PDA

View Full Version : Old Info

DvS21
10-20-2007, 12:13 AM
Well we all know that AGD got a new domain / server / site name so what is to be of all the old info?

there are so many stickied posts from Tom and other important members that have a lot of info on them and lots of links as well to the old address. This poses a problem because anyone looking for info on say Lvl 10 tuning will run into some major difficulty when the use the search button.

Any input?
looks like a job for the Mod Squad! (to the rescue)
has this already been discussed?

Ruler_Mark
10-20-2007, 02:00 AM
a simple replace all in thier database should do.

RogueFactoryKid
10-20-2007, 04:33 AM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

pyrodragon
10-20-2007, 06:20 AM
automags.org is fine. it's the offical site airgun.com that is changing site domains. in other words the forums are safe since there are not tyed to the airgun.com site. someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

ThePixelGuru
10-20-2007, 04:21 PM
automags.org is fine. it's the offical site airgun.com that is changing site domains. in other words the forums are safe since there are not tyed to the airgun.com site. someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
That's correct, but the issue here is the threads on automags.org that link to airgun.com. Since airgun.com is changing hands, it'll break all of these links here on AO.

angrysasquatch
10-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Its quite possible that the new site is structured exactly the same as the old one, in which case, you replace "airgun.com" with "airgundesignsusa.com" and keep the rest of the stuff, just temporarily. It would be nice if the links could be fixed though.