PDA

View Full Version : Reveiw Electri frame $$$$$$$$

splat11756
01-11-2002, 10:43 PM
Ok, i need someones help.
Can anyone tell me how an electric frame work on a mini. if it works good which one do you recommend and which ones should i stay away from

thecavemankevin
01-11-2002, 11:34 PM
try the search funtion, you will turn up a ton of info. Go with the centerflag hyper frame, STAY AWAY FROM THE BOO-YAH.

Just imagin you gun without the trigger rod (but still has the sear). Now instead of your finger pushing the trigger wich pushes the rod thus activating the sear, you have an electronic signal activated when you pull the trigger (just like clicking the mouse). When the signal is completed it activates a cervo that pushes the sear just like the rod use to.

BONESisAgod
01-11-2002, 11:56 PM
my friend shot a hyperframe. I think he ended up sendin it back like 5 times before he got rid of it. Im not sure about ALL the problems he had with it but the last time the frame broke was when i was usin it. I pulled the trigger, the LCD sais it was firin, but the gun didnt fire. He pitched it and threw on an inteleframe. Stay away from electro frames, regular mags arent made to be electric. Other than the damage done to the internals (sear, maybe some other stuff) the grip boards always seem to mess up. Maybe its the boards or just faulty solenoids...who knows?

Paintchucker
01-12-2002, 12:19 AM
I bought a hyperframe used this summer and have shot probably 5 cases through it with no problems...

HyperSnyper
01-12-2002, 05:59 AM
I wish I could shoot a Hyperframe on my Micro...

(still waiting ---> almost a month and a half for my frame)

-Hyper (*kicking the desk in frustration* "WHERE THE HELL IS MY FRAME?!?!?")

Miscue
01-12-2002, 06:52 AM
Hyperframes usually work fine... a good aftermarket part. If you can't afford an EMag, this isn't a bad alternative. The frame does have some minor issues that you have to deal with on occassion. I would recommend the ReTro valve over a Hyperframe though. And before getting both a Retro Valve and a Hyperframe... you might as well sell what you have and get an EMag. That's similar to what I did.

personman
01-12-2002, 02:23 PM
well... I was thinkin that AGD should make Electric frames that actually worked for us poor people.. I mean.. they made the E-Mag.. the E-Mag has a Electric frame.. or am I mistaken just because the frame has LCD on it?

HyperSnyper
01-12-2002, 03:06 PM
I think that would be a great idea, There should be a company to create SEMI-only frames. That would eliminate some costs in terms or programming and board construction.

This would be a good idea, no? Especially since it was rumored that the NPPL may ban multi mode boards (even with Tourney Lock) and only allow Semi only boards.

Just a thought.

-Hyper

personman
01-12-2002, 03:09 PM
Yea.. Who needs full auto anyway? Im not THAT lazy.. I can pull a trigger every once and a while.. ya kno..