PDA

View Full Version : MacDev Droid Testing At My Local Field

GraveDiggersUnion
10-16-2007, 11:36 AM
http://www.macdev.net/images/stories/Droid/iso.jpg
http://www.macdev.net/images/stories/Droid/side.jpg
if anyone from AO is coming down for WC, we're going to be having the people who designed the Droid at our local field to test their new marker that will be coming out soon...for some reason they aren't allowing them to use them at WC an were looking for a field close by to test them at...our field owner told me that he was contacted by them inquiring about using our field for night play...anyone interested in coming out and being one of the first to shoot one?..

warbeak2099
10-16-2007, 11:39 AM
You lucky Floridian bastard.

Warwitch
10-16-2007, 11:47 AM
They can test it in my back yard. I will even provide lunch. :D

GraveDiggersUnion
10-16-2007, 11:48 AM
They can test it in my back yard. I will even provide lunch. :D
think you might come out to the field to check it out?..

on a side note: have you seen allisonor jim lately?..

FOG
10-16-2007, 11:50 AM
I Would ! When Is It Going To Be ?

GraveDiggersUnion
10-16-2007, 11:53 AM
I Would ! When Is It Going To Be ?
still waiting to hear on an actual date...i was just informed of this about 2 hours ago...

behemoth
10-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Be nice to the Aussies, dont offer them fosters, its a myth.

GraveDiggersUnion
10-16-2007, 11:55 AM
i wouldn't offer fosters to anyone...maybe a red stripe :headbang:

Warwitch
10-16-2007, 12:00 PM

Im pushing it just going to AO South. Really busy with work right now.

I havent been able to see Jim yet. He had to go back into the hospital and its kind of a crap-shoot there :mad:

rkjunior303
10-16-2007, 01:49 PM

james won't take anything other than 'ronas.

CKY_Alliance
10-16-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm actually moving to winterpark this weekend, so I will deff be at WC... what field is this Orlando paintball?

Lemme know I would probably make it by, I need to get aquainted with fields and players in the area any way.

going_home
10-16-2007, 06:44 PM

I saw Jim Friday.
He looked a lot better. Said he has beat the leukemia but an infection or bacteria put him back in the hospital. He has lost 50 pounds from not eating in months.
He thinks it will be a year before he is strong enough to play again.
Keep him and family in your prayers.

Andrewliu6294
10-16-2007, 07:17 PM
jim beat leukemia?!! except, now he has an infection. but still, beating leukemia is a big enough accomplishment. :hail:

SummaryJudgement
10-16-2007, 07:47 PM
I saw Jim Friday.
He looked a lot better. Said he has beat the leukemia but an infection or bacteria put him back in the hospital. He has lost 50 pounds from not eating in months.
He thinks it will be a year before he is strong enough to play again.
Keep him and family in your prayers.

WOW! Is this a "for-sure" thing as of now? Is he past the worst of it?

Let's hope so!

Warwitch
10-16-2007, 08:38 PM
WOW! Is this a "for-sure" thing as of now? Is he past the worst of it?

Let's hope so!

Pretty sure. Last he told me that if his next bone marrow biopsy was clean, he would be done with the chemo :clap: (that was about 2 weeks ago)

GraveDiggersUnion
10-16-2007, 08:51 PM
anyone up for a welcome back party at our field for Jim when he's up to it?..

bentothejam1n
10-16-2007, 09:10 PM
correct me if im wrong but to be technically cured, you have to be cancer free for five years. After the first year though the chances of it coming back are drastically lower than they were.

p8ntbal4me
10-16-2007, 09:24 PM
correct me if im wrong but to be technically cured, you have to be cancer free for five years. After the first year though the chances of it coming back are drastically lower than they were.

Just depends on the growth of the illness.

A buddy of mines father has had cancer twice.

Only reason he got it again was that he always had these calcium/protein deposits on his skin. They knew it would be developing in the areas such as these,.. but where it was soooo small they opted to wait to go back in and take more of it out in a larger grouping.

Now hes above his 7 years and doing great.

~ P8nt

Im not a doctor, its late,... and Im not even going to ATTEMPT to spell check! :p

SummaryJudgement
10-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey GraveDiggersUnion:

Which field in O-town are you referring to? I lived there for years before I moved out west. Just curious..................

Is it the one by the traintracks, the highway, or Kissimmee?

Sorry, but I've forgotten all of their names and how to get there/where they are.

GraveDiggersUnion
10-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey GraveDiggersUnion:

Which field in O-town are you referring to? I lived there for years before I moved out west. Just curious..................

Is it the one by the traintracks, the highway, or Kissimmee?

Sorry, but I've forgotten all of their names and how to get there/where they are.
orange county paintball...used to be called 3J's and Ambush before that...it's right next to the race track in Bithlo, on CR13 right off of HWY50...

CKY_Alliance
10-16-2007, 10:15 PM
orange county paintball...used to be called 3J's and Ambush before that...it's right next to the race track in Bithlo, on CR13 right off of HWY50...

About how far is it from Winterpark? They have a website? I would search for it, but I don't want to come across the wrong one and end up elsewhere.