PDA

View Full Version : Ya ever got one of these....

OhMyAMoose
01-12-2002, 01:12 PM
Have you ever got one of thses questions....
Kid: What kind of gun do you have?
Me: Its an Automag.
Kid: Wow! Its an automatic?!?!?!?!
Me: No. Its semi.
Kid: Ohh

When I had my classic mag back in the day I would get this everytime. I just started to say "its a mag" and they wouldn't know what it was. Good times.

punk3rs
01-12-2002, 01:14 PM
ya, no kidding...
maybe AGD did named it the automag, so little kids could harrass us:D :D :p :p
hahaha
tell them its a brass eagle *whatever their gun's names are*
see what they say, haha

personman
01-12-2002, 01:43 PM
My friend used to have a Stingray II before it blew up, and he says one time when he went paintballing, this guy went up to him and said: Dude what kind of paintball gun is that? its AWESOME! and my friend is like.. uhh.. its a stingray.. and the guy is like DUDE! THAT IS THE BEST GUN IN THE WORLD!

pharcyde
01-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by OhMyAMoose

haha, that always happens to me.

Xzion
01-12-2002, 02:14 PM
I use a MinimaG, can't say Ive ever had that problem... doubt I ever will as 'Auto' isn't anywhere in the name. :D

InfinatyBPS
01-12-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Xzion
I use a MinimaG, can't say Ive ever had that problem... doubt I ever will as 'Auto' isn't anywhere in the name. :D

What if they ask, " what other guns does that company make?" and u say,
"the automag", and they say, " oh AUTOmag, You shoulda gotten that one instead, it would be cool to have it be Auto."

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 03:16 PM
I got that from about 5 kids under 10 today...first time using my mag and they bug me about these things. I told them it was and to watch out or i was gonna get em....sometimes messing with little kids heads can be very fun

Magsrule3
01-12-2002, 04:09 PM
Best one I got was while I was shootong over the chrono:

Me: Tatatatatatata
kid: wow, what is that clear thing on hte side?
Me: A warpfeed.
kid: how did you make it?
Me:haha

IceCool32
01-12-2002, 04:25 PM
LOL, Automag owners aren't the only ones who get that. Even if the markers name has nothing to do with "Auto". Most of the people I played with last night asked me "Is that auto?".....Or said during game "You're the one with the auto, you spray them.". I wanted to laugh because these are guys that go to the same school as me and I've told them over and over again, My Impulse is SEMI only. But, they did ask me to show them.....so I went to the chorno area and lit it up, around 9 bps and they go......I swear it's auto.

personman
01-12-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Magsrule3
Best one I got was while I was shootong over the chrono:

Me: Tatatatatatata
kid: wow, what is that clear thing on hte side?
Me: A warpfeed.
kid: how did you make it?
Me:haha
lamo that is a good one!

Magsrule3
01-12-2002, 05:39 PM
The kid was flaberghasted as to why my hopper was'nt on the top of my gun.

PRO_Ski101
01-12-2002, 06:00 PM
Shew,I remember when my cousin got his first gun.a brass eagle tiger shark.Me and my friend thought it was the TIGhTEST thing ever.pump,shoot,miss,pump,shoot,miss,etc.. for about 1 minute.Then i was like"man,i think this site i rong.I kepp missing it".those were the good old days.

punk3rs
01-12-2002, 06:47 PM
i remember my 1st gun...
when the store told me the gun was new.... but it wasn't... and at the time i didnt know any better... and then i found out and i went back and got my money back but they were trying to tell me it was new, and they would replace the gun... and my dad's a lawyer(dont know what this has to do with it) so ... and Larry(owner of CTF) is a theiving assgremlin.
anyone in Calgary Alberta Canada or if you come down for the Canadian National Speedball Championships, do not buy ANYTHING from Capture the Flag. lying bastards.

rpm07
01-12-2002, 07:10 PM
Last time i played i had 3 kids try to tell me that I had a emag I wish.
I do have a RT but they kept arguing with me telling me i did not know what i was talking about

PRO_Ski101
01-12-2002, 07:30 PM
Ya know.U would think ppl would think u know what gun u have.It's kinda pathetic that ppl dont even believe u with what gun u have when ur holding it in your hands.

Xzion
01-12-2002, 07:56 PM
InfinatyBPS; well, I suppose that -COULD- happen.... though I personally have never had it happen.... ah well, guess I'm just lucky :D

mountaindud
01-12-2002, 10:11 PM
Never had any of that the place where I go nearby is 75% Mags and anywhere else it never came up. I remember when I first saw a mag, it was the first time i played - I thought it was the wierdest looking gun there.

J
01-12-2002, 10:32 PM
Have you ever got one of thses questions....

I get that usually from people who don't play, but I remember when I used to play verical CO2 with a plain AutoMag, and get constantly asked if it was a MiniMag. Usually by the end I'd just say "yeah" (doubt I could convince them otherwise).

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-12-2002, 11:40 PM
i was at the field last week and a kid using a cocker said is that an "RT" i said no its a minimag... he was like "oh"