PDA

View Full Version : RT Question

ArthurDent
01-11-2002, 06:36 PM
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/010-1060.html

Anyone know if this is a hopper right RT or another hopper left they didnt lable?......damn it i dont want to deal with a hose running around my gun

BONESisAgod
01-11-2002, 06:43 PM
it comes in left or right powerfeed or vert feed. Sorry about the hose runnin around the gun, the origional RT is the only gun where a line doesnt run from the tank to the valve. RT pro's have to run like from the tank to the valve.

Load SM5
01-11-2002, 06:44 PM
I would assume you could request either. I would call the order in myself to make sure you get what you want. Something to note though, what they are describing does not sound like an RT Pro but an Automag RT. Definately call and find out what you would be getting.

ArthurDent
01-12-2002, 01:27 AM
bones i am talking about my warp not the air.....and it is a rt-pro its just all the other models say they are left or center none say right....this one just isn’t labeled

Load SM5
01-12-2002, 08:55 AM
Stainless Steel hard line
no bulky braided hose.
Front grip with built in air passage for custom hookups.

That was in their desription of the gun. That is also found on the old RT and not RT Pro. If your sure it's an RT Pro then they need to get their stuff corrected. I just did'nt want you to get an non-pro, non-intelliframe-having RT when you wanted something else.

Most of the ones I've seen were hopper left but if you leave it up to them they may not send you what you want. I'm guessing you want hopper right to run a warp.

ArthurDent
01-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Hmm i dont think i will order it from them....whats a good place to order from?