&highlight=emaggo

thanx :hail:

Lenny
10-06-2007, 06:38 PM
I dunno, till I see something truly innovative come out....like the internal air routing with the Mini....I can't see doing anything but sticking with some classic great performers.

Innovative? Not really. There have been plenty of guns to do this in the past.

And to answer your question, I'm holding onto a Diablo pump, and an '05 Prostock Autococker.

rkjunior303
10-06-2007, 06:53 PM
I've shot and owned just about every style, but I'm happy with my DC Viking and my 07 Cyborg.. I may pick up a Droid once they come out - i like how spoolers feel.

ThePixelGuru
10-07-2007, 05:18 AM
I've got a few pumps, I like my PGP, got a sweet classic 'mag, but the one they'll have to pry out of my cold dead hands in my Minimag. I don't think I could ever get enough cash for it to let it go, so I've got no intention of trying.

mag gizmo
10-07-2007, 09:56 AM
I've got a few pumps, I like my PGP, got a sweet classic 'mag, but the one they'll have to pry out of my cold dead hands in my Minimag.
Can I have your Minimag after you died? I've got a big ply bar too. :headbang:

WingMan13
10-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Having come full circle myself w/ every marker having gone through my hands at some point I have stuck to my ULE/ULT Mag and Trracer pump.

turbo chicken
10-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Cocker turned ... Sniper last week
tigershark
Mokal Mirage

and .... recently acquired mag from my brother ... he needed cash... i wanted another mag... :D

TwilightG
10-08-2007, 09:46 AM
I have always wondered...

When one owns so many markers, how do you decide which one to use? Do you find that some of them just sit in the closet or do you make use of most of them?

Personally, I'm starting to build up a small collection but I'd prefer to keep it as small as possible only because I know I won't use all of them.

I currently own:

Tippmann Pro-Lite - my first pb marker, will never get rid of it
Piranha STS G2 - loaner
RT ULE Mag - my regular marker

I have a Sniper in the mail (I'd like to hopefully play an occasional pump game)
Now I'm strongly considering getting an Invert Mini.

I'll probably end up keeping the Piranha just because I couldn't even give it away if I tried and it's good to have a loaner for friends.

My concern is that if I end up getting the Mini, I may end up ignoring my mag :cry: I certainly don't want to sell it or part it out only because it's been my "project marker" from the beginning. Used to be a MiniMag but I'm not even sure if I have any of my original parts on it anymore.

So back to my original question, how does one choose which to play with for the day?

cougar20th
10-08-2007, 09:56 AM
I guess i get to attached to my guns. I havent sold many. Just keep adding. But i think im done. At this poing ive got more than I can shot and need to save money for other things. If I get more it means 1 will be leaving my collection.

Ive got
3 AKA VLM Spyders, 2 working 1 project
1 AKA Merlin
1 AKA Excal
1 AKA/Splattattack Revenge (the one I would part with 1st)
Punisher Customs BadFishey Milleniunim Spyder
G3pb Milled Millenium Spyder
2 Stock bodied Millenium Spyders
1 FBM Gothic Spyder, one kit installed.
1 Bad Mojo Works/Rainman Customs Millenium Spyder
1 Spyder Se
1 SBM Spyder project its 1 of 6
1 Phantom
1 PGP
1 Pumpmag
1 Partial stock class pumpmag (bodys done gotta swap the kit from the other one when i want to use it.)
1 Classic RT mag
1 Zgrip minimag RT
1 BPS Twister Cocker
1 PTP FX/Sto jungle nights Cocker
1 PTP Jungle nights micromag Project
1 Angel LCD
1 XT Ripper Body may get finished may not. who knows. Its assembled right now with parts swiped off other guns.

DaFin
10-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Emag - X Valve, ULE body but otherwise stock.
Automag - Classic valve, Intelli-frame, level 10, and a pf left body
Automag - Classic valve, Dye single trigger, level 7, and a pf left body
Automag - Classic valve, 1991 metal trigger frame and girps, standard fed body
Sniper, 2002 converted to stock feed
Line SI Bushmaster - 12 gram lever changer
Sheridan PMI 1 purchased from Ice cream (Team Viper, San Diego) in 1990. The serial number is only four digits, we're talking old school.

