PDA

View Full Version : My day of great Paintballin with my MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir. Foxalot
01-12-2002, 03:12 PM
Oh my... I just took my Mini out for a day a of rec ball and it is the... I dont know how to describe how good it preformed. I shot 1 1/4 casses Marbs and Blaze and broke NONE thats right 0 nada zlich cero. No chops and no barrel breaks. It preformed absolutley amazing and everyone I mean everyone was looking at my gun. Even the refs with their angels and timmys were like dude can I play round with it. Thanx TUNAMAN he did a great job on it. I just wanted to let AGD and everyone know how well this gun preformed i am still speachless!!! WAY TO GO AGD on making a amazingly great marker I am now hooked for life on mags.

I guess not everyday can be prefect though. The only bad thing that happend had nothing to do with my gun. It was I saw no other mags there:( that is not a great thing there were alot of spiders and ALOT of cockers but I think I changed some peoples minds about the mag. It is a great gun again WAY TO GO AGD !!!!!!!!!!! Anouther winner:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

BlackVCG
01-12-2002, 03:37 PM
:)

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 05:31 PM
is BlackVCG pw'ing? lol that would be funny

Arman/XPM
01-12-2002, 06:57 PM
Good to hear you had fun with your Mag.
Tunaman is the Man. :)

RSUAVE911
01-12-2002, 07:27 PM
I am glad you are happy with AGD, I know I sure am.

SPREAD THE AUTOMAG LOVE IN YOUR FIELD!

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 07:35 PM
Way to go! A guy on my team used a mag all day today(he usually uses a Shocker with Hyperframe), and he said he really liked it, and wants to will probably buy one now :D. Mags rule! :D!

ENDO!

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 07:43 PM
i still think there was some BlackVCG post whorage goin on there

mountaindud
01-12-2002, 10:15 PM
Mags are good

Tony Arrivo
01-14-2002, 03:26 PM
Good indeed.

Tunaman
01-14-2002, 04:25 PM
Wait till that retro gets broken in a little..hehehe...that Mini was the fastest one yet, bar none. That particular Retro Valve is special...don't sell it ever! So glad you like it. I really did too!:D :D

Tunaman
01-14-2002, 04:29 PM
And don't mess with it for a while...don't even take it apart for cleaning...just oil it before and after you play. Will last forever..but we all know that already.:cool:

BlackVCG
01-14-2002, 04:32 PM
What's your problem ThePatriot? I'm glad he had a good time with his Mag. Tom has replied more than once with nothing more than a smiley face, so does that make him a PW too? Get over it.

Tony Arrivo
01-14-2002, 04:37 PM
Man you must have a rod up your butt you always reply to peoples posts in that smart *** kinda way. Like in CHEATER HATERS, If we feel like ranting and raving about cheaters let us you dont have to come out of nowhere and just say "Ok we get the point...Cheaters are bad" Jsut lay off...and I'd see a doc about that rod thing

ThePatriot
01-14-2002, 04:45 PM
Wow, pick on me day...i post on this forum to learn about my gun and to have fun...what i find funny others wont, nothing i can do about that....and i the cheater haters you each had 1 line posts over and over saying cheating sucks, cheating is bad, and i had had a bad day and was sick of it....stuff happens, i apologize to BlackVCG and whoever else i might have offended with my attempt to get a few laughs

Minimag4me
01-14-2002, 05:06 PM
what is so special about his retro, Tunaman?

Sir. Foxalot
01-14-2002, 05:36 PM
Yo Tunaman I must say it is amazing to play with. Its quick and reliable and all that good stuff. I will take care of your baby I swear I will:) And ya what is speacial about it except that it is amazing?!

Tony Arrivo
01-14-2002, 05:37 PM
Yeah it sounds like some Super ReTro Valve or somethin...Can I have one too :D

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 05:39 PM
Ok, but... Why the hell was everyone pw'ing in the beginning of this post? This really peevs me ya know. It's kinda unfair that I get "yelled" at when I actually just post a lot of meaningful posts and none of you get yelled at for pw'ing. I don't know but I feel that there is some descrimination going on in these forums right now that should stop.

Tunaman
01-14-2002, 05:40 PM
Loaded with Tuna Elves!:D :D :D

Sir. Foxalot
01-14-2002, 05:46 PM
Gotta Love those elves Tuna you sure put the good ones in there thanx again it shoorts like a dream. It was soooo good people all the ime were asking to see it and what is that and what is this type of things it was soo great. You really are the man.

And guys I dont thing anyone is pw'ing in here because this topic is one where you can only say a few words unless you directly know what is going on or asking a question. So lets not accuse people of things... PLease???

:D :D :D :D

paintballer187
01-14-2002, 07:23 PM
man sounds like you had a great time, glad to hear that your mag worked so good for you.

paintbattler
01-14-2002, 08:03 PM
im glad ur mag did good cuz mine breaked like no biziness

Tony Arrivo
01-14-2002, 08:16 PM
Tuna Elves I KNEW IT!!!!

I alwasy knew the only way a Mag could be as good as they are was is if ther were little little elves inside them...:D