PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE Airgun.com

AGD
10-17-2007, 03:17 AM
AO,

I have been offered a lot of money for airgun.com and we will be switching to airgundesignsusa.com shortly. For some reason there are currently problems but I am not sure what is going on. Please stand by while we figure it out.

Thanks!

AGD

mostpeople
10-17-2007, 03:18 AM
Ahhh... that 'splains it

ThePixelGuru
10-17-2007, 09:55 AM
No attempt to buy aigundesigns.com? That always seemed like the logical domain to me.

Cool, though. Take the money and make an '08 Automag!

Mechanic79
10-17-2007, 10:04 AM
No attempt to buy aigundesigns.com? That always seemed like the logical domain to me.

Cool, though. Take the money and make an '08 Automag!

AGREED! crosman? I see they use airguns.com

airgundesigns.com does seem more logical.

a new (pneu) mag would rock. D-mag style!!!

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Sweet.

Calming down now.

Ruler_Mark
10-17-2007, 02:21 PM
yes pour all thoose $$'s into R&D for a XMAG 08 ! :dance:

Ninjeff
10-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Well good for you. Hope that money helps with AGD. In whatever way.

Pzippy
10-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Ah so that's what happened. I was worried for a second.

flyingpootang
10-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Great way to avoid others from stirring the mud about AGD going under again. Thanks for the heads up.

mr doo doo
10-17-2007, 07:35 PM
thanks for the notice! agree on airgundesigns.com. maybe make a poll on reasonable domain names and we all can vote! :D

stevewar
10-17-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only web developer on this forum, but if you need help with the website let me know.

AO,

I have been offered a lot of money for airgun.com and we will be switching to airgundesignsusa.com shortly. For some reason there are currently problems but I am not sure what is going on. Please stand by while we figure it out.

Thanks!

AGD

snoopay700
10-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Sigh...all you hopefuls, wanting an '08 mag, like Tom just has to go to the bathhroom and instead of gold bricks like a normal person he pulls a new design out of his butt.

Once you all face the fact that there won't be another mag any time soon the happier you will be. Tom is out, AGD is pretty much out (last i heard they were just selling stock they had left, i could be wrong though), and there's not enough demand to make a new mag. This is the same as hoping for a ULE classic rt body, it's just not gonna happen.

Automagsam
10-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Sigh...all you hopefuls, wanting an '08 mag, like Tom just has to go to the bathhroom and instead of gold bricks like a normal person he pulls a new design out of his butt.

Once you all face the fact that there won't be another mag any time soon the happier you will be. Tom is out, AGD is pretty much out (last i heard they were just selling stock they had left, i could be wrong though), and there's not enough demand to make a new mag. This is the same as hoping for a ULE classic rt body, it's just not gonna happen.
However maybe we can convince tom to autograph life sized pictures of his mustache! That's almost be better than an 08 mag! Lol but no seriously Snoopay is right, why would tom just want to get sued and lose his product and money. Oh and hey Tom do you give out autographs?

Pudgey51
10-17-2007, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=snoopay700]

Tom is out, AGD is pretty much out (last i heard they were just selling stock they had left, i could be wrong though),

if this is true my next paycheck is goin straight to AGD!!! but i pray it isnt true and at least hope for a 2010 mag ;)

Ninjeff
10-17-2007, 11:29 PM

And where did you hear that? do tell.

snoopay700
10-18-2007, 12:30 AM
And where did you hear that? do tell.
Well sir, you might recall that tom said that he wasn't entering the cess pool that is the paintball industry again unless the crap with lawsuits settles down, if ever. Again, there's always the possibility that i'm way off on my information, but to my memory it seemed like tom wasn't coming back anytime soon and agd was just selling stock they had left, because i'm pretty sure they aren't still producing guns, but again, i could be wrong. This is all speculation, and i'm just stating what i think will happen.

In short, i'm just saying don't be hopeful for a new mag, there isn't enough demand for one for it to be cost effective to agd.

OneUp
10-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Well if patents last 20 years I guess there's only 10ish more years to go?

snoopay700
10-18-2007, 12:57 AM
Well if patents last 20 years I guess there's only 10ish more years to go?
Thing is that was a minor reason for pulling it i thought. Wasn't it also just not cost effective with the bodies and all?

Pudgey51
10-18-2007, 09:59 AM
they could be exploring more cost effective ways of building the guns or something....theres a million things they could be doing but ur theories could be right, hell anyones can...only they know for sure.