Then there are enough parts left over for a Pneumag if I had another rail and valve.

finnmanpa
10-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Tippmann Prolite, my 1st gun and I'll never part with it, loaner for friends
Tippmann '98, loaner for friends
'95 Mag with X-Valve and Level-10, my MAIN SQUEEZE

complete pump Mag project consists of,

my first Level 7-Valve from my '95 Mag
Classic body with pump slot, Benchmark rail, Benchmark frame, AGD pump kit (all from Ebay)

Since this is the one everyone asks about, here's a pic;

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_files/68546/images/PumpMagNJNam.jpg

Pneumagger
10-08-2007, 11:29 AM
I am reduced to one pump and one mech one tank, and one mask. I do have an electro (which I never used) but it is sale pending in the BST. I just find I only need a few markers and have reinvested all those funds into real firearms which actually do hold their value. When I finish making my electro, I'll probably unload one of the other markers.

Duckslide Phantom
ULE Pneumag
Antimag (Homemade paintball marker in progress)

punkncat
10-08-2007, 11:42 AM

When one owns so many markers, how do you decide which one to use? Do you find that some of them just sit in the closet or do you make use of most of them?

I play with the marker that best suits the level of player I will be up against. Generally I use my Mag for everyday open play, regardless of the other markers on the field. I use my Mini for practice and tourneys. I picked up the cocker more as a project than anything. There are a group of "cocker guys" at the local field and I wanted to get something to compete directly with their markers. Kind of like IROC racing, same marker and no excuses.....
One of the biggest reasons I thinned the herd was because so many nice markers weren't seeing field time. I mean there was no reason to have hundreds of $ worth of markers collecting dust. Heck even as it stands I have enough equipment and markers left to outfit at least four players with everything they need and STILL have a backup marker or two.

Dend78
10-08-2007, 11:46 AM
i cut my herd down and now i only have these

Pump Lightening Cocker
ULE, X-valved, chimera'ed mag
ULE, X-valved, I-framed mag (the mag i built for my old man, which he shot in the back yard once i think)
Tiger Shark (only because you cant sell em, i can sell snow to eskimos but these wont sell for anything)

coming attractions
ION - just cause i gotta see how bad they are :D
and the first mag is gonna become a mirco mag if and when the new bodies surface

other than that i dont have much use for anything else, unless i get some killer deals on dallars, kartas, Xmag's and possibly a carter buzzard. now when my boys get old enough i will have to grow the herd again but until then im gonna try to keep it under 7 :D

bryceeden
10-08-2007, 01:16 PM

Personally, I'm starting to build up a small collection but I'd prefer to keep it as small as possible only because I know I won't use all of them.

I currently own:

Tippmann Pro-Lite - my first pb marker, will never get rid of it
Piranha STS G2 - loaner
RT ULE Mag - my regular marker

I have a Sniper in the mail (I'd like to hopefully play an occasional pump game)
Now I'm strongly considering getting an Invert Mini.

I'll probably end up keeping the Piranha just because I couldn't even give it away if I tried and it's good to have a loaner for friends.

My concern is that if I end up getting the Mini, I may end up ignoring my mag :cry: I certainly don't want to sell it or part it out only because it's been my "project marker" from the beginning. Used to be a MiniMag but I'm not even sure if I have any of my original parts on it anymore.

So back to my original question, how does one choose which to play with for the day?

Well, thats part of why I sold my E-mag :( It just sat around and never got used. Basically I use my Marq most of the time, if its raining or wet outside I use my Mag, I use my Phantom for pump or if I just want a challenge some days, and my Timmy sits around and gets loaned to friends and such.

Red77
10-08-2007, 01:22 PM
well i had a vsc phantom and trilogy sniper. i traded the phantom for an awesome warped feed mag, which im never going to let go, but realized i want my phantom back. so i traded the sniper for a nice uni-body phantom that im waiting on. as long as i keep myself out of the bst i should be holding on to the phantom and mag for a long time.

Rudz
10-08-2007, 01:52 PM
My brass eagles broke, I gave my e99 away, I traded my karta emag and sold my karta devilmag, I traded my xmag, I still have my sfl, and plan on keeping it till I die, I picked up an 06 borg, I have an rpg minitac pumpmag, I just got a lightning sniper, and who knows what else I may find, a mech mag is what I'm due for next, and maybe one day ill buy another xmag, but for now I'm satisfied with 2 pumps and 2 electros

lew
10-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Guns I've had but sold:

Spyder
68 Automag
WGP Ranger
'95 Cocker
'96 Evolution Minicocker
'02 Angel LCD
'04 Minicocker built by moi
'02 Black Magic Cocker, later converted to a Sniper II

Guns I have currently:
'00 RF Cocker
'04 Minicocker built by moi.

