PDA

View Full Version : So I Bought A New Marker

olinar
10-15-2007, 01:19 AM
i was lookin thru craigslist to see if they aold any firearms, i searched for "gun" and i guess they dont have firearms on there but i found something better.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/olinar/paintballstuffforsale053.jpg

a ULE karta emag in an orange to black fade.
comes with a kaner barrel kit, a stock halo B and a 45/45 flatline tank in hydro. everything works great and the best part of all is the price. $750!!

i didnt think it was real at first, so many things intrigue me on craigslist and none of them seem to work out. this one came through real nicely and needless to say had me happy.

i was thinking about gettin a tunablade and cnc pack and re-anodizing the whole setup.

lmk what you guys think

mostpeople
10-15-2007, 01:21 AM
aweful deal..

wont hold value

but I'll take the burden off your hands for 700 shipped.

:) :spit_take

mr doo doo
10-15-2007, 01:52 AM
holy jesus christ!! THAT IS RIDICULOUS!! HAHA, good catch there olinar!!!

things like these makes me want to look at ebay and craigslist, but when it comes down to it, i always back down since i think those sites are sort of shady.

anyways, envy is upon you olinar, :D

RogueFactor
10-15-2007, 01:55 AM
i was lookin thru craigslist to see if they aold any firearms, i searched for "gun" and i guess they dont have firearms on there but i found something better.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/olinar/paintballstuffforsale053.jpg

a ULE karta emag in an orange to black fade.
comes with a kaner barrel kit, a stock halo B and a 45/45 flatline tank in hydro. everything works great and the best part of all is the price. $750!!

i didnt think it was real at first, so many things intrigue me on craigslist and none of them seem to work out. this one came through real nicely and needless to say had me happy.

i was thinking about gettin a tunablade and cnc pack and re-anodizing the whole setup.

lmk what you guys think

What I think...you got a GREAT deal!

1) Its a Karta
2) It came with a tank, barrel kit, and halo
3) It looks AWESOME

That marker looks so good in the orange-black fade that I would never consider getting it re-anod. The Kaner was never available in orange separately(maybe only as part of a Karnivor package?). Its a 1-of-a-kind. Very unique.

Josh2Xtremes
10-15-2007, 02:11 AM
That is all. :)
Josh

Ken Majors
10-15-2007, 02:17 AM
Awesome deal.

Only paintball items I have seen on craigslist are Tippmanns and the occassional Autococker.
Apparently you hit it on a good day! :cheers:

olinar
10-15-2007, 03:33 AM
ya im really likin it. only thing i dont like is that the anno isnt 100%. theres a water mark lookin fade on the left side and the karta orange is a lighter shade then the rest. but it does look great. thanks for the comments guys, im gonna let it rip in the backyard tomorrow.

behemoth
10-15-2007, 06:51 AM
ya im really likin it. only thing i dont like is that the anno isnt 100%. theres a water mark lookin fade on the left side and the karta orange is a lighter shade then the rest. but it does look great. thanks for the comments guys, im gonna let it rip in the backyard tomorrow.

You will never get any gun to match when annod.

Even if its ia simple solid color, some blacks can look more purple than black, and some more red than black, some look straight jet black.

Its the differences in Aluminum Alloy.

And, it just so happens that mags are one of those markers that use 30 different types of alloys from stock parts to aftermarket parts. It looks beautiful. Be happy.

Warwitch
10-15-2007, 07:17 AM
SCORE! Damn, I never think to check Craigslist either. Thats like the 10th sweet deal Ive seen come off their site. Good looking out man, great colors for Halloween too!

AirAssault
10-15-2007, 07:42 AM
Sweet pick-up!!

Congrats man, I search Craigs all the time, Thinking about picking up something now as a matter of fact. I only wish I could be that lucky. :headbang:

t0nnn
10-15-2007, 08:04 AM
wow ....orange and black :wow: that's my favorite color combo, you're a lucky man

Geronimo7
10-15-2007, 08:39 AM
gotta love it when you come across deals like that.
good work there Shurlock :cheers:

blitzkriegboom!
10-15-2007, 02:04 PM
brb to leave a comment,gotta change my pants now....

PsychoBaller
10-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Gorgeous Karta! Always liked them 2nd after the SFL milling.

Could be ultimately gorgeous if it got a Black TunaBlade; a Clamping Feedneck, and X-Mag CnC Battery Pack.

BigEvil
10-15-2007, 05:41 PM
HOLY CRAPULANCE!!! WHAT A STEAL.

:hail:

Russ
10-15-2007, 10:29 PM
HOLY CRAPULANCE!!! WHAT A STEAL.

:hail:

That's what I'm thinking...is it stolen? :eek:

nice gun, awesome color too, olinar :)