PDA

View Full Version : Auto email notification ?????????

Smoothice
10-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Anybody know what is going on with the auto email notification for pm's and subscribed threads?

I am no longer receiving emails from AO.

If this has already been discussed please inform me or direct me to the link and I will delete this thread.

Thanks.

P.S Beemer - I figured out why I was having trouble quoting. It was because I needed to add my own text outside of the quote. :tard:

StygShore
10-24-2007, 02:48 PM
mine just quit working about a week or 2 ago, no reason I have found, I just have to log in and check all my threads now.

Styg

Smoothice
10-24-2007, 03:22 PM
mine just quit working about a week or 2 ago, no reason I have found, I just have to log in and check all my threads now.

Styg

mine as well.

Is this something that is just down or is it gone forever??

mr doo doo
10-24-2007, 04:02 PM
ah.... so i wasnt the only one... sort of bugs me because i relied on AO sending me an email.

phizz
10-24-2007, 04:07 PM
oh I thought it was just me. I have been messing around with my settings trying to figure it out thinking something was blocking it.

Smoothice
10-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Any mods have any insight as to what has happened?

Lomarandil
10-24-2007, 04:57 PM
I believe it had to do with a server change or something of that nature.
Lo

Smoothice
10-24-2007, 05:08 PM
I believe it had to do with a server change or something of that nature.
Lo

So does that mean that it should eventually start working again? Or does that mean the new server doesn't support this function?

Anybody out there still receiving emails from AO?

Russ
10-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Ahh...and I thought it was only me having this issue!

hope it gets fixed soon

grEnAlEins
10-24-2007, 08:07 PM
PM'ed Beemer about this not too long ago.

Beemer
10-25-2007, 12:57 AM
The only thing Auto around here is the Mag. What, you want everything Auto? What is this auto notification thing of which you speak? Should I be using it. Does it help? I need all the help I can get. :spit_take

The issue is being delt with by the :ninja: elves.

Smoothice
10-25-2007, 09:28 AM
The only thing Auto around here is the Mag. What, you want everything Auto? What is this auto notification thing of which you speak? Should I be using it. Does it help? I need all the help I can get. :spit_take

The issue is being delt with by the :ninja: elves.

Good to hear that the :ninja: elves are working on it. If they can't get things working I strongly suggest recruiting a few :argh: elves to take a look.