PDA

View Full Version : Mag cult?

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 04:18 PM
I've seen the phrase "Mag Cult" a couple times and I sorta agree with what some people are saying. I think we're changing into somethin bad... very bad. I've been seeing more stuff that I would see on pbnation and pbcity on here.

OhMyAMoose
01-12-2002, 04:35 PM
i see what you are saying but this is an automag message board...

HoppysMag
01-12-2002, 04:35 PM
im very slow..... What are they saying we are mindless drones following Tom's every word?.....or is it they see us as a anti-anything but mags?

and besides us yelling at bonesisagod ( not gunna get started on that) we are better than pbnation and pbcity.. or atleast i think so.

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 05:00 PM
I see the anti-anything but mags goin on more and more...

HoppysMag
01-12-2002, 05:15 PM
well ya we should try to keep an open mind. I mean your more educated when your more diverse.

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 05:30 PM
That's exacltly what i was going to get to hoppy...

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 05:36 PM
You think us AO'ers are close minded? You are sooo wrong....the mag rules all, thats pure fact. Tom Kaye is a god and all who appose him shall we devoured by scientific knowledge...also fact. We arent crazed rumor happy ppl, we are anti everything non mag b/c, why use the worst when there is a best available?

personman
01-12-2002, 05:41 PM
Now THATS true!

HoppysMag
01-12-2002, 06:33 PM
Really..... no matter how right and nutral you think you are, theres aways some form of predjdice. If you think mags are the best hands down your wrong... All Guns Have there cons and Pros. and by saying

You think us AO'ers are close minded? You are sooo wrong....the mag rules all, thats pure fact. Tom Kaye is a god and all who appose him shall we devoured by scientific knowledge...also fact. We arent crazed rumor happy ppl, we are anti everything non mag b/c, why use the worst when there is a best available?

all you did was prove my point. How no matter how rightous we think we are... we are always predjudice.

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 07:13 PM
DO u people have no sense of humour? WHAT SO EVER....omg. I think i am going to stop posting due to people taking offense to what i say, i say something jokingly i get 18 people on my back telling me im wrong

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 07:29 PM
I personally like almost all paintball guns, and am not anti-anything but mags. I do reccomend mags more than other guns, because I feel that they are very high quality guns at reasonable prices, have great customer service, and are very easy to take care of. I will reccomend a mag over other guns, but I would purchase non-AGD guns. I personally would really like to have a Palmer Blazer, maybe an Autococker to mess around with, I would like to have a Tribal, and there is a ton of other high priced markers that I have considered buying, and might buy in the future. I will probably purchase at least one new gun this year, and it will most likely be a non-AGD gun because of the fact that I have an Emag and ReTromag and there isnt another AGD gun I would really like(although I would like to have a classic mag with Intelliframe, or a classic RT:D, but there isnt really a point in that besides looks and a neat frame :D). I might even buy an Impulse or something, but the fact is that I will strongly back AGD, and would not be a big Smart Parts or Toxic Toys(which is now dead) supporter. Why? Because no customer service, they don't get things right the first time(there is a new version like every week), and they don't put enough time and effort into their products as AGD. How many other companies do you think hook their guns to a computer and test every little thing on them, and do free repair including shipping? None but AGD(or maybe those people who make the Phantom pump do the same kinda customer service, but I donno). But I think most people here are not against any gun but AGD guns, I mean probably about 1 out of 10 or 1 out of 5 people here own other high priced guns that arnt mags, or own no mags at all. There is quite a few cocker and other electro owners on here. But I think my main gun will always be made by AGD. AGD rules :D

ENDO!

bunkerking
01-12-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ThePatriot
DO u people have no sense of humour? WHAT SO EVER....omg. I think i am going to stop posting due to people taking offense to what i say, i say something jokingly i get 18 people on my back telling me im wrong
Try using some of these: :D :) ;) :p :eek: :o :cool: or maybe say j/k sometimes, otherwise we can't sense sarcasm through a keyboard.

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 07:35 PM
Whoa, MajorDamage actually posted somehting that seemed sane....and well thought out, this is a miracle..

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 07:36 PM
LOL, look back at my posts, I have a good number of quality posts, and an even greater number of ones that are fun that is funny lol

ENDO!

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 07:42 PM
Hey bunkering...i dont add sarcastic voices in real life either...i talk normally and say that stuff. Guess it explains why so many ppl get mad at me...plus i think them little smileys are gay. No one would request them if they werent there, they are only there b/c they are...ppl wanna mess around with em :) :D :cool: :)

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 07:44 PM
Well, I was just askin for some people to do a reality check...

HoppysMag
01-12-2002, 07:52 PM
sorry. ThePatriot but i cant tell sarcasm in real life ether.:D Ya i mean there are plenty of reasons why to suggest mags, and its not like im against them but i always wanna keep an open mind.:D

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 08:01 PM
I know but I see people starting to close themselves off from other guns more...

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 08:09 PM
This is a huge plot by Tom Kaye, he is forming an army of mag worshippers, and one day he is going to gather us all and TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! With him as the leader and the AO gang behind him, nothing can stop us, no natural disaster nor police task force can stand in the way...he will swing his mighty stick of Xtreme EMAG DOOM, and cast death upon all the elves who appose us. Once the smoke has cleared, the only people surviving will be a merry band of AO typhoons and "Tha Man" Tom Kaye. From here on we will live peacefully, thing is, the planet is kinda screwed due to lack of women for re population, not very good at all....u know scratch that whole kill everyone thing, make them all our slaves. Thats what we need to do, have them all do work for us, like grow us food, and have a little midget who we can kikc around and he will never get hurt. We can have some buddah ppl carry us on chairs to...and all the girls from the "Babe of the day" thread will get down on their knees and praise us(didnt sound right but its meant a worship kind of manner) Then we will all live happily ever after

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 08:15 PM
Yeah, wasn't that the plan for the Shatnerball thing? lol

ENDO!

clockworkmiller
01-12-2002, 08:28 PM
Its not that I hate or even dislike other guns. I'll shoot a cocker, or a phantom, or an illustrator, or even my big bertha hand cannon. The thing is, I believe the mag is a high quality gun with an amazing support group. Thats what drew me to it originally.