LK-13
10-18-2007, 10:08 AM
interestingly enough,
with the new interest in PNEU-MAGS and the fact that G-FORCE is a patent holder
this could very well lead to an AGD PNEU-MAG w/ G-FORCE Technology!
(you have failed me again Zoltar!!)
no legal mumbo jumbo to get in the way there and if AGD could make a few bucks this way the company could get back on it's feet.

let me as you folks out there on the AO, would you buy your next Mag directly from AGD with a G-FORCE Pneumatic Frame installed and ready to rock?

tech-chan
10-18-2007, 10:11 AM
Yes.

finnmanpa
10-18-2007, 10:17 AM
AO,

Thanks!

AGD

It wouldn't happen to be from another paintball company, would it?

Thnaks for keeping us in the loop!!

Jason

snoopay700
10-18-2007, 05:02 PM
interestingly enough,
with the new interest in PNEU-MAGS and the fact that G-FORCE is a patent holder
this could very well lead to an AGD PNEU-MAG w/ G-FORCE Technology!
no legal mumbo jumbo to get in the way there and if AGD could make a few bucks this way the company could get back on it's feet.

let me as you folks out there on the AO, would you buy your next Mag directly from AGD with a G-FORCE Pneumatic Frame installed and ready to rock?
if i had the money i would be more than happy to buy one, however i'm not in the money.

Ninjeff
10-19-2007, 02:55 AM
I would buy an AGD mag with the gforce frame installed, new from AGD in a heart beat.

I was gonna buy a gforce frame anyhow to put on my current mag, but if this turns into a real possibility, iw ill save and buy right from the factory. Just so long as my bucks go to helping AGD.

And if it come in green. :D

ThePixelGuru
10-19-2007, 03:51 AM

I wasn't making a serious suggestion. I don't think any of us really think that'll happen, as much as we'd like it to. However, we're also aware of the fact that AGD replenishes their inventory periodically. There's no R&D going on, but they're far from dead.

Are you a troll, sir? And if not, what are you even doing on this forum?

snoopay700
10-19-2007, 03:07 PM
I wasn't making a serious suggestion. I don't think any of us really think that'll happen, as much as we'd like it to. However, we're also aware of the fact that AGD replenishes their inventory periodically. There's no R&D going on, but they're far from dead.

Are you a troll, sir? And if not, what are you even doing on this forum?
Ok, i didn't know that they were still replenishing their inventory, i read on this forum a while back that they were selling left over stock.

And a troll? I'm not sure i follow.

Warwitch
10-19-2007, 03:31 PM

Now thats funny :rofl:

ProblemKinder
10-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Great way to avoid others from stirring the mud about AGD going under again. Thanks for the heads up.

yah now they can delay it a little longer =P

AGD-OfficeGal
10-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Tom is out, AGD is pretty much out (last i heard they were just selling stock they had left, i could be wrong though).

YES you are wrong. How the hell many more times am I going to have to say that we are NOT JUST SELLING STOCK WE HAVE LEFT?

If we were doing that the doors would have closed a long time ago.

:mad:
Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

DaFin
10-22-2007, 04:04 PM
YOU GO Marcia! Get 'em!

ProblemKinder
10-23-2007, 01:06 PM
YES you are wrong. How the hell many more times am I going to have to say that we are NOT JUST SELLING STOCK WE HAVE LEFT?

Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

my guess, and this is just a stab in the dark, is atleast 175 more times. give or take a few dozen.

TnDeathInc
10-24-2007, 05:38 PM
wtach our marcis your gonna get banned from the hopped up PG mod Police for cursing. :)

Tao
10-24-2007, 09:24 PM
my guess, and this is just a stab in the dark, is atleast 175 more times. give or take a few dozen.

lol I would like to see the company who can carry 5 years or so worth of inventory and not go bankrupt either :rofl:

Smoothice
10-24-2007, 10:02 PM
AGD - 1st post you mentioned there were some problems. Are these problems isolated to the agd website or do these problems carry over to the forums as well.

