PDA

View Full Version : Gen E matrix - What would you do

Toll
10-23-2007, 02:53 AM
Basically I have this matrix that I am very sure I will never, ever be rid of due to the current pricing system...So I wonder what I should do with it. It's a great maker but I have a bunch of great markers and I don't need another on the wall thats "just another electro"

I thought about maybe converting it into something milsim-ish and relatively unique. Due to the compartively quiet sound of a spool valve firing as opposed to a 98/a5 I thought I might put it in an almost "sten" sort of body. Rotating the breech 90 degrees to accomodate a spring fed tube that would act like a loader and be protected by a "clip" that would encase it (cosmetically) but its 4am so I may need second opinons.

What would you do with it?

sdlm_
10-23-2007, 03:59 AM
add a three way and make it mechanical. That is what I have always wanted to do to one.

punkncat
10-23-2007, 08:30 AM
add a three way and make it mechanical. That is what I have always wanted to do to one.

I would like to see how you would do that with a trix.....

Its a shame how under apprecited a lot of the older markers are. That "dm3" was a fine piece, the culmination of much experiance in that design at the end.
GL with your decision. I personally wouldn't do anything permanent to it.

Lenny
10-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I would like to see how you would do that with a trix.....

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2408550

Engus
10-23-2007, 06:58 PM
It was called the Omega, it was a pneu-mech matrix, and it was the original

edit: the omega was just a prototype