PDA

View Full Version : Tom's Autograph???

Automagsam
10-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Hey, I'm just going to be the first AGD nerd here to break the silence, and ask if there is any way to get the great man with the mustaches autograph? We all want a new mag, but it is in my opinion that an autograph from Tom would be the next best thing, plus it would bring some happiness to these threads since SP has been causing us to fall into depression, anyways I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who'd love to have an autograph'd picture of Tom, I mean Paul McCartney is my Hero in music, Tom is in paintball, Tom is it possible to satisfy my and and whoever else's request to get your autograph? Lol Let us AGD nerds stand strong! -Sam

OneUp
10-17-2007, 11:45 PM
that'd be cool.

Like, can we send this picture to an address, you sign it, and then mail it back? We'd be happy to pay shipping...http://www.tomkaye.com/images/DDAY2003_lrg.jpg

mr doo doo
10-18-2007, 12:04 AM
im down :) . that will be framed for sure!

phizz
10-18-2007, 12:41 AM
I think that would be very cool as well. What I think would be even better if this did go through would be to pay some amount for the autographed pic, and the proceeds would go to a charity of Toms choice.

Lenny
10-18-2007, 01:33 AM
I think that would be very cool as well. What I think would be even better if this did go through would be to pay some amount for the autographed pic, and the proceeds would go to a charity of Toms choice.
Like paying AO's server bill...

Ninjeff
10-18-2007, 02:08 AM
Like paying AO's server bill...

read the sticky in this section. Its not that the servers went down, but TK is changing domain names.

Whee McGee
10-18-2007, 02:23 AM
How about getting a blown up sized one, (8x11) and send it around to members to sign. Then, when x number of people have signed it, we send it to AGD and they put it in their museum or something?
I don't know, I think that would be cool :D

Ninjeff
10-18-2007, 02:34 AM
How about getting a blown up sized one, (8x11) and send it around to members to sign. Then, when x number of people have signed it, we send it to AGD and they put it in their museum or something?
I don't know, I think that would be cool :D

that would be sweet.

Or, conversely, they could get a poster sized one made, have everyone from AGD sign it, and sell it as posters. i'd buy one.

Muzikman
10-18-2007, 07:30 AM
that would be sweet.

Or, conversely, they could get a poster sized one made, have everyone from AGD sign it, and sell it as posters. i'd buy one.

It would be pretty sparse with signatures.

reflective
10-18-2007, 09:13 AM
I work for a printing company...... if AGD has any pics they'd like to be printed (or if some else has a pic, and it is ok with AGD - copyright policy), I can get 8x10 photo for $3.50. Or 16x20 posters for $11........ I'd just need a hi-res image at a min res of 300dpi.
Just offering if this goes anywhere.

Muzikman
10-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Are those straight up retail prices or is that some kind of discount? What processor/printer do you guys use?

turbo chicken
10-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Sounds cool ... should we do a preorder like everything else? ... let's make it worth his while if he's gonna spend his personal time, which is worth like *in Dr.Evil voice* one billion dollars a minute, signing these things

i'd give 20 or so bucks for that d-day pic with his signature on it ...

It would probably be easier to send a stack of these photo's to him get them signed at once then use Ebay so they can be purchased and have the funds go to directly to a charity.

#1 get permission to use photo
#2 Tom name charity
#3 figure out how many pictures we should get or how many Tom is willing to sign
#4 find a business willing to donate the photo's since it will be for charity ....
#5 designate a price or we could set a goal to raise xx.xx amount of money
#6 see if we can send out some kind of press release to the online PB community
#7 set up ebay auction to go to said charity

Doese that seem like a decent plan ... the problem of course will be executing a plan ... but i think we can follow thru ...

Mechanic79
10-18-2007, 09:57 AM
how about a "signature series" barrel, rail or body?

flyingpootang
10-18-2007, 10:05 AM
It would make a great addition to any AGD collection.

reflective
10-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Are those straight up retail prices or is that some kind of discount? What processor/printer do you guys use?

Those are my discount prices.

With the 8x10, if you want an actual photo print I can use our sony photo printer (it is a stand alone digital picture station not a desktop printer), or for $1.25 I can print on an 80lbs photo white (matte) cardstock off a xerox 5000 (this is a killer machine, I printed my bands latest cd inserts on it and it turned out just as good as any duplcation house).

