PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Again to All Who Provided Ball Drop Test Data

AGD
01-12-2002, 12:30 AM
For all of you that participated in the humidity/ball breakage testing I wanted once again to say thanks. Your data was used again in a different way just this week to determine the boundary between fragile and unusable tournament paint. We are working steadfastly on getting the Mag to handle fragile tournament grade paint and making great progress. Once we are finished testing I will report what we have accomplished.

thanks for the data,

AGD

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 12:36 AM
Tom... how are you going to go about improving the mag's paint handling ability? Do you have any ideas on it yet?

BlackVCG
01-12-2002, 01:46 AM
Yes, there are a few changes to the design that are rather simple. Data shows they'll work, they just need to be put through the course of testing before any conclusions are made.

striker
01-12-2002, 02:21 AM
Hey, Black! Where in Oregon are you? As you can see, I'm in Bend... :)

Dave
01-12-2002, 09:29 AM
No prob Tom;) need anything else, just let me know.

-Dave

ronron2112
01-12-2002, 11:06 PM
hmm i was in home depot and i saw a humidifier... do you think that *that* can be used for lage scale paint bringer backer?? or in non jibberish.... to revive the paint?

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 11:13 PM
No prob Tom, let me know if you need more testing! :D! I like playing Bill Nye lol

ENDO!

joeyjoe367
01-12-2002, 11:22 PM
Sweet. I'd love to be able to shoot crappy paint :D

I've always heard people saying that 'mags aren't so gentle with paint and it's cool that AGD is workin' on fixin' that.

...So what exactly is going to be involved? A new Bolt? on/off? or perhaps a differant powertube or something?

...just shots in the dark.