The auto email notification has been down for about a week now. Is this from the switch?

coach10ef
10-25-2007, 05:56 AM
i'm write from FRANCE,
and sorry i don't sute to understand all in english.

i not sure but i understand.

the internet site of AGD is stop for a short time. because an other web site have a similar name of AGD.

in this time people can't buy part part og AGD.

how is possible to buy part ?

we are some wood french players whose play in AGD in France and people need part kits an other parts.

thinks for your help

ProblemKinder
10-25-2007, 10:14 AM
i'm write from FRANCE,
and sorry i don't sute to understand all in english.

i not sure but i understand.

the internet site of AGD is stop for a short time. because an other web site have a similar name of AGD.

in this time people can't buy part part og AGD.

how is possible to buy part ?

we are some wood french players whose play in AGD in France and people need part kits an other parts.

thinks for your help

www.themagsmith.com he is an authorized AGD dealer and most likely will have whatever parts you need. =]

AGD
10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
**************** UPDATE***********************

Ok I think the website is working now. There is still a problem with the store link. We are in the process of changing the store to store.airgundesignsusa.com and when that is finished it should work fine.

I have not looked at the forum email problem yet. I will get to that after the website is fixed.

AGD

Ruler_Mark
10-25-2007, 02:34 PM
**************** UPDATE***********************

Ok I think the website is working now. There is still a problem with the store link. We are in the process of changing the store to store.airgundesignsusa.com and when that is finished it should work fine.

I have not looked at the forum email problem yet. I will get to that after the website is fixed.

AGD

so is the store working?(store.airgun.com) i ordered a part 2 nights ago

Thotograph
10-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Glad to hear you could make out well on the old airgun domain. Lol as always we AOers want a new edition of the mag to fall in love with all over again (I couldn't exclude myself from this by any means), but always we will remain content with the goodness that has come out of AGD already. Funny thing is the original design of the RT valve is going stronger than ever, not much else from the 90's can stake the same claim... Look at MC Hammer for instance :p

It's sad that some think mags and AGD are dying off in pb, however I think just the opposite when I see Rogue and co's like G-Force rolling out great new product (def thinking about a triton frame and doing a pneu). Gets me excited about the future of mags and the continued longevity of AGD. It'll never be broke, so Tom will never have to fix it right? Plus, no matter what cool new gun I may decide to buy and try, I'll always remain loyal to the gun that started it all for me. I'll always have my automag to fall back on.

Keep on keepin on :headbang: and we'll do the same...

Avale187
11-08-2007, 07:30 PM

Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

ROFLLMAO - This chick rules!

AGD
11-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Ok the domain name is not being sold. Airgun.com is back to normal.

AGD

Madmarx
11-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Sorry for asking this here, I will delete if necessary.

I would like to have some winter hats made w/ the AGD logo or just AGD or both.
Who do I need to get permission from to do this?

Could I get a pm or email stating so if this is ok?
:hail:
Thanks,
Mark

Anjin3515
11-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Ok the domain name is not being sold. Airgun.com is back to normal.

AGD

hummm... I dont know if this is your choice or if the deal fell through...if it did sorry to hear that.

jade_monkey07
11-15-2007, 04:50 PM

Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

AGD RULES

Ken Majors
11-15-2007, 08:10 PM
She busted out the H - E - Double Hockey sticks on him.

Man...I wouldn't want to get her all fired up.

:cuss:

cyrus-the-virus
11-15-2007, 10:44 PM

Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

Take out a few loans and buy the patent from SP and make a D-mag style mag =D

fat chance I know but just throwin idears out there

Silverback
11-16-2007, 04:54 AM

Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

MARCIA, MARCIA, MARCIA!

Give em HELL Kiddo!!! :clap:

Some folks just throw in their two cents, even when they got no clue, about the topic at hand.(Now what was I talkin about...NEVERMIND, not important, just listen to what I say.)

Keep up the good work... :hail: :shooting: :headbang:

flyboy
11-16-2007, 08:04 AM
That was a pretty good transition back. I ordered a couple of parts on the new web site and the next morning it was announced it was changed back to the old. My first thought was "wonder if they got my order?". The parts arrieved the next day. :D

Now... if I had just ordered the right washers... oh well I'll use the ones I got eventually, lol

SuiCide6
11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
thank god i almost had a heart attack when i tried to go there a couple week ago and it said the it could not find the domain :bounce:

ProblemKinder
11-17-2007, 12:45 AM
wait so is AGD going out of business or what?

:spit_take

nathanjones008
11-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by AGD-OfficeGal

Marcia
Airgun Designs USA

WAy to treat your (potential) customers! :(
If people do know they do not know, then they just do not know.

I use to be one of those people :)

no need for a potty mouth :)

AT&T
11-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Does anyone else have trouble with the site or is it just me? When I go to the checkout page my computer says that the security Certificate does not match and that I should not proceed. :cry: