PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag activity, what gives??

Warwitch
10-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Anybody else notice the recent rash of XMags to hit the b/s/t's?? I count at least three on the boards. Sometimes none come up for months and now its like they are all over the place. Dont get me wrong, its been great for me! Just wondering what gives?

tech-chan
10-18-2007, 09:59 AM
OMG TEH AGD IS DEAD!!! Nah, I think people are just starting to feel the cold weather and are having the "winter trade" of markers early.

AirAssault
10-18-2007, 10:07 AM
In my case I want to get something special and have sold off a lot of stuff to get other really cool stuff (Chord :) ). The X is the only thing I am willing to get rid of that I can get a nice amount for. X's come up often enough that I can get another if I want later on. I will by the way ;)

Warwitch
10-18-2007, 10:25 AM
In my case I want to get something special and have sold off a lot of stuff to get other really cool stuff (Chord :) ). The X is the only thing I am willing to get rid of that I can get a nice amount for. X's come up often enough that I can get another if I want later on. I will by the way ;)

Is that some kind of lame attempt at a solicitation :rofl:

FiXeL
10-18-2007, 10:39 AM
I thought about selling one of my X-es, but then again i would regret doing so. But on the other hand it's a shame that they just hang there, not being used. I have too many mags, and lately the tac-one and minimag get the most field time.

Warwitch
10-18-2007, 10:45 AM
I thought about selling one of my X-es, but then again i would regret doing so. But on the other hand it's a shame that they just hang there, not being used. I have too many mags, and lately the tac-one and minimag get the most field time.

I tried to sell one of my ex's (but that didnt go over very well) :argh:

And I keep hearing this "too many Mags" quote all over the place. Im still not convinced that there is such a thing. I mean, I still have room in my garage right?

Anjin3515
10-18-2007, 10:59 AM
I tried to sell one of my ex's (but that didnt go over very well) :argh:

And I keep hearing this "too many Mags" quote all over the place. Im still not convinced that there is such a thing. I mean, I still have room in my garage right?

YOU do have to many!
ohhh....your gonna kill me for this....but....your the SP of Mags....trying to horde them all for yourself!

Empyreal Rogue
10-18-2007, 11:00 AM
It's because despite how old X-Mags are, they probably have one of the best re-sale values of any other paintball gun, period. How many other guns do you see re-sell for 1k+ in a matter of days?

Skoad
10-18-2007, 11:11 AM
People like to buy/sell/trade paintball equipment. How have you not noticed this before? :cool:

If there was a sudden mass sale of ramrod barrels, then maybe you can freak out. X-mags shouldn't phase you though.

Chaos_Theory!
10-18-2007, 11:21 AM
It's because despite how old X-Mags are, they probably have one of the best re-sale values of any other paintball gun, period. How many other guns do you see re-sell for 1k+ in a matter of days?

Higher end AKA guns can if you hit the right market.

Anyway, in all honesty i think poeple just sell them because hey want something new. With the cup coming up theres always the urge. Also, although xmags are great guns they arent imo the best out there. I loved my mags but i liked my viking more and now like my cyborg even more. lol

TnDeathInc
10-18-2007, 11:25 AM
I wondered the same, i picked up 2 xmags within two weeks about 2 months ago. I think alot were sitting on the shelf and the amount of money people began getting pushed them off the shelves and into the market.

then again maybe its cause the housing market took a crap and the cost of oil skyrocketed. :eek:

Warwitch
10-18-2007, 11:37 AM
I wondered the same, i picked up 2 xmags within two weeks about 2 months ago. I think alot were sitting on the shelf and the amount of money people began getting pushed them off the shelves and into the market.

then again maybe its cause the housing market took a crap and the cost of oil skyrocketed. :eek:

The market may be crap, but Im making a helluva living off it right now ;) Dont believe the hype, now is a great time to buy a home. From me, so I can buy another X :p

maddboy32
10-18-2007, 02:29 PM
the same thing seems to happen with z-grips. i don't know why but it just about always does. i just sold mine in my thread.....watch a few more will pop up in the next few days. :confused:

Warwitch
10-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Is Xmagworld.com coming up for anyone??