The 16x20 poster would be on a heavy grade gloss photo paper and printed on an hp designjet 5000, I have printed several of my photo manipulation art pieces on it, as well as bumper stickers for my band. I am very peticular about my art and graphics, and these are the only machines I trust (for whatever it is worth).

As soon as I get my camera back from nikon, I'll take some pics of prints and post them if anyone would like (I should have my camera back by the end of next week).

Muzikman
10-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Ah, ok, so they are basically just printers, not photo processors.

bleachit
10-18-2007, 12:18 PM
who is "Mad Dog" as in "photo by Mad Dog"

if he is the one who took the picture, then perhaps contacting this individual to get their permission to make prints of the photo is in order.

gibby
10-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I still have my autographed TK Shatnerball I trading card. :D

Muzikman
10-18-2007, 12:55 PM
who is "Mad Dog" as in "photo by Mad Dog"

if he is the one who took the picture, then perhaps contacting this individual to get their permission to make prints of the photo is in order.

First you might actually want to ask Tom is he is interested in signing stuff. If he is, then you can ask permission from the photographer, if he denies it's use, you can always find other pics of Tom.

Lomarandil
10-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Mad Dog is a (the?) DDAY photog, he should be easy to get a hold of on the DDAY boards...

Lo

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 01:07 PM
how about a "signature series" barrel, rail or body?

I'd be up on that.

GT
10-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Why dont we make a bunch of these, have tom sign them, and use the proceeds for a legal defense fund?

We could get some of the other PB big wigs and founders to participate as well.

Muzikman
10-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Because the possible couple hundred you would raise wouldn't even put a dent in what would be needed for something like that.

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 01:32 PM
I'd pay more than a few bucks for an autographed picture if the money went towards that.

Muzikman
10-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Do you think you are willing to pay enough to raise $250,000+? Not worth it to even try. Put the money towards hosting AO and/or give it to a charity.

Spider-TW
10-18-2007, 03:16 PM
As long as we are talking charity and autographs, how about signing some of these new AO t-shirts, jerseys and sweatshirts? They might not last as long as a picture hanging up at home, but they would be more fun to play in and might have a wider profit margin. :p

Automagsam
10-18-2007, 04:56 PM
As long as we are talking charity and autographs, how about signing some of these new AO t-shirts, jerseys and sweatshirts? They might not last as long as a picture hanging up at home, but they would be more fun to play in and might have a wider profit margin. :p
Yeah, but not all of us can afford those jerseys, and if im having it signed, i don't want to play in it. The pictures would be simple everyone could get a chance to get one, I do like the charity idea though, but I'm still waiting to see what Tom thinks here, so hopefully word will spread to him and he will stop on by.

Spider-TW
10-18-2007, 05:20 PM
While I'm here, Automagsam, I would like to donate a name, an event title, a t-shirt logo, and the name of a common condition that I discovered in your handle with my slightly aged eyeballs...

AUTOMAGASM!

Automagsam
10-18-2007, 05:47 PM
While I'm here, Automagsam, I would like to donate a name, an event title, a t-shirt logo, and the name of a common condition that I discovered in your handle with my slightly aged eyeballs...

AUTOMAGASM!
Lol I feel great that I'm so inspiring lol. Hopefully Tom will stop by here soon anyways until then we shall wait.

p8ntbal4me
10-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Not that its a big deal,..

,.. but I actually DO HAVE an autograph by TK,...

,.. only thing is,.. its attached to my X-Mag!! :)

Automagsam
10-18-2007, 08:59 PM

lol that is awesome, you can be a case example of how cool this would be then! lol Wouldn't you want a picture to add to that collect! -Sam

warpig13
10-18-2007, 09:11 PM
How about we treat Tom like a normal person?

And leave his mailbox alone.

Automagsam
10-18-2007, 09:33 PM
How about we treat Tom like a normal person?

And leave his mailbox alone.
Tom isn't normal, he has a mustache that controls the world! Lol I don't see what is wrong with asking for an autograph dude. -Sam

senghing27
10-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Tom was also in part of a movie

Automagsam
10-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Tom was also in part of a movie
There ya go he is a Movie Star too!

OneUp
10-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Tom isn't normal, he has a mustache that controls the world! Lol I don't see what is wrong with asking for an autograph dude. -Sam
He looks like peter north when he had a mustache.

every time i read your name I think "automagasm.

what movie was tom in?

warpig13
10-18-2007, 11:44 PM

An autograph in person is cool.

