PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft advice

Temo Vryce
10-24-2007, 07:33 PM
I realise that this supposed to be paintball talk but this gets the most traffic. So my manager at work tells me today that he's getting out of paintball and into airsoft. He's a grown boy so I didn't bother trying to talk him out of it. I did offer to talk to some people and get some advise on equipment for him. I know that some of you play airsoft. So I'm for advise on markers, what's good what's not. He was told that Paintball masks are ok for airsoft use. Can someone validate or disprove this legitimate information? Links would be appricated. He's a good guy and I want to make sure that if he does go this route, he's doing it with good advice and good equipment. If there's an airsoft version of AO, please let me know. Thanks in advance guys.

madcrisis
10-24-2007, 07:50 PM
i play airsoft with a paintball mask but they do crck somethimes. if he wants a highend gun tell him to get a tokyo marui. if he wants an intermediate gun i favor this http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-BI-M4-5181M.html . the forum i look at is airsoftforum.com or airsoft forums.com not sure which one. its a good forum but its no AO.