PDA

View Full Version : Emag Owners @ Pursuit Cup......

Nitroduck
01-12-2002, 06:21 PM
I thought I'd let everyone know....I was at pursuit cup and noticed a 5-man team that had 4 Emags.....2 Emags, a SFL and a Modular Emag......Then I saw a few other RTs/Mags...

Pretty neat...I didnt even see a single Mag at last years Columbus Cup (same thing, different name).

I also saw quite a few people using Warp Feeds.

Pretty interesting seeing a deacent ammount of Emag...In fact, there were more Emags than Shockers or Excaliburs...

BTW......Halo is out.....I saw a person use one on his Angel..Pretty nice....I thought it'd be bigger than what it was.
BE released a new revy paddle . Similar to the vortex impeller, but clear plastic and cheaper...I picked 2 up for $10. Really worth it. Any issues with the paint not feeding when your low on paint.

Plus RPS released thier new paint today...It has sparkles in it. Plus the filling isnt that bad tasting...I tried one...No taste......Better than most I've tried.

AirChunck
01-12-2002, 06:40 PM
C.O. paintball had the Halo on sale at the door for 129.99. Did you play? I saw all the e-mags with the exception of the modular. I had BE put the x-board in my revy and the put the new paddles in for 20$. Not bad. Also picked up a barrel system from J&J and some small stuff form Allen Paintball. Unfortunitly, I am not on a team yet. :( Looking. :rolleyes: Hopefully by the Challenge cup.

Nitroduck
01-12-2002, 06:49 PM
I saw a modular emag............ The SFL seemed to be shootin pretty nice..

I'm on a team , 4 of the people from my team went up to watch so we can see how other teams preform , and if we could pick up anything from em.

I talked to one of the guys with halo , he happened to run a store and got one off his supplier. He said it was awesome , i got to take a look at it.......very nice

AirChunck
01-12-2002, 06:56 PM
I picked it up, seemed heavy. Someone said that about 500 peeps picked up the loader that was on display. Also only about a third actually knew what is was and called.

RSUAVE911
01-12-2002, 07:30 PM
I do not think you should be eating paint...lol...:D

Nitroduck
01-12-2002, 07:41 PM
Why not? If no one tries these things , no one will know if they're good or not?