RangerX
10-18-2007, 06:18 PM
No its dead at the moment or at least it was for me. Yup I had been thinking about taking the plunge into the xmag world for a while glad I did.

I have a question about the ACE board that came with it though and wiring. I'll post a new thread later with pics

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 06:37 PM
the same thing seems to happen with z-grips. i don't know why but it just about always does. i just sold mine in my thread.....watch a few more will pop up in the next few days. :confused:

you guys should do what i have, I own 5 z grips and 3 xmags....that way you don't have to choose.

Geronimo7
10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
although xmags are great guns they arent imo the best out there.

:eek:

j/k, I love my X, wouldn't dream of getting rid of it. But when you know you can make a grand off of something, sometimes thats hard to say no to.

RangerX
10-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Speaking of xmag activity another one on the bay (http://cgi.ebay.com/Green-AGD-X-MAG_W0QQitemZ110181725762QQihZ001QQcategoryZ16048Q QcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting) xt00315

MichaelMcKen
10-18-2007, 11:52 PM
And here's another one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADG-xmag-paintball-gun_W0QQitemZ150173499355QQihZ005QQcategoryZ16048Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rudz
10-19-2007, 12:44 AM
yeah atach kinda had his fill at 20 something, so hes let the rest of us have some xmags now

Lomarandil
10-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Curses! That first one is my dream mag. Quite honestly... down to the last detail.

All I ask is that whoever picks it up, keep me in mind if you ever part with it later!
Lo

Empyreal Rogue
10-19-2007, 01:22 AM
And here's another one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADG-xmag-paintball-gun_W0QQitemZ150173499355QQihZ005QQcategoryZ16048Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That's Kruger's... Wonder how it got that far from his hands so quick. :(

Josh2Xtremes
10-19-2007, 02:47 AM
Dang if I'm coming up off of mine any time soon. Even though it hangs on the wall in my living room and I don't even play with it anymore, I'd never let it go. It's one of the few guns in my extensive collection I know I could pull off the wall right now, having not fired in 2 years, and would work flawlessly any time, in any weather, with any paint, period. I'd say something about prying it out of my cold, dead hands, but there's a possibility I may get buried with mine, so neh. ;)

Course if I keep buying guns, Jen may club me to death like a baby seal with it, then sell it anyway, so...just keep an eye on the Ebay if reports of my death end up NOT being greatly exaggerated. :shooting:

Josh

Warwitch
10-19-2007, 06:55 AM
That's Kruger's... Wonder how it got that far from his hands so quick. :(

No kidding?? I thought that was his baby. Damn hot marker too :cool:

A-Tach-One
10-19-2007, 09:32 AM
No kidding?? I thought that was his baby. Damn hot marker too :cool:
He sold that baby a longtime ago to DonMiguel's buddy here on AO. I think his screen name was 'who am i'. ;)

Warwitch
10-19-2007, 09:34 AM
yeah atach kinda had his fill at 20 something, so hes let the rest of us have some xmags now

Yeah, dont think he isnt out there lurking.... :ninja:

yep, see there he is!

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
10-19-2007, 05:28 PM
He sold that baby a longtime ago to DonMiguel's buddy here on AO. I think his screen name was 'who am i'. ;)

dam A- TACH is there a x you dont know about, who owns it or owned it at any time... :hail: :hail: :hail: .....

:cheers:

Empyreal Rogue
10-20-2007, 01:22 AM

Yeah, I knew about that. But I know for a while he was trying to sell it, that was right about the time he and Don Miguel vanished (:dance:). I guess this could be the same guy, but I don't know. *shrug* Could just ask...

House of Daggers
10-20-2007, 05:41 AM
I wish I had an X-mag. I would never sell it, not even if I was going to get evicted for not paying rent.

phizz
10-20-2007, 10:22 AM
I sold mine about a year ago for a killer deal because I needed money quick to pay some bills and regretted it ever since. I then bought another one around June, and I will never sell it.. well probably never sell it.

going_home
10-20-2007, 12:52 PM

Theres another post about that one.
Someone that knows the kid said he took it all apart and it doesnt work now.
Notice he doesnt say that on the auction.
They said he's been trying to sell it on pbn for some time now.

:tard: