PDA

View Full Version : quicky appoligy -

TnDeathInc
10-28-2007, 01:32 PM
:D Well, I recently changed jobs from the Southern Region HR Mgr of Sara Lee to a much larger HR role with a large steel company. In that i also had a baby during this transition, my first which has been awesome. In transition, i have continued to work for saralee on contract for the last 2 months 20 hours a week while learning my new role 55-60 hours a week. While the money has been super, my patience has been low, missing the family as well with increased trvel due to being new.

All saying, it has been no excuse for my behavior, or lapse thereof in the lst week. I have used this forum to vent my own frustrations towards anything or anyone i could find some sliver of something i could go off on. Due to the fact i want to be respected on these boards and continue with great trades and supporting AO both in tech when i can and in funds to 2ndary market suppliers, i wish to appligize for my recent behavior, which for me when i look back was unwarrented, unjust and just plain rediculous. Please let the views i have posted in the last week not reflect my character, but my character under undue circimstances.

And yes, my spelling has always been horridous, even with a masters degree, i didnt get it in ENglish,..

thanks and have a blessed rest of the week, im off to Tampa this evening.

Humbly,

Rich - Jacky - Tn Death Inc :hail:

Rudz
10-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Well everyone has those weeks when everything takes a crap, I usually take mine out on TAG, lol

TnDeathInc
10-28-2007, 01:58 PM
thanks rudz, i think i will try to get to taekwondo class i little more often. I have been doing that for 21 years, and when i dont get the opportunity to go i get a little edgy. Its just hard to balance all this together now with a kid, when its been me and the wife for 15 years.

robnix
10-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Firefox has a built in spill chucker. It works great! ;)

TnDeathInc
10-28-2007, 02:14 PM
spill chucker?

RogueFactor
10-28-2007, 03:07 PM
spell checker?

Fixed.

behemoth
10-28-2007, 03:14 PM
I see what you did thar.

mr doo doo
10-28-2007, 03:51 PM
im glad to you are cool now TnDeath. everyone has their time of frustrations and such, so its cool that you get to relax. have fun while you can though :cheers:

ThePixelGuru
10-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Everyone has a bad week now and then. Just take a trip to your local field and shoot some Ion-wielding agglet in the neck. Always puts a smile on my face.

TnDeathInc
10-28-2007, 05:45 PM
ao south will make me smile.

JAM
10-30-2007, 04:16 PM
First congrats on the kid!

second, from an "old timer" around here, thanks for steppin' up and apologizing. I respect that.

Russ
10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
OK, so you're so busy with a new job and family that you still take the time to come to AO and be a "short for Richard"

turn of the 'net and go take a nap!

(dry sense of humor) :)

Coralis
10-30-2007, 06:29 PM
btw its apology ;)