PDA

View Full Version : Brad "Q" Nestle? Anybody hear anything?

senghing27
10-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Just wondering if anybody on these boards have heard from Brad recently. It's been about a year since he closed up shop with the guys at PBmaxx and killed off all communications with the majority of the general public.

Anybody?

I just would like to know how he's doing, If he has any intent to finish his projects with his "Current" job, and if not, what now?

nicad
10-17-2007, 09:17 PM
If I am not mistaken I believe he has moved somewhat recently. He still exists tho. :)
His full time job is with real firearms.

I know him personally, and he is not the type to just abandon people, so I would keep up hope. :)

rifleman wi
10-17-2007, 10:44 PM
have you heard anything about Kalye AGD? im going to have him install my predator board and one of his on/off switches in my emag, but i havent talked to him in 3 months.

If I am not mistaken I believe he has moved somewhat recently. He still exists tho. :)
His full time job is with real firearms.

I know him personally, and he is not the type to just abandon people, so I would keep up hope. :)

zeroack
10-18-2007, 12:28 AM
I've been trying to contact him in round about ways to get back some pieces he was going to use to make a sniper for me. I haven't had any luck as of late. I know his real job and life are taking up all of his time. I'd just like my parts back. So Brad if you happen to see this drop me a line.

Zero

Spduca
10-18-2007, 06:32 PM
I hope that he is doing Ok ...........
I spoke to him a few times back when he was available and he is an extreme cool person, but bad times hits sometimes ...........
Hope to get a few bits from him of an old custom job.

Angel

smilestyler
10-18-2007, 11:48 PM
I keep hoping he returns my stuff. But it seems like he has dozens of other peoples' stuff, and I haven't heard of anyone getting their stuff back out of the blue(completed that is). I doubt he is working on any of it. :cry: