PDA

View Full Version : Nitroduck Question

Macky
10-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi all,

New to the forum and new to AGD markers. I have recently purchased an RT ULE Custom. I have a 68CU 4500psi smartparts bottle with a NitroDuck I-Reg. The reg is leaking out the pin valve.

I have searched on the forum and the net as well as emailed Nitroduck themselved (they take AAAAges to get back to you...I am still waiting)

I was just wondering if anyone could please offer any advice how I could go about fixing the leak. I have taken the bonnet off and the piston out. The o-rings look ok, but I could be wrong. The spring that pushes the pin doesn't seem to have enough pressure on it. I am not sure if I need a rebuild kit or what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Are their any rebuild kit or parts that can be used that don't come from NitroDuck??

Thanks in advance guys,

Macky

Mechanic79
10-11-2007, 04:09 PM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=UrQDycYrFl4DdoElwNHDYczi2qCrAfL3yRU=?Pro ductID=5qnAqArbwRYAAAESy90HiZER

Actionivillage has the iReg piston kit for $30

TnDeathInc
10-11-2007, 07:51 PM
I talked with Nitro duck about 2-3 weeks ago, your best bet is to call them as they said their email system on the webpage is busted. I broke down and called them after 2 months of emailing them.

Macky
10-12-2007, 01:06 AM
I talked with Nitro duck about 2-3 weeks ago, your best bet is to call them as they said their email system on the webpage is busted. I broke down and called them after 2 months of emailing them.

Thanks mate,

Will call them today. :dance: