PDA

View Full Version : anno where to get it and how much?

UDO
10-21-2007, 03:30 AM
I was wondering if i could get some idea of where to get an anno job how much it is and what the turnaround time is

AirAssault
10-21-2007, 03:36 AM
I was wondering if i could get some idea of where to get an anno job how much it is and what the turnaround time is

Grunt bull anodizing
The fool here on the forum can help you out

I think there may be a few more, just do a search for ano. Good luck.

Post 1k

Warwitch
10-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Here is a link to the Anodizing company listing on PBN: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=782596

GB and The Fool are both great options.

Papa_Smurf
10-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Grunt bull anodizing
The fool here on the forum can help you out

I think there may be a few more, just do a search for ano. Good luck.

Post 1k

:cheers: congrats!

RangerX
10-21-2007, 12:00 PM
these guys (http://oddpb.com/) do some sick work. Hoping to get my x-mag through there this winter. They're probably a little pricey for what you're looking for, but the work speaks for itself and you get what you pay for. I'm probably getting a platinum package

MANN
10-21-2007, 12:07 PM
these guys (http://oddpb.com/) do some sick work. Hoping to get my x-mag through there this winter. They're probably a little pricey for what you're looking for, but the work speaks for itself and you get what you pay for. I'm probably getting a platinum package

....paging styg
Attention customers would styg please come to this thread
....paging styg

They have failed on previous xmags. I would suggest other anno companies. get in touch with styg, and he can explain why.

Warwitch
10-21-2007, 02:01 PM
....paging styg
....paging styg

They have failed on previous xmags. I would suggest other anno companies. get in touch with styg, and he can explain why.

To be fair to ODD, anybody can have a bad day/job. For the most part the stuff they put out is very well executed.

Dont get me wrong, I definitely agree that Styg go the short end of the stick on his deal. But the marker/job in question is still one of the hottest Mags ever :cheers:

Papa_Smurf
10-21-2007, 02:13 PM
....paging styg
....paging styg

what went wrong with his mag? Never heard this story..

MANN
10-21-2007, 02:26 PM
what went wrong with his mag? Never heard this story..

better get him or eric to tell the story. I know it was annoed more than once, and I believe he paid for both. they screwed up his barrel, and I know he was unhappy with some of the lines that didtn match up with the lazer. I agree that it looks hot, but if Im paying more than average for anno I expect it to be perfect.

robnix
10-21-2007, 02:35 PM
To be fair to ODD, anybody can have a bad day/job. For the most part the stuff they put out is very well executed.

Dont get me wrong, I definitely agree that Styg go the short end of the stick on his deal. But the marker/job in question is still one of the hottest Mags ever :cheers:

They did a fantastic job on my 12th Man Emag. Rick is also no longer involved. Lorne bought out precisionpb from him not long ago.

I'd like to throw in Rick (a different Rick), at Acidrain Anodizing. He does a quality work and has great pricing. He's done some work for me before, and has my Karta kit right now.

http://www.acidrainpb.com

kruger
10-21-2007, 09:32 PM
All the ones mentioned do excellent work. I have one more to add to the mix.

http://pbunderworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

Smurf did some work for me and I cannot find anything to complain about. Turn around time on the job that he did for me was excellent too.

BAZOOKA_Boy
10-22-2007, 12:53 AM
I know of one thats not on the list on pbn... :mad: (it should be, I bug the guy about it all the time...) is my site...

www.daddyscustomanodizing.com

I am cheaper than basically anybody, just because I hate those companies that charge so much for their time, I try to allow normal players to get work done, rather than just the rich ones... :D

CoolHand
10-22-2007, 10:33 AM
I know of one thats not on the list on pbn... :mad: (it should be, I bug the guy about it all the time...) is my site...

www.daddyscustomanodizing.com

I am cheaper than basically anybody, just because I hate those companies that charge so much for their time, I try to allow normal players to get work done, rather than just the rich ones... :D

Is it just me, or do a lot of the pics in your gallery look familiar?

Like, seen them on another company's site, kind of familiar.

You certainly wouldn't be the first ano guy to "borrow" gallery pics from elsewhere, but given the trouble I've had with anodizers, I've long since passed the "benefit of the doubt" stage when it comes to ano guys.

:ninja:

BAZOOKA_Boy
10-22-2007, 11:54 AM
you probably have seen all of them on PBN, I post up everything I do. Infact, I have to post up some more anno pics, I am just too lazy to resize them...that and they are really nothing special.

there are a few of those guns that I did that are local, most are not.

ask whose each one was, and I will know.

-2 of the guns I did for a blast tech...the laysoya, and the alias("dcii" I belive is his PBN name, off the top of my head)

-the acid washed ion with a 5.1, thats to a guy in Florida, he is "Ziggymarley" on pbn

-the DM6 is Angel Boi's (till he got banned like 5 times during the process, now I have no idea what his PBN name is)

-the PM6 (not sure if I uploaded it or not yet) is some guy on PBN (can't remember his PBN name ATM), and he already traded it...

-the mini thats all multi colored, notice it has a custom annoed reg, how many of those have you seen? I did that for the local shop owner, he just wanted some thing bright and shiny :D

Chaos_Theory!
10-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Rick is also no longer involved. Lorne bought out precisionpb from him not long ago.

I thought lorne and his wife just started doing their own anodizing. Rick was still in business when they started doing there own thing.

StygShore
10-23-2007, 09:09 AM
I thought lorne and his wife just started doing their own anodizing. Rick was still in business when they started doing there own thing.

I was under the same impression, but according to the posts on PBN by Lorne - Lorne and his wife have taken over Precision.

Precision PB is for simple fades and splashes and solid colors, ODD is for complex time consuming break the bank type jobs.

Best thing Lorne could have done in my opinion. If you got the money and time, Lorne still does the best laser work in the business ( or the guy that does it for him does at least )

Styg

... Maybe that last statement will push Cyberave to get into the business :)