PDA

View Full Version : First day playing w/ my new mag

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 03:13 PM
I got to the field...with about 1.9k psi, some kid there was bragging about how mags cannot field strip, so we did a race, well..when i took out my valve 2 little pieces came out from under the gun, so i put them back in. I still won the race and the cocker kid was all mad, thing is i put them back in wrong so when i put air into my gun it wouldnt "cock" The bolt would, but the thing behind the triger wouldnt. I had to sit a game to fix that, other than that i LOVED this gun, only chop was the first shot i took, and that was a barrel break. No other breaks that whole day, i got a lot of compliments from some local team guys saying its very rare to see a guy w/ a mag and i had guts. I dont know what he was talking about, considering my team alone had 5 mags, and it was a 20 man team. The gun performed flawlessly but i noticed some shootdown at very low rates of fire, but maybe it was my tank...my tank was running at < 1000 psi most of the day. Then i ran out but a nice guy filled me 1k psi for a buck and i got to continue playing....The MAG RULES!!! thats all i can say, it shot great, consistent, no problems. Lots of compliments. A great gun.

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 03:18 PM
lol... talk about showing up a cocker...

zvanut
01-12-2002, 03:24 PM
i used mine today as well and dang AGD its worked like a dream. no barrel breaks w/ the stock barrel, and a few w/ a borrowed Armson BLAH :)

RSUAVE911
01-12-2002, 07:34 PM
that sux...That you had to skip a game because of your marker..I feel that and its the worse feeling in the world.

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 07:38 PM
where i play games r like 5-10 minutes each....and what can ya do? hold up the whole entire field and get everyone mad at u? I would prefer not

nutz
01-12-2002, 09:06 PM
about the shoot down thing, mags will get some pretty bad shoot down under like 700 psi... and under like 300psi they will stop working pretty much... just make sure ur tank is nice and full and u should be fine.....!

:D

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 09:57 PM
my input was 750...could have something to do w/ it