PDA

View Full Version : Where is your marker taking you?

Wild_Osiris
01-12-2002, 08:00 AM
I dont know about you guys but I am nearly in a constant state of upgrade. I have dreams and visions of what my finished markers will look like. Do any of you? If so, I encourage you to post what you have and what you would like to have when your finished upgrading. (I realize that some people will never get there they would need one of every part) But please all I ask is to be realistic:
Currently I own :
Retro valve on a
Rt Pro war body
smart part's splash body rail (blue,black and white)
a smart part's forgrip in the same color scheme
Smart part's sight rail same color scheme
a smart part 45 (that's what it say on it but smells like benchy)
double trigger,
12inch dye barrel,
clear warpfeed,
4500ss nitroduck (dual reged 4500psi 114cu)
3 inch nitro duck drop
12volt BE hopper (needs new shells to better match color scheme)
99 Shocktech autococker
all shocktech parts,
for the mag I would like:
Intelli frame (connected to warp), super bolt freak back
For the cocker I want:
4500psi Max flow
Roller sear
Freak set
new shocktech trigger plate.

Paintchucker
01-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Over the years, I am not sure if I have spent more on my PC's or my paintball guns... LOL...

1992: played 7 times and bought a Bushmaster Pump. Added a bottom line, stainless steel internals, armson barrel, smart parts barrel and then made a verticle pump with a shotgun foregrip and two rails from a toliet bowl flusher. Able to shoot 3-4 shots a second and was chastized for bring a semi on pump day.

1993: bought an f2 illustrator. Sent if off and had a custom Power Feed Left on it, added a cocker style back cocking bolt, bottomline asa, armson barrel(8" and 12"), smart parts barrel.

1995: bought a minimag with smart parts barrel. Added sp camo kit of body, barrel, site rail, duckbill bottom line asa, camo armson barrel, and a ptp venturi bolt.

2001: After taking 3-4 years off, I started to play again. Upgraded minimag with a retro valve and hyperframe, finally converted to nitrogen. Bought a used RT Pro setup. Bought a superbolt.

2002: Bought an EMAG (getting it today!). And the story will continue to evolve, as I sell off the RT Pro, retro valve and hyperframe, and buy parts for the EMAG...

Hysperion
01-12-2002, 09:21 AM
I went from a tippmann 98 to an RT PRO with intelliframe, to my SFL emag which the electronics suddenly froze up after 400 shots. Go figure.

Dave
01-12-2002, 10:01 AM
Man, I know exactly what your talking about!!!!!!!! Rob can vouch for me, too. Everytime I am going into pev's I am getting something new. It's all because rob is such a good salesman...bwahaha! So Rob whens my barrel coming in??? hehe

Ok, here is what I have now:

Retro Valve
SuperBolt
Z-grip
DYE X-cel 14"
KAPP DZ stubby
Pure Energy 68 3000
Green Kapp foregrip
Grey powerfeed left body
Kapp on/off bottom line
Green Warp Feed
Plastic nubbins

Well, for what I want, most of the major issues have been settled so far, like:

The crazy braided hose configuration prob. Got it the way I want it and it is sweet and tightly tucked in!

Lapco Bigshot-I am gonna pick it up as soon as Rob gives me a call...ahhh more quality time at Pevs lol!!!!!!

Ok, here is my ddrreeaaammmm setup.....oh yeah..:

Black X-treme body upgrade(maybe the design in my drawing;) )

Intellifeed from Z-grip to Warp

Halo(in a nice smooth translucent green color same as my warp!!!)

Custom wood grips(which I will make myself)

Black 15* ASA + Black KAPP foregrip extender

Z-grip trigger anodized green

Black hardware(Field strip screw, etc.)

Right now:

Manike is working on some other stuff and might be able to actually mill the X design!!!!:)

I still have to go to Radio Shack and get the parts I need, or maybe my dad has them.

Waiting to see what Halo comes out with!:)

I will work on wood grips when my mag comes back from AGD

I have been talking to Dingo aboutthe 15* ASA

Not sure what to do about the green trigger or the black hardware.

I am pretty happy with my mag right now, but I know what you mean, it's like every time you go to the shop your buying something new. I almost have the parts to make a whole new mag.

-Dave

animal
01-13-2002, 11:22 PM
I hear you guys. I went from not playing a year ago, to a M98, to a warp fed emag. Now it seems I buy every cosmetic accessory so my colors will match :)

animal
01-13-2002, 11:22 PM
More... I still need to dye the warp since AGD doesnt offer an orange fade color.

animal
01-13-2002, 11:23 PM
Last one up close to show my grip :) (I'm waiting on the right side grip) Yes, I know, it needs a little wipedown. :(