200 at his door would be extreme.

Automagsam
10-18-2007, 11:46 PM
An autograph in person is cool.

200 at his door would be extreme.
I'm sure there won't be 200 flooding his door, Tom is awesome, I mean he is the best, but there aren't even 200 posts on this thread, how about we let Tom decide. -Sam

AGD
10-19-2007, 12:47 AM
Ok guys calm down! :) I will sign autographs no problem but only under these conditions:

Someone coordinates the whole thing.
That someone sends me one box of stuff to sign.
I will sign them and send the one box back.
That person distributes them back to the original owners etc.
No one bothers me if they don't get their stuff back!!

AGD

mr doo doo
10-19-2007, 01:24 AM
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :cheers:

Lomarandil
10-19-2007, 01:37 AM
He didn't even specify he'd sign pictures.. just stuff.. hmm.. what do I have laying around here...

Hmm.. Nalgene.. pair of socks, intelliframe...frisbee :cool:
Ooh, ooh, I know! My lvl10 CD.. If I can find the dang thing...

Lo

Ninjeff
10-19-2007, 02:31 AM
Im all for A SWEET agd POSTER SIGNED BY Tom.

If we can haggle that, put me in for one.

I do think it would be cool if someone knew how to make those huge poster/picture things where the image is made of a bunch of smaller pictures. And have one done where all the "little" pictures are ones that we the players took while playing with automags.

Did that make any sense?

Bah....anyhow, if a poster comes out of this idea, im in for one.

OneUp
10-19-2007, 02:49 AM
Yay for Tom!!!

Im all for A SWEET agd POSTER SIGNED BY Tom.

If we can haggle that, put me in for one.

I do think it would be cool if someone knew how to make those huge poster/picture things where the image is made of a bunch of smaller pictures. And have one done where all the "little" pictures are ones that we the players took while playing with automags.

Did that make any sense?

Bah....anyhow, if a poster comes out of this idea, im in for one.

I think we should have one guy handle that, and another guy handle sending the stuff to Tom and back to us.

This will make their jobs easier.

I'd just get it printed wherever you want.

But the shipment guy has to be someone with good feedback or been a dealer here because he'll have to handle lots of stuff.

Rogue? Tuna? etc? Any of you got nothing to do ATM? :)

I'm not greedy. I just want a big poster of Tom dual-wielding pistols signed by the man.

okay maybe 2 of those.

ThePixelGuru
10-19-2007, 04:06 AM

pics or shens

MedicDVG
10-19-2007, 04:06 AM
I have a Heather Frymark Original with Tom, Army, Claire B and a few other folks on it... That would be great to get Tom's autograph on....

Cept I am in Iraq, and will be until at least the end of January....

oh well

OneUp
10-19-2007, 04:54 AM
They have internets there?!

kk jk.

What's a heather frymark original?

I have a Heather Frymark Original with Tom, Army, Claire B and a few other folks on it... That would be great to get Tom's autograph on....

Cept I am in Iraq, and will be until at least the end of January....

oh well

Dark Side
10-19-2007, 06:21 AM
Ok guys calm down! :) I will sign autographs no problem but only under these conditions:

AGD

He never said how big that box had to be. :D

What's a heather frymark original?

Frymark was queen of the grips back in the day. Her stuff is still coveted.

Spider-TW
10-19-2007, 08:14 AM
hmm. I think I understand that... :)

warpig13
10-19-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm sure there won't be 200 flooding his door, Tom is awesome, I mean he is the best, but there aren't even 200 posts on this thread, how about we let Tom decide. -Sam

Yeah....but i want like 20. :p

Spider-TW
10-19-2007, 08:21 AM
But the shipment guy has to be someone with good feedback or been a dealer here because he'll have to handle lots of stuff.

Rogue? Tuna? etc? Any of you got nothing to do ATM? :)
The other good thing about a dealer is that they are set up to take money, so that we could buy the picture (or other stuff) from them and just have them put it in the "box".

They also have a fair idea of the time and cost involved in shipping all the stuff.

Automagrt666
10-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Picture of TK wielding dualies, signed by TK... I think I know what picture is going to be first on my mantle, the wedding pictures will have to be put to the side :ninja:

Count me in! :headbang:

Nick

skipdogg
10-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Sweet now I can have my 'girly' Automag poster signed. Its a woman holding a mag. She's supposed to be all 'sexy'. It's circa 1993 (best guess) though and looks VERY outdated now. Maybe I should send an old sock or something too.

TnDeathInc
10-19-2007, 12:30 PM
wtb claire poster pm me

Madmox
10-19-2007, 12:57 PM

AUTOMAGASM!

Thats what i thought it said too. i love it. Heh heh heh

Madmox

Madmox
10-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Oh yeah and i'd be so in to get one of these.

Madmox

reflective
10-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Ah, ok, so they are basically just printers, not photo processors.

Correct, the desginjet is mainly used for printing outdoor vinyl banners with uv proctected inks but it prints photogloss posters extremely well....... in fact I have at least five different materials I can print on.

And the sony is just a big digital photo processor, which out puts to ink injected photopaper prints (the same type of thing you would find at a ritz/wolf camera).

I am down for sending something, since Tom said he'd do it if organized..... might photoshop myself something together. :headbang:

Automagsam
10-19-2007, 03:19 PM

AGD
MAy I first say thank you Tom you didn't have to extend that offer, but you did anyways and we appreciate that. Second we need someone who is willing to coordinate this who is up for tha task? -Sam

punkncat
10-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Ok guys calm down! :) I will sign autographs no problem ........ AGD

Dude, you kick ***!!!!!

:headbang:

OneUp
10-19-2007, 05:53 PM

You has examples? Me wants to see. :hail:

Automagsam
10-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Well if eveyone is ok with it, I'd be willing to send and print some 4x6 or even some 5x7s along as I know where to send them for Tom to sign. Is everyone satisfied with Tom's D-Day Pick? Anyways just let me know if that would be ok with you, and I am willing to cover shipping of the pictures myself also, I will just need everyones adress after I get them signed and recieve them back, so I can send them all out to everyone after I get them back. Like I said I will pay shipping if it is not excessive. Tell me what ya think. -Sam

Papa_Smurf
10-20-2007, 02:32 PM
sounds great!

Ninjeff
10-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Well if eveyone is ok with it, I'd be willing to send and print some 4x6 or even some 5x7s along as I know where to send them for Tom to sign. Is everyone satisfied with Tom's D-Day Pick? Anyways just let me know if that would be ok with you, and I am willing to cover shipping of the pictures myself also, I will just need everyones adress after I get them signed and recieve them back, so I can send them all out to everyone after I get them back. Like I said I will pay shipping if it is not excessive. Tell me what ya think. -Sam

5x7s seems good to me.

jaywmustang
10-20-2007, 03:11 PM
that would be sweet count me in

Whee McGee
10-20-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm in. :headbang:

Automagsam
10-20-2007, 03:51 PM
ok good I just need to know where i need to send them to get tom to autograph them, so hopefully Tom will pop on again :) thanks for everyones patience and cooperation, this will turn out just fine, and there will be alot of happy maggers! -Sam

Oh and if there is a certain picture you would like tom to autograph as the 5x7 feel free to email me it here : seabeesrock@comcast.net title it Tom's Autograph, and leave your name and adress, so we are one step ahead of the process. -Sam

93civiccpe
10-20-2007, 04:36 PM
I would want at least 2.. one as a gift to a brother-in-law who is a huge mag fan and was the one who got me into mags, but doesn't deal with computers and has never been on these forums.

Anwyays, call me greedy but I'd want at least 8x10 sized picture.. makes a nice little desk display. Any chance of having a bigger option??

Thanks!

phizz
10-20-2007, 04:59 PM
I would want at least 2.. one as a gift to a brother-in-law who is a huge mag fan and was the one who got me into mags, but doesn't deal with computers and has never been on these forums.

Anwyays, call me greedy but I'd want at least 8x10 sized picture.. makes a nice little desk display. Any chance of having a bigger option??

Thanks!

I like the idea of a bigger option as well. If this is the case I am willing to pitch in some cash to help Automagsam with the cost of shipping, etc. Especially since I am in Canada.

SR_matt
10-20-2007, 06:09 PM
idk if any one mentioned it but didnt most of the guys that were the big names breaking the molds (palmers, TK, etc) in the 90s sign just about any guy that was brought to them? I remember some one telling me they had TK or palmers (cant remember which off hand now) that signed an angel they had and some idiot washed it off when they were working on it.

