PDA

View Full Version : whole new set of problems

Pudgey51
11-01-2007, 03:05 PM
ok for those of u that have been trying to help thanx but now im just stumped...

i got an emag, finally dug it out to play with and its leaking down the barrel....bought a level 10 kit since it didnt come with any additional carriers or shims and decided to retune it (ive done it before on my tac-one and it works fine so i doubt i bothced the install this time)...put the new level 10 on put it in the gun and it still leaks down the barrel...so for :cuss: and grins i take the xvalve out of my tac-one and just hooked it up with air...no leaks..didnt change the on-off or anything just put it in and it shot fine...so whats wrong with emag valve thats makin it leak down the barrel...internal orings or something? its not a small leak im talkin air rushing out the barrel. this is all in mechanical.

next problem is i bought a charger and an ac to dc adapter to charge the battery at work...according to the emag manual when the charger blinks green it means its in trickle charge, well its blinking so i figure it was ok to use. when i mount it up the screen displays low battery... :mad:

anyone have any ideas what to do...im wondering if it would just be easier to send it in and have AGD tune it or one of the techs here.

also is it normal for the xvalve to have an on/off that looks just like the one found inside the emag? quad oring and everything?

like i said im stumped :tard:

Mongoose
11-01-2007, 04:19 PM
sounds like its still your lvl ten.
what size carrier is in now? how many shims do you have?

secretweaponevan
11-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Check the o-ring on the outside of the carrier too.

I know you probably know all of the following information, but sometimes taking a fresh look and going step by step can help identify, and fix, a problem. I overlook simple problems more often than I'd like to admit.

http://www.automags.org/resource/level10/index.shtml

Pudgey51
11-01-2007, 04:54 PM
mongoose- 2 shims, #2 carrier (2 rings)

secret weapon...the oring on the outside looked good but like u suggested i should go thru again step by step...ill do that tomorrow closing time at the store

any idea on the battery problem tho?