PDA

View Full Version : Imagination Land

t0nnn
10-19-2007, 09:07 AM
I'd like to start off saying that this seasons South Parks is probably one of the best yet. The Part 1 Episode of Imagination Land that aired wednesday was awesome...This clip was hilarious :rofl:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/45_QVIz2XeE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/45_QVIz2XeE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Warwitch
10-19-2007, 09:27 AM
I would agree that this season is off to a far better start than I expected. I loved seeing Ronald McDonald going back for his arm.

Edit: Any else bust a gut when they brought in Mel Gibson. The facial expressions are just too much! :spit_take (You should post up that clip)

t0nnn
10-19-2007, 09:35 AM
lol yeah when ronald was looking for his arm I started crackin up...I didn't see the Mel Gibson clip on you tube, but his expressions were great

I can't wait for part 2 next week :dance:

rkjunior303
10-19-2007, 10:41 AM
I would agree that this season is off to a far better start than I expected. I loved seeing Ronald McDonald going back for his arm.

Edit: Any else bust a gut when they brought in Mel Gibson. The facial expressions are just too much! :spit_take (You should post up that clip)

the whole explosion bit was a copy of the opening scene from saving private ryan, including ronald looking for his arm

Warwitch
10-19-2007, 10:47 AM
the whole explosion bit was a copy of the opening scene from saving private ryan, including ronald looking for his arm

Doctor. ;)

t0nnn
10-19-2007, 11:58 AM

yeah I know it was a copy of it ....and.....it was very funny, no offense to saving private ryan because that was a great movie

rkjunior303
10-19-2007, 12:28 PM
oh agreed. :) some people call me captain obvious.

Warwitch
10-19-2007, 12:45 PM
oh agreed. :) some people call me captain obvious.

thats way better than Capt. Oblivious!