-matt

Anjin3515
10-20-2007, 06:38 PM
I know I am being nit picking...so sorry.
But if you decide to use that picture of Tom form D-day....you should really get the permission of the photographer first. If not for protecting yourselves from ant sort of legal action....but also just out of respect for whoevers work it is.

Karta-mag
10-20-2007, 07:12 PM
If you guys want to ask Maddog for permision to use the photo his E-mail is MORGAN_JAMES_@hotmail.com. If you get permision to use the D-day pic I would definitely want one.

mr doo doo
10-20-2007, 07:52 PM
wow, im down for sure, ill pay a but for shipping too! any picture is cool, as long as its mag-tastic :cheers:

Automagsam
10-20-2007, 11:25 PM
If you guys want to ask Maddog for permision to use the photo his E-mail is MORGAN_JAMES_@hotmail.com. If you get permision to use the D-day pic I would definitely want one.
Ok, I will ship several 8x1o's to the first people who request them, the way that will work is, when I get the shipping adress and figure out costs, I will post a thread to request an autographed photo, the first 5 people who post for 8x10's will get them, but everyone who requests a photo will get one so don't worry about getting an autograph u will as long as you post in there, just the first 5 will get an 8x10, so it is kinda a race/contest also making it a little more fun! Oh and remember if you have personal photos, email me @ seabeesrock@comcast.net, and I can get them sent, just remember make sure in the email to leave your name on the forum, and make sure to make a request on the request thread when I create it, ok, thanks for everyones cooperation, now I will just wait for the address. If you have any questions feel free to post them here. -Sam

Automagsam
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
I apologise for double posting, I just need to know where to send the photos, so I can create the autograph request thread, so if someone could get Tom in here, or get me his address that would be great! PM me where to send them. Thanks once again for everyones cooperation, lets make this work! -Sam

mr doo doo
10-22-2007, 08:26 PM
a race? aw man... i never win races :( will these be glossy photo paper?

robnix
10-22-2007, 08:28 PM

AGD

Excellent. My MOTM T-Shirt needs an autograph on it.

Automagsam
10-22-2007, 08:32 PM
a race? aw man... i never win races :( will these be glossy photo paper?
Yes these will be glossy photo paper, unless you want otherwise, then let me know here.

etjoyride
10-22-2007, 08:49 PM
alright, so once you get an address you'll set up a "pre-order thread" correct?
However this goes i'd love to get two, one for the field i work at and one for my personal collection. i'm also willing to chip in some for shipping.

mr doo doo
10-22-2007, 08:52 PM
no, glossy paper is perfect! cant wait for these...thinking about two as well, and like what he said ^^, i would be more than happy to help in shipping. too bad i donthave anything personal...

Automagsam
10-22-2007, 09:20 PM
no, glossy paper is perfect! cant wait for these...thinking about two as well, and like what he said ^^, i would be more than happy to help in shipping. too bad i donthave anything personal...

Ok awesome, and yes to respond to you both yes after I get the adress I will start the thread to request a pic, and since you guys want to than please request 2 in the thread, but I can only guarentee one autograph, so if you don't get two don't get dissapointed, it all depends on how many people request autographs from Tom, so if there are alot of requests thant the chances are slim you will get 2, however there are still chances, so don't get let down or anything either way, just kiss your lucky mag and hope for the best (and remember no matter what you will get an autographed photo. All those who are willing to help pay I'm going to pm you later abou that once I get everything in order and set up the request thread and everything. Right now I'm waiting for the address from Tom, so if anyone sees him please direct him to the thread, or have him PM me with the address, cause I want to get this done in a quick orderly fashion. Just make sure you guys keep checking the threads, and ask any questions you may have here. Thanks once again, I can't thank you guys enough for all your patience and cooperation. -Sam

Indignant
10-22-2007, 09:21 PM
boom. didn't know my head held so much win.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/LittlePaintballBoy/HikingClub10-21012.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/LittlePaintballBoy/HikingClub10-21018.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/LittlePaintballBoy/HikingClub10-21013.jpg

from the orginal NorCal vs SoCal two or three years back.

Automagsam
10-22-2007, 09:25 PM
boom. didn't know my head held so much win.

from the orginal NorCal vs SoCal two or three years back.

