PDA

View Full Version : emaggo eyes install?

UDO
10-25-2007, 04:03 AM
anyone know how to install eyes for emaggo also can u use eyes from a non ego marker. also how do you drill for them. where did logic get his eye cover they look real nice.
any help will be great set up is xvalve, ult, ule body, mm rail, ego frame, mpa-3(with lukes piston) not sure which noid to use yet. some input with noid would be great too i hear one leaks.

AirAssault
10-25-2007, 07:00 AM
anyone know how to install eyes for emaggo also can u use eyes from a non ego marker...also how do you drill for them. You would just have to install them as if they were on an ego. All you would have to do is find out how they are mounted on an ego and drill away. Not sure if you can use the eyes off an E1/E2, but that would prob be an easier way to go.
where did logic get his eye cover they look real nice. He makes his own.

any help will be great set up is xvalve, ult, ule body, mm rail, ego frame, mpa-3(with lukes piston) not sure which noid to use yet. some input with noid would be great too i hear one leaks. http://www.airsoldier.com:8080/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AOS&Product_Code=SMC-SY113A-SG-PM3&Category_Code=SOLENOIDS This is the one a lot of us use, I did and it worked fine.

Info in red.

Ruler_Mark
10-25-2007, 09:37 AM
You CANT use eblade eyes with an ego board. ego boards only do break beam, eblades are bouncebeam

AirAssault
10-25-2007, 10:20 AM
You CANT use eblade eyes with an ego board. ego boards only do break beam, eblades are bouncebeam

Ok, now we know.

Ruler_Mark
10-25-2007, 08:48 PM
You COULD use a eblade board if you want and just time the second solenoid to 0, orr find a aftermark board that supports it

outreach
10-28-2007, 11:18 AM
is there anyone who will install, drill and make eyecovers for this conversion. im wondering to as i have an eyeless micro egomag

LinearGoose
10-30-2007, 01:58 AM
http://lukescustoms.com/page0027.htm

scroll down a bit.