PDA

View Full Version : Hmm.. Makeshift Revy?

personman
01-11-2002, 05:12 PM
Me and my stupid ideas strike. Well, I have been thinking.. If you drilled a hole in the back of a VL200, stuck a motor that fits the revy paddles in the hole, stick a paddle on the end, run a line down to the grip frame, drill a hole in the back of the grip frame where the palm of your hand goes, stick a electrical push switch so that only the button is showing outside the frame, and connect the wires, and connect the motor to a battery source.. well.. is it possible?(lol, please dont laf. I try to save money, thats all.. plus I dont think BE deserves to have my money.)
What I want it to do, is any time you push the button, the revy spins. methinks it would save battery power.

Muzikman
01-11-2002, 05:22 PM
Well, except for the wire and switch run to the gripframe. It sounds A LOT like the first motorized loaders:) I still have an old modified VL200 around some place.

personman
01-11-2002, 05:25 PM
oops, err I just noticed i haf it in the wrong fourm.. well.. not really.. well.. there should be a general tech fourm!!! lol..

personman
01-11-2002, 05:32 PM
wait a second
This is the forum for trouble shooting your Airgun Designs products, including the Automag, RT, E-Mag, and WarpFeed. Also a great place to ask technical questions about non AGD products. An Airsmith's homeroom!
agh! will a mod move this or somthing?

personman
01-11-2002, 06:24 PM
oh forget it, im just gonna repost it, deleate this if you wish.