PDA

View Full Version : run away trigger

mistur_sleepyass
10-13-2007, 03:20 PM
so i was playing a game this morning and i go to turn my air on and the craziest thing happened, within 5 seconds my hopper ran empty. then the bolt stops cycling. then i fill my hopper again and tap the trigger and it runs away again and i was barely able to stop it, ended up with half a hopper after that. any one know how i can fix this?

rawbutter
10-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Don't fix it. Just make sure you're pointing at someone when you touch the trigger again. And buy RPS stock. :ninja:

But seriously... what kind of mag/valve are you shooting? Pics? I think we need more information to figure this out. The best I can think of is that your trigger pin is too long, and your ULT is way too sensititve... but I doubt that's what's wrong.

mistur_sleepyass
10-13-2007, 05:29 PM
it's an x-valve with the lvl 10 and and trigger pin isn't really that long and what would you need pictures of?

mostpeople
10-13-2007, 06:30 PM
lol

ya I told you your gun was starting to run away, I took a shim out, but apparantly its getting well broken in. Take all the shims out of the ULT, and try again

NU_METAL
10-13-2007, 08:02 PM
lol

ya I told you your gun was starting to run away, I took a shim out, but apparantly its getting well broken in. Take all the shims out of the ULT, and try again
im assuming were talking about the marker u DIDNT have up @ ocp correct ?dont take all the shims out just one @ a time ,do u have a micrometer ?(veneer) those shims come in .005 or .010 only w/ the (ult-trigger ) kit start w/ the .005 -there really thin and flimsy -also check to see if the middle of the on/off -where the pin is @ is even w/ the valve .if its too high up ,u wont be able to get the valve assy. out of the body again ,and u will have auto runaway rt action :cuss: if its still doing it check ur actual trigger/stop adjustments -somewere on here is an old thread on all of this agrevating trail & era .you will get it just takes patience :rolleyes:

Riddler236
10-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Could easily be the ULT, but take a peek at the sear to be safe.

mostpeople
10-14-2007, 11:36 AM
no nu_metal this is the marker he lent me at OCP.

Im still waiting on my dallara mainbody for my mag to be operational.