PDA

View Full Version : Power Feed for Automag RT

Johnny_Bravo02
01-12-2002, 07:53 PM
I heard that AGD is replaceing the feed tube on the gun for free and putting on the power feeder.
Is this true? If so, where do I send my gun?
Johnny

Magsrule3
01-12-2002, 08:13 PM
What? Could you be a little more clear? Rt's have always cam with either powerfeed or vertical feed.

Xzion
01-12-2002, 08:50 PM
'Power Feeder'? Might you be referring to the Warp Feed?

Johnny_Bravo02
01-13-2002, 12:15 PM
Its what ever comes stock. I quess it is the feed they tested in england that went over well there. I am not sure. Its not the RT pro. I know the RT Pro has a different feed and I heard someone say that AGD will replace the old feed with the new one on the RT Pro. Does anyone know?
Thanks
Bravo

MajorDamage
01-13-2002, 04:31 PM
AGD replaced the old powerfeed that was angled with a standard powerfeed body. I think thats what you are reffering to.

ENDO!

Xzion
01-13-2002, 05:05 PM
the classic RTs uscome with the angled and raised 'High Rise Powerfeed' but in north america it orignially came out with a few flaws, which put a bad taste in peoples mouth, so when the fixed the problem, nobody bought them, which is why all north american powerfeeds are the 'standard' style.

Whereas in europe, the high rise powerfeeds worked right out of the gate, so no bad taste was left and people loved them. thats how I understand it at least.

Johnny_Bravo02
01-13-2002, 08:41 PM
It looks like the classic automag power feed. Is that the good one?

Xzion
01-13-2002, 08:50 PM
both are good, the high rise just let you sight down the top of the mainbody better, and both work just as well as the other, its just that the inital run of the high rise powerfeeds in north america were defective and didnt work properly, which put a bad taste in players mouths, and prompted them not to buy the correctly made and functioning high rise powerfeeds.

Mossman
01-13-2002, 11:52 PM
shoot...i have a high rise angled PF whatever you wanna call it, assuming my gun is from america, and its very early in the production, SN is RT 00069.
does mine have ISSUES??? seems fine to me

Xzion
01-14-2002, 02:27 AM
it -might- have issues... Im not sure when they started 'fixing' the high rise powerfeeds, though I am pretty sure there was a flaw with them in north america at one point....

FooTemps
01-14-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Mossman
shoot...i have a high rise angled PF whatever you wanna call it, assuming my gun is from america, and its very early in the production, SN is RT 00069.
does mine have ISSUES??? seems fine to me

Well, if it seems to be working fine I doubt it was one of the high-rise power feeds that had issues. It's sorta like the superbolt issue. Some broke and some didn't.

manike
01-14-2002, 05:27 AM
Mossman,

Some of the early ones weren't aligned as well as they could have been. That is what caused issues. If your gun functions OK then it has no issues and is fine as it is. I would not change it. You have a collectors piece. Nice SN :)

manike

Johnny_Bravo02
01-14-2002, 08:25 PM
My gun will be here tomorrow. I think it will be just fine. I appreciate all you guys answering me.
Thanks
Bravo