PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have contact info for heisman01 he ripped me off!

matteusz
10-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Paid the dude 55$ for and asa with a rail, micro asa and some hose 55$ on the 23rd of September. He stopped responding to PM's on the 7th and hasn't sent me anything.

Adding it here in case new people come to this thread:

He did refund my $ after a month. After much whining on my part he shipped me what he hadn't sold to other people. I then paid him for what I got.

punkncat
10-23-2007, 09:44 AM
I am curious as to how you paid him. Wouldn't paypal have some hard info on him?
Seems like he just posted another FS thread too...could be wrong.

txrabbit
10-23-2007, 12:09 PM
had the same issue with him a couple of months ago, luckily i hadn't shipped anything yet.

Stayhuge
10-23-2007, 12:29 PM
[email protected]. I bought a Quick Disconnect from him about a month ago. He shipped quick, but only gave me the female side, not the male side.

Warwitch
10-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Doesnt he post in the AGD forum on SpecOps regularly??

Whee McGee
10-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Let me look around. I should have his address from the Slider frame he sent me. Sorry you're having problems with him, I didn't have any. :confused:

EDIT:Sorry man, all my package have been thrown, and I deleted all the messages when the transaction was done. Hope you guys solve your problems, he seemed like a good enough guy to me.

warbeak2099
10-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Lol I said I was interested in a classic valve he's selling today and he responded so quickly with his paypal addy. He can't wait to get more money. Try pming him, if he doesn't answer by tomorrow he's full of it.

maniacmechanic
10-23-2007, 05:31 PM
he's got 3 different sale threads running on here & at least 1 on Spec Op's

Smoothice
10-23-2007, 09:53 PM
he's got 3 different sale threads running on here & at least 1 on Spec Op's

matteuz- track down his bst's and post up in them. Post there what you posted here. If he responds then great you can erase your post. If not then maybe you will help some other poor unsuspecting fools not get scammed.

Good luck.

matteusz
10-23-2007, 11:22 PM
He refunded my $ today. Apparently not making good on the deal was hurting his sales.

Anjin3515
10-24-2007, 06:56 AM
He refunded my $ today. Apparently not making good on the deal was hurting his sales.

LOL...I told him I was interested in a trade.....he PM'd me right away.
Then I said I couldn't do business with him because he was getting negative press and I wouldn't take the risk....I actually had nothing to trade (bad me)....I just wanted to let him know in an in underhanded way that people would stop dealing with him.....guess it worked.

Glad you got your $ back.

mobsterboy
10-24-2007, 08:22 AM
If the MOG's around. Told ya :p

Sk8ermog
10-24-2007, 05:11 PM
The "MOG" lol is that my nickname or something? Yeah I see. Thanks for the heads up. I normally do better background checks, but I ended up not wanting his E1 anyways. Thanks though for the heads up.

flyingpootang
10-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Matt, Last week I traded a set of emag lowers and a rail for his DM4. He shipped promptly and the marker was in excellent shape. I don't know what happened with your transaction, maybe it was lost in the mail? Did he give you a reason about what happened? On the bright side everything worked out.

matteusz
10-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Matt, Last week I traded a set of emag lowers and a rail for his DM4. He shipped promptly and the marker was in excellent shape. I don't know what happened with your transaction, maybe it was lost in the mail? Did he give you a reason about what happened? On the bright side everything worked out.

Nope no explanation. For some reason he just didn't respond and decided he did want to ship my stuff.

matteusz
11-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Nope no explanation. For some reason he just didn't respond and decided he did want to ship my stuff.

After my post about not getting a reply the dude sent me a long PM explaining his situation and why he messed up on not shipping me what I paid for. He did his best to make it right and in no way stole from me or ripped me off.

mr doo doo
11-01-2007, 12:47 AM
glad to hear that! i dealt with him a long time ago, and everything went fine, so i didnt think he would do that.