PDA

View Full Version : More finger Real Estate with Emag

Mechanic79
10-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Looking at (either "side" view of) an emag; can the aluminum support be removed without causing the gun "functioning integrity" to allow more space for fingers?

(NOTE: this is harder to explain in words than pics, so if you know what I'm talking about sweet, if not...... well.... I need help!)

My problem is; with my gloves on I don't have enough room to safely insert two fingers to walk. Hence, I need more room since I can't shrink my fingers.

Thanks!

rifleman wi
10-06-2007, 09:00 PM
like this? i had it milled out cuz the trigger sits so far forward, havent tryed it yet, but a few other people have it done to theres and havent herd anything bad.
http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/624/emag1pr7.jpg

Mechanic79
10-06-2007, 09:08 PM
YES, exactly! that is the same trigger I have as well.

Thanks for the post.

I have a dremel (yes I know they can be bad, that is why I asked AO first!) so I will dremel it out CAREFULLY!

thanks!

rifleman wi
10-06-2007, 09:24 PM
yea, i found it was really hard to walk that trigger fast how the frame was, now i can rip on it, i love how its swept forward so much. now all i gotta to is get some shims to take the side to side slop out. like i said, mine was milled, and then i finished it with a hand file, it turned out really good.