PDA

View Full Version : micromag valve

my automag
10-27-2007, 07:08 PM
hey guys well i seen a micromag valve, and i was wondering what mag can it be used on?
i guess i mean which type of body and what type of rail are compatable with it?
if that question even makes sense
thinking of getting one, if they are any good to own, or use to set up tweaked.
thanks.

Madmarx
10-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Any mag, any valve!! :D

Andrewliu6294
10-27-2007, 07:25 PM
...except for classic RT. at least without modification. :p ;)

my automag
10-27-2007, 08:30 PM
so you guys seen it?

mag79
10-27-2007, 08:50 PM
so you guys seen it?

There's no difference in a minimag, automag or micromag valve. They just have different names on them but there all the same.

LK-13
10-28-2007, 12:48 AM
There's no difference in a minimag, automag or micromag valve. They just have different names on them but there all the same.

the fact they have the different names on them has always struck me as being a little daft.
they are all the same, they are fully interchangeable, so why put the names on them other than to confuse some and maybe sell the odd valve to someone too proud to ask before buying?

my automag
10-28-2007, 08:46 AM
the fact they have the different names on them has always struck me as being a little daft.
they are all the same, they are fully interchangeable, so why put the names on them other than to confuse some and maybe sell the odd valve to someone too proud to ask before buying?

that is a greate response, :cheers: this info should be displayed on like the noobie forum.
this whole time i thought that each named valve, is only specifically designed for a specific type of mag. i feel a bit dumb, after all this reading i would figure i would know that by now.....but nooooooooooo keep it a secret from everyone :nono: ,lol..... fancy names : :confused: mad:
thank you very much
greate help to understand better :hail:

Freebird
11-01-2007, 04:55 PM
i believe the minimag valves had 3 repair stars on them as other valves did not. That is the only difference i know of besides the name on the side.

craltal
11-02-2007, 10:53 AM
The classic RT valve and the Sydarm valves are the only ones that are body/ rail specific (technically the Sydarm doesn't care what rail you use while the classic RT does)

The valve names stem from the first gun they came with. A micromag valve would have come off of one of the PTP micromags.