And besides, are you saying there's something wrong with a Mag Cult?

SGTKennedy
01-12-2002, 08:46 PM
i just think the mag is a tank. its so great to be able to have a gun that is always the same. never ever needs adjustment and isnt a spyder. and i dont care for electros much... cept the emag. hehe. eh. maybe i do belong to a magcult. oh well.

Can we build a shrine? Tom can be our MiniBuddha. Magism???

clockworkmiller
01-12-2002, 08:56 PM
ism's are bad. Just ask Ferris.

Fellowship of the Mag

One Mag to rule them all.

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 09:01 PM
I wasnt even thinking of shatnerball....perhaps my subconscious was..

Minority
01-12-2002, 09:06 PM
Tom needs the master mag, and then his legions of doom will control the world.

SGTKennedy
01-12-2002, 09:50 PM
but no one would ever destroy the master mag. hehehe. the only way to destroy the mag is to throw it into the burning CNC machine from which it was made.

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 09:54 PM
Ok... If we destoryed the cnc machine the master mag would live forever!

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 10:14 PM
Dosn't Tom already own the MasterMag!? :D

ENDO!

joeyjoe367
01-12-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
I've seen the phrase "Mag Cult" a couple times and I sorta agree with what some people are saying. I think we're changing into somethin bad... very bad. I've been seeing more stuff that I would see on pbnation and pbcity on here.

Oh well.:rolleyes:

J
01-12-2002, 10:23 PM
Hey I haven't gotten my AGD/ AO ritual robe yet, I don't want to barrow another one at the next sacred AO bondfire-meeting (hehehe) :D

deded
01-12-2002, 10:28 PM
websters:

cult:...
5a A great devotion to a 1) person 2) idea or 3) thing...

uh oh... he's got us nailed!

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Yeah BTW J, do you have my official Tom Kaye flip flops that I lent you at the last AO sacred bonfire? I feel really out of place wearing the official Bud Orr ones...<I><B>REALLY</B></I> out of place...

ENDO!

clockworkmiller
01-12-2002, 10:35 PM
Why would we want to destroy the MasterMag?

We're all little gobbos worshiping the master of the mag.

joeyjoe367
01-12-2002, 10:48 PM
flip flops? I thought we were supposed to wear Nike's for our mass suicide :rolleyes:

of course, I am just kidding.

J
01-12-2002, 10:50 PM
Nah man, I gave the flip flops back to Tom, he said you stole them from him :D

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 10:51 PM
Of coarse you are kidding, no mass suicide is complete without official flip flops! :D:D

ENDO!

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 10:52 PM
ME? STEAL?...doh, I really liked those flip flops! :(:(, Now I will feel awkward with my Bud Orr and Glenn Palmer flip flops :(

ENDO!

joeyjoe367
01-12-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by MajorDamage
Of coarse you are kidding, no mass suicide is complete without official flip flops! :D:D

ENDO!

OMG! LOL!:D :D:D:D

You really are the awesome :P

J
01-12-2002, 10:53 PM
...yeah cause when you're dead, some one might steal your Nikes, but who would steal flipflops?:D

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 10:56 PM
LOL YUP! I AM THE AWESOME! :D:D lol!

ENDO!

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 11:01 PM
no man, you just plain nuts...:)

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 11:03 PM
...and both of you are pw's! HAHAHA!!!

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
...and both of you are pw's! HAHAHA!!!

I am not going to even give that the respect of a response foo....look whos talking....lol :D :D

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 11:08 PM
lol! YES! I AM NUTS! KooKooKachu!:D:D, and Foo, you are the post pimp, you pimp out the post whores lol

ENDO!

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 11:22 PM
lol... All Your Base Are Belong To ME(the only postpimp)....HA HA HA HA...

MajorDamage
01-12-2002, 11:26 PM
*FooTemps enters the room...*
*Crazy disco musci starts playing...*
BamBamBimpBaBaNaBana BamBamBimpBaBaNaBana Bum Ba
FooTemps: Yo! Whaza ma Motha!?
Everyone else: Nothing PostPimpDaddy Foo!

THE END :D lol

ENDO!

joeyjoe367
01-12-2002, 11:29 PM
Wow. I wish i coule whore like u guys... Maybe saying stuff like "Junkard mutha...etc.." (Dolemite) would help :D

ThePatriot
01-12-2002, 11:35 PM
i am a post whore...flashes a little leg(of a post of course) Let you post me for 1 dollar? whatchya say...

FooTemps
01-12-2002, 11:38 PM
I think we should shut up before we get busted...;)

clockworkmiller
01-13-2002, 12:05 AM
You guys are so adorable. I wish I could put you all in a box, wrap it up all pretty in shiny green and red christmas paper, and then put one of those giant white bows on top. Then bury it deep below the ocean's floor :D

ThePatriot
01-13-2002, 12:08 AM
Floor? U said u wanna get down on the floor with me? Talk to foo...he cna set that one up, hes the postpimp while i am nothing but a meaningless post whore

FooTemps
01-13-2002, 12:08 AM
lol... I told ya we would get busted...