I sold the '04 Minicocker when I got out of the sport a while back. I contacted the owner and he's selling it back to me.:D I might add a Typhoon, but those two guns are it for now and likely for ever. Cockers are the only guns that even remotely hold my interest.

CKY_Alliance
10-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Im keeping my

05 ego w/ drk frame

&

PM6 w/ul frame (I have a thing for "aftermarket" frames?)

Mainly because they are beast and I can beat them up all day and not worry about it. Also because I refuse to sell them for such a low price.

electriceel125
10-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Current:

Golden Minimag #009
Palmer Blazer
Shocktech Shocker w/CCM frame
Stockbody Shocker w/CCM frame
95 P&P Super Cocker
Assorted cockers

thegrayghost
10-08-2007, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=magmonkey]2 pg tilt feeds
2 pgps
2 more pgps converted to semis
2 nelspot 007s
2 rebline mkIIs
emag
rt
couple micro mags
pump mag
couple rainmakers
pmi1
pmi3
2 vm68s
apex elite
hand full of tippmans
3 phantoms
2 snipers ( soon to be WAY more)
2 minis
bunch o cockers
3 angel leds
angel A4
taso spartan with matching camo tank
taso blackhawk
30 or so spyders and spyder clones
couple splatmasters
mokal ultipro
i think thats it[/QUOT

you can supply a marker for everyone on my street :D i play with my slingshot, that not in your arsenal, lololol ;) impressive lot of markers....thegrayghost

punkncat
10-09-2007, 09:08 AM
you can supply a marker for everyone on my street :D i play with my slingshot, that not in your arsenal, lololol ;) impressive lot of markers....thegrayghost

Ghost, I know in addition to your slingshot, you have a rather decent Viking........ :cool:

White_Noise
10-09-2007, 09:15 AM
currently im down to:

pm6 (hopefully selling soon)
mech cocker(my 3rd pb marker, had to buy it back for sentimental value)
2 broken nelspots i never found time to fix
most of a classic mag that id like to make a project gun
a spyder knock off i found in the garbage

in addition, ive had:
emag
sfl emag
sydarm
classic rt
2 custom rt mags
ecocker(built myself)
piranha
think im forgetting about 1 or 2

Warwitch
10-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Currently I am only in posession of:

X-Mag
E-Tac
Mad custom DC Viking
Q-Warped, Logic framed, thrasher railed ULE
Racegun Halfblock

I keep telling myself thats all I will ever need :rolleyes: And everytime I look at the list I know why Im so poor :cry:

Muzikman
10-09-2007, 09:51 AM
I have never sold a paintball gun.

I have so many I am not sure I could list them all any more. :)

behemoth
10-09-2007, 09:59 AM
I have never sold a paintball gun.

I have so many I am not sure I could list them all any more. :)

I still want that wine fade emag you have....

JAM
10-09-2007, 05:55 PM
been through them all over the years pretty much... lots of gun whoring.

down to just my oldish Chipley autococker. Gonna pick up something in the offseason though.

tebo
10-10-2007, 08:05 PM
ion tippmann 98 custom, and misc spyder parts i could probably make a gun out of

fullofpaint
10-10-2007, 08:26 PM
currently:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/fullofpaint/100_2943.jpg
^that's mostly current,I sold the cocker, spyder, B2K, and bottom phantom, there's a couple more below but still missing my pirhana
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/cashmoney7/0828070342-00.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/fullofpaint/DSC00287-1.jpg
I also have a Vice on pre-order

Anjin3515
10-10-2007, 08:33 PM
I have all these just laying around.....I dont use them much anymore since I went to all digital art......

http://www.utrechtart.com/images/products/42135.jpg

OHHHHH....markers...not markers...... :eek: :tard:

snoopay700
10-10-2007, 09:19 PM
I haven't gotten rid of any of them, i've got my original gun, a spyder victor 2, then my classic mag that i barely used, but i have those for loaners, then i have my classic rt and my latest purchase, a talon, cause i wanna get back to the roots, but i'm currently broke.

tech-chan
10-11-2007, 12:10 PM
2 classics
1 pre-star
1 Minmag
All custom. I do my own work.
Bko.
Not custom. I wish...