PDA

View Full Version : My Intelliframe has some Serious Issues

mattyfatty182
01-12-2002, 06:42 PM
My Frame is a **before we help you don't bypass the cuss filters** . It can shoot when the saftey is on, and It can go into "RT" mode when you hold it in the right spot.....I think my intelli *.

BlackVCG
01-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Sure your trigger rod isn't unscrewed so far that it touches the back of the trigger when gassed up? That's about the only reason why it could fire with the safety on, unless there is a serious manufacturing defect. If there is, RA it back to AGD and they'll fix it or replace it.

mattyfatty182
01-12-2002, 07:16 PM
I never play with my Trigger Rod, EVER. This thing is loaded and dangerous, I actually almost hit someone with my barrel plug when I was holding the trigger w/ the saftey on.

LaW
01-12-2002, 08:33 PM
Well without a trigger rod I don't see how it could shoot?

but seriously...

you have an rt? retro? do you have an adjustable tank? might have the pressure up too high

Restola
01-12-2002, 09:12 PM
and It can go into "RT" mode when you hold it in the right spot.....
that doesnt make sense. its not a new valve, its a grip frame.

i think something is wrong and its not the intelliframe.

AGD
01-12-2002, 09:17 PM
Is there an air gap between the trigger and the trigger rod when you pull the trigger forward? Was is working with the old frame? Try putting your old frame back on and checking for the gap.

AGD

mattyfatty182
01-13-2002, 10:26 AM
I dont have an adjus. tank. No, there isn't a gap between the trigger and the sear. It worked fine with my old Dye frame:confused:

Also, what did I do to aviod the cuss filters,....all i said was POS :confused:

mattyfatty182
01-13-2002, 10:28 AM
It's like I have an RT kit for a M98. When I hold my trigger in the right spot, the gun shoots as fast as the bolt can move.

jah871
01-13-2002, 10:48 AM
there should be a gap between the trigger and trigger rod, u said there isn't so ur trigger rod is probably unscrewed a bit. u didn't have to come off saying bad stuff about it, you could have just went to the tech forum and explained what was going on and someone could have helped u out.

Gunga
01-13-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by mattyfatty182
No, there isn't a gap between the trigger and the sear. It worked fine with my old Dye frame:confused:

There's your problem. There SHOULD be an air gap between the back of the trigger and the tip of the trigger rod. That air gap ensures that your on/off valve fully opens when you release the trigger. As the on/off valve opens, the on/off pin pushes against the back your sear, which causes the front part of the sear to engage lip of the bolt.

So, due to the lack of that air gap, your on/off valve isn't able to fully open. In turn, the on/off pin cannot push against the rear of sear enough to cause the front of sear to fully engage the lip of your bolt, due to the lack of clearance between the trigger rod and the back of your Intelliframe's trigger. The front of your sear is just barely engaging the lip of the bolt, but not enough to prevent it from shooting forward again as the air chamber is repressurized.

Go forth and get ye a new sear! :) Oh...you might need a new bolt too. Examine the lip of the bolt and see if there is any chipping (caused by the sear not fully engaging the bolt lip).

damageinc54
01-13-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by mattyfatty182
My Frame is a **before we help you don't bypass the cuss filters** . It can shoot when the saftey is on, and It can go into "RT" mode when you hold it in the right spot.....I think my intelli *.

Dude your gun is not set up right. It does not have anything to do with the intelliframe. My guess is that your trigger rod is adjusted out way too far. Adjust your trigger rod back until you have an air gap between the back of the trigger and the tip on the rod with the gun gassed up. That will solve your problem.