PDA

View Full Version : The Noone uses mags issue.

MrAirgunRT
01-12-2002, 03:32 PM
A lot of times on AO you will see people saying that when they played that day they saw almost no mags. Well I have to use a cetain quote here, and that is..

Sometimes majority only means all the fools are on the same side

:cool:

Miscue
01-12-2002, 03:37 PM
Hehehehehehe. LOL...

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 03:37 PM
lol...
That's very true... I saw an E-Mag in APG!

DarkRipper
01-16-2002, 01:52 PM
I just went to a 10 man NPPL startup, and out of the 3 mags that were there, I saw ZERO up and running. There were about 10 cockers, a couple of bushies, and and the rest were angels.

Now, how's that for a majority of fools?

Don't get me wrong, mags are good guns. They just aren't the end-all and be-all you make them out to be... many people like them, many don't.

Even a member of this list (a new member) who was there had issues with his intelliframed mag that he's sworn by for years... I've known him for years. What did he use Sunday? An LCD angel.

This is just one day of play, though...

So take it as you will.

:)
DR

cphilip
01-16-2002, 01:57 PM
Awww Dark... you are going to stir them up with this one! And I was having such a quite day too... Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:(

Bonx0007
01-16-2002, 02:10 PM
I am all for mags but lets not call people that don't use mags fools because they are not. That is how you offend people quickly. It would be nice to see mags in tournaments. Very soon i think we will be seeing a lot of the when the extreme comes out. It will rival Angels everywhere.

RecklessFable
01-16-2002, 03:14 PM
My problem is that most stores in the Northern half of New Jersey are full of Cocker Techs, some Angel Techs and almost no AGD Techs. (Not that I need one)

<VENTING>
Also, they charge way too much for AGD stuff (if they sell it at all) compared to the Markups on Worr stuff. A lot of stores say you are getting a great deal on a Mag Standard feed for $349.99, ack.

AGD is definitely losing in the Marketing war. If stores don't have their products displayed, and would rather push other markers, they will lose more market share.
</VENTING>

And yes, I am he only Mag player at my local field. :rolleyes:

rhetor22
01-16-2002, 03:25 PM
i think that the automag is just a step down to be in tourneys, just because it isn't electro, and it doesn't have 900 billion (maybe a few less) parts that make it look cool like a cocker. The E-mag and SFL will be different though, i bet you will see plenty of those out there in a while.

deded
01-16-2002, 03:44 PM
I'm hoping that Emags will catch on.

If you are an AO member, and don't think that AGD's marketing is good enough, do your own marketing. If you've never seen an Emag before... maybe its up to you to take the leap of faith, and then start telling people how good it is wherever you go. Tell them about your warp, the customer service, and AO.

In other words, if you don't think mags are popular enough, its up to you to make them popular!

Load SM5
01-16-2002, 05:24 PM
Let me flash this picture up again. It speaks for itself. Taken at my field a few weeks back.

The other 3 guys had to wait while the the 8 of us took this. Who says mags are'nt at fields?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
01-16-2002, 05:27 PM
Hey. It could be quality. Angles are so good most ppl can't afford them ;)

brian terry
01-16-2002, 05:29 PM
a mrairgun rt like i tell people and you have seen ,i prove it on the field with my sfl emag ,angels and cockers are good guns and all ,but most of the time i send them to the dead box,..and i play for brimstone smoke so iv played some of the best players out there and prat with them as well,but its all in the gun you like some like angels some like cockers and some like other guns,as for me its agd or nothing at all..

MrAirgunRT
01-16-2002, 09:46 PM
yeah brian thats true, and when I gave out the quote I didn't mean to offend ya'll, most people understand that, and to the guy with the field of mags ;) , thats awesome, I wish any of my fields was like that.

DarkRipper
01-16-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Awww Dark... you are going to stir them up with this one! And I was having such a quite day too... Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:(

Actually, the people on the list took it well! Noone flamed. Kudos to the mature mag owners on AO.

:)
DR

cphilip
01-17-2002, 07:00 AM
Your right Dark. I was mostly kidding. I am proud of them though.

Jonno06
01-17-2002, 12:43 PM
Hey I thought ppl would flame too,but i guess not.I would just like to say thank you to every Mag owner for help keep this website reality.It has helped me out alot.BTW, there is only 1 fellow magger at my field