PDA

View Full Version : An easy way to help out a paintball player

OhMyAMoose
01-12-2002, 12:56 PM
Well many of you know what happened to my e-mag. Many people have contacted me and they want to help out in any way they can. Many of you have offered me old extra parts or even newer parts for free. Some have also offered me money. I think that all this is really great but I just don't feel right about getting things from people who have worked hard for their own stuff. I just can't take these things from people. Even after I tell thses people this, they still want to help. Well someone brought up the idea of using paypal. They said that if I were to refer people to paypal and they signed up, with my referal number, I would get 5 bucks for everyone who signed up. This sounded like a pretty good idea to me because nobody is having to give up any of their own money. Aslo people get 5 bucks just for signing up anyways. I have asked a few of the people who have offered things to me and they all seem to like the idea. The only thing is that you have to use a credit card to sign up and many people dont like this, or dont use a credit card. Well I just wanted to bring up this idea because many people who wanted to help suggested this idea to me and I just wanted to run it across you all. Here is the link to sign up www.paypal.com/auction/pal=2MABSJKYJ2ZP4 Thanks for listening to me rant on and on. Also sorry to bug you all like this.

OhMyAmoose
Omitsbagles@hotmail.com

paintballrulzs
01-12-2002, 01:03 PM
come on guys. lets help him out. If we get 50 people to donate 10 bucks there is 500 bucks. PLease every1 help him out

paintballrulzs
01-12-2002, 09:44 PM
up

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-12-2002, 11:49 PM
great idea work for that money! lol i hope u get alot of people i was so sad to hear about your e-mag i would be the little <B>*POOF*</B>face in if i ever found out who did it! and then i would take it back of course ;)

<B>*No cussing* -Miscue</B>