PDA

View Full Version : A question bout intellifeed TRIGGER

Minority
01-12-2002, 03:54 PM
I REALLY perfer a single trigger above a double, since my middle finger is by far weaker than my trigger finger, so anyway to get a intellifeed with a single trigger and a single triggergaurd?

Magsrule3
01-12-2002, 04:29 PM
If you mean make an intellifeed w/ a stock carbon fiber trigger frame, the answer is yes you can. Although it wont be as easy as mounting one in an Intelliframe it is still possible. Also you can hold/shoot an Intelliframe w/ only your index finger. I have one and although I dont prefer it I could shoot it with only my index finger comfortably.
Another thing to consider is PM'ing Tunaman and ask him if he could intellifeed your stock frame or an aftermarket single trigger frame such as a DYE or Benchmark.

Dealaman
01-12-2002, 10:36 PM
The guy above me might have said this, I didn't read his thread thoroughly, sorry; an intelliframe is just a trigger frame, You can hook up almost any grip to your hopper or warp feed, if I'm not mistaken, The intelliframe is nothing but a frame, but so much incredibly better than any other. Glad to help.

Carson

~WarpedRT~
01-13-2002, 10:12 AM
I just intellifed my Benchmark 2x to my warp, trust me, you can anything to ANYTHING. Works great too. Also just put an on/off switch on the Warp.