PDA

View Full Version : Dont laught at me...

Anjin3515
10-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Ok this may sound stupid.... :tard:

I have yet to mess with the LVL 10....I have left it where the factory set it.

I am truly intimidated at messing with this thing....when ever I tinker with things...they get 100% worse.....besides thats what brothers who are mechanically inclined are for! In fact I have been banned in 38 states from even looking at a screw driver, hammer or pliers....surprisingly they still let me play with scissors!!!!!

Question is....does the LVL 10 need to be looked at,tuned even if its "factory set" ?

Id rather not...and if I do...I will call on the services of one of my 6 much more mechanically inclined brothers......but I want to set this baby up right

My Mag is still new, and I am new to Mag's....so there is still a lot of mystery to the whole thing.
I just want to get it right.......it irks me to no end that my wifes PMR is making my Mag look bad out on the field!!

Geronimo7
10-16-2007, 07:35 AM
hey bud, look me up when you want to mess with that. i'm just around the corner from ya.
we'll make sure you get it setup nice :) you'll be able to put your ol ladys tounge in there and feel safe about it :rofl:

Anjin3515
10-16-2007, 07:39 AM
hey bud, look me up when you want to mess with that. i'm just around the corner from ya.
we'll make sure you get it setup nice :) you'll be able to put your ol ladys tounge in there and feel safe about it :rofl:

Where you from? I take it IL....if so where do you play...cause I may have to take you up on that offer!

Geronimo7
10-16-2007, 07:48 AM
i'm in montgomery (boulder hill). i usually play at a place called action games in wedron, real nice place for woodsball. but i do frequent fox now and then.
yupy er naperville ;) is bout 15 mins from me. actually used to live in naperville across from the Post plant.

Anjin3515
10-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Funny...I live right near there :)

I play at Fox and CPX mostly. I may have to get in contact with you and hook up....cause I know I am going to need help !

93civiccpe
10-16-2007, 08:09 AM
^^ This is why I love these forums... I've had this same thing happen where new mag owners just happened to live in central VA and I was like "bring it over.. I got some scuba tanks and reballs and we'll get her rippin in no time".

phizz
10-16-2007, 08:12 AM
stick your finger in the chamber and pull the trigger, if it hurts it needs to be set up ;) If it doesn't hurt and resets when it hits you are good to go. You could also put a squeegie down the barrel to see, but where is the fun and adventure in that!

Warwitch
10-16-2007, 08:25 AM
If you plan on using good tourney paint you will definitely need to tune your L10. And I assume you are using good paint since you are running a Qloader ;)

Geronimo7
10-16-2007, 08:25 AM
not a problem, just let me know when. to early to tell whats happening this weekend but we can always work something out :cheers:

mostpeople
10-16-2007, 10:19 AM
obviously - and I just want to reiterate the point... the reason you were chopping so much last weekend was because you didnt have a tuned lvl 10 bolt

Anjin3515
10-16-2007, 12:21 PM
obviously - and I just want to reiterate the point... the reason you were chopping so much last weekend was because you didnt have a tuned lvl 10 bolt

I hear you. I think that was the #1 problem.

grEnAlEins
10-16-2007, 01:38 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43538
That is the official lvlX help thread. Read through it, there is some good stuff in there.

Even better is this:
http://automags.org/resource/level10/index.shtml
It is the official lvlX guide. Very good information in it. Also, AGD put out a manual on mini CD ROM. If it did not come with your gun I am sure a quick call to AGD and you could have one for cheap.

Smoothice
10-16-2007, 02:04 PM
This video took all the mystery out of the level 10 for me. I had mine set up and bouncing off my finger in about 5 minutes.

level 10 install (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0mvr30jKhw)

trevorjk
10-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays i am down in Schaumberg... if you want to hook up (a date --- no wifey please :p ) j/k j/k

seriously, i can grab a scuba and all the tools and such and bring a master AGD kit if you want to tweak it.

DvS21
10-16-2007, 03:04 PM
I have the same problem but I live in New Jersey anyone kind enough to help a new magger out?

stevewar
10-16-2007, 03:10 PM
This video took all the mystery out of the level 10 for me. I had mine set up and bouncing off my finger in about 5 minutes.

level 10 install (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0mvr30jKhw)

this link doesn't work for me. Does anybody else have this video?

BlueMagRT
10-16-2007, 04:39 PM
i think we should have an AO IL party .... er meet and greet at Anjin3515's house or something.

and stevewar check this link good level 10 info here along with classic vids
http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/xmag/html/xtras2.html

ok i snagged the video from u-tube threw it into a converter and made it into a downloadable avi

http://home.comcast.net/~bluemagrt/paintball/videos/level10install.avi

Geronimo7
10-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Tuesdays and Thursdays i am down in Schaumberg... if you want to hook up (a date --- no wifey please :p ) j/k j/k

seriously, i can grab a scuba and all the tools and such and bring a master AGD kit if you want to tweak it.

and exactly what is this "master AGD kit" you speak of :ninja: I want one :)

yes yes party at Anjins house :headbang: or mine. I always have beer :dance:

Smoothice
10-16-2007, 10:52 PM
this link doesn't work for me. Does anybody else have this video?

do other youtube videos work for you?

That is weird. It works for me :ninja:

RangerX
10-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey did you figure out your q-loader problem? lemme know

trevorjk
10-17-2007, 12:22 AM
and exactly what is this "master AGD kit" you speak of :ninja: I want one :)

yes yes party at Anjins house :headbang: or mine. I always have beer :dance:

it is a master repair kit. has EVERY part EVER needed for a valve x2 everyone o-ring needed X10billion a few sears every pin ect ect... but its been used alot over the years. its about half full.

Anjin3515
10-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Hey did you figure out your q-loader problem? lemme know

Not yet...havent had time to tinker....hopefully in the next few days