Awesome, thanks for giving everyone in the thread something to drool over as they wait lol! And lets all make sure to thank Tom for what he is doing when we get the chance! -Sam

Indignant
10-22-2007, 09:32 PM
yeah. it helps keep the sun out of my eyes... little small for my head now, though. i had to dig it out from my closet. still pretty cool.

Automagsam
10-22-2007, 09:38 PM
yeah. it helps keep the sun out of my eyes... little small for my head now, though. i had to dig it out from my closet. still pretty cool.
Mine would be in a glass box right next to the glass box containing a hair from Tom's mustache jk jk. -Sam

Indignant
10-22-2007, 11:42 PM
i think i've got some of those in the bottom of my closet too...

OneUp
10-23-2007, 12:38 AM
me wants 8x10 of tom kaye coolness

Automagsam
10-23-2007, 04:10 PM
me wants 8x10 of tom kaye coolness
Like I said when I create the request an autograph thread, be one of the first 5 people to request an autograph, and you will get an 8x10 :) Should be good!

BlueMagRT
10-23-2007, 06:22 PM
How about getting a poster signed?

http://home.comcast.net/~BlueMagRT/paintball/AutomagPoster.jpg

Automagsam
10-23-2007, 06:28 PM
How about getting a poster signed?

http://home.comcast.net/~BlueMagRT/paintball/AutomagPoster.jpg
Wow...Wow, yeah after what has been done to that poster Tom isn't going to want to touch that, and I'm not talking about the girl, look at that mag! Um lets send some clean photos to Tom lol, you can have him sign that yourself if you ever find him somewhere. Sorry :) Though thanks for posting the pic! It was very thoughtful, lol you will just have to get a photo of Tom and his mustache instead. -Sam

Rudz
10-23-2007, 06:32 PM
We so need to have arston make posters like that!!!!!

Automagsam
10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
The autographed photo should be the one of Tom at D-Day I'm just waiting to here back from Mad Dog for permission, but everything should go through fine with that, if not we will get another one. -Sam

Automagsam
10-23-2007, 08:50 PM
I know I'm double posting, but The erquest thread is stickied at the top of this site of the forum if u haven't made your way over there. :) -Sam

Pudgey51
10-24-2007, 12:11 PM
maybe i missed it somewhere but whats the price gonna be on the autographs?

ThePixelGuru
10-24-2007, 01:48 PM
maybe i missed it somewhere but whats the price gonna be on the autographs?
What he said. I've seen it asked a bunch of times, but I've yet to find an answer. I don't mind chipping in, I'd just like to know how much first...

GT
10-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Because the possible couple hundred you would raise wouldn't even put a dent in what would be needed for something like that.

Relax. :rofl:

Automagsam
10-24-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm going to be requiring everyone, shortly to send me a self addressed stamped envelope in order to recieve their autographs, I had no idea there would be so many requests, so I will make an official announcement regarding that soon, some people already know to do that through my emails however. Thanks for your patience, Sam.

Ruler_Mark
10-24-2007, 08:10 PM
could i possibly just paypal you a couple dollars instead?

Automagsam
10-24-2007, 08:24 PM
could i possibly just paypal you a couple dollars instead?
I'm doing it this way, this is alot easier, as I recieve the envelopes when that time comes, i will load them with their autograph and they will come straight back to you.

ThePixelGuru
10-25-2007, 05:06 AM
I'm doing it this way, this is alot easier, as I recieve the envelopes when that time comes, i will load them with their autograph and they will come straight back to you.
So, to be clear on this, exactly what do I need to send you? An envelope with another pre-addressed, pre-stamped 5x7 or larger envelope inside it? Thanks!

Automagsam
10-25-2007, 06:26 PM
So, to be clear on this, exactly what do I need to send you? An envelope with another pre-addressed, pre-stamped 5x7 or larger envelope inside it? Thanks!
Correcto mundo. Thanks Sam

Automagsam
10-25-2007, 06:29 PM
I will be requiring that everyone who requests a picture sens 1$ in their envelope to cover the costs, and yes everyone will get 5x7's.

Thanks, Sam

P.S. I will send some random 4x6's to people, tho some are botched consider it my extra gift, so the first envelopes i recieve will recieve some extra autographs :) my gift to you.

-Sam