PDA

View Full Version : Noob question time....again!

Anjin3515
10-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Curious....I have the most recent Longbow version of the warp right Tac-One.

I am using a Q-loader...its giving me some minor headaches...that I hope Medic can help me out with.I like the Q and want to stick with it.... But, better to be safe and get all the info I can....so...

1) Can you use a 45* elbow, or the Warp Adapter 90 Degree and attach a regular hopper to feed into a warp feedneck? Would this work? I may give it a test...but if anyone has tried it....

2) What bodies can I swap out the Tac warp for...I know there is the Tac center feed, I assume a regular ULE center feed....but what different bodies...some of Rogues? or other ones out there...???

Thanks for any info.

snoopay700
10-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Curious....I have the most recent Longbow version of the warp right Tac-One.

I am using a Q-loader...its giving me some minor headaches...that I hope Medic can help me out with.I like the Q and want to stick with it.... But, better to be safe and get all the info I can....so...

1) Can you use a 45* elbow, or the Warp Adapter 90 Degree and attach a regular hopper to feed into a warp feedneck? Would this work? I may give it a test...but if anyone has tried it....

2) What bodies can I swap out the Tac warp for...I know there is the Tac center feed, I assume a regular ULE center feed....but what different bodies...some of Rogues? or other ones out there...???

Thanks for any info.
I can't answer your first question, it seems like it might work, but not well.

As for your second question, you can use any and all non stainless steel mainbodies that are offered for mags. SO yes you can use rogue's, you can use the tac centerfeed, you can use ule, etc etc.

craltal
10-11-2007, 05:40 PM
All of Rogue's bodies started life as AGD ULE bodies before being attacked by the milling machine...

Anjin3515
10-11-2007, 08:26 PM
sweet...now I know....thanks for the help

wetwrks
10-11-2007, 10:17 PM
For question #1 I would try this:

http://www.proteamdirect.com/warfeedad.html

snoopay700
10-11-2007, 10:25 PM
For question #1 I would try this:

http://www.proteamdirect.com/warfeedad.html
He asked if it could be used with a warp feed mainbody for a gravity feed, which i don't think would work, unless he had a forcefeed hopper.

Anjin3515
10-11-2007, 11:21 PM
He asked if it could be used with a warp feed mainbody for a gravity feed, which i don't think would work, unless he had a forcefeed hopper.

I did figure a gravity feed hopper wouldn't work at all...if I give this a try I will use my wifes Empire B hopper....

In theory I would think it might work...how well...probably not too good.

snoopay700
10-11-2007, 11:28 PM
I did figure a gravity feed hopper wouldn't work at all...if I give this a try I will use my wifes Empire B hopper....

In theory I would think it might work...how well...probably not too good.
For all i know it might, but you're relying on the weight of other balls to force it into the chamber, so i doubt it'll work